Jerry Jones intends to use his salary cap space (CARL NICKS??)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
once again Dallas does stupid sh*t get a new Qb this dude is not elite and not good enough how much longer is dallas gonna wait on this overrated romo

why are you acting like Romos a scrub though?

I'm not even a Cowboys fan but to say he sucks is retarded
 6 years ago '04        #42
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 3236 3236
 Illstreet said:
@ comparing a Rookie to a 7-8 year veteran...

Ah, so sad... Yall will defend Romo with anything.

Until he's gone of course, then yall will talk about him like T.O., and admit he wasn't about sh*t and couldn't get the job done.
nah man, i appreciate what Romo has done for us and i never turned on T.O. dude was my favorite player in the NFL and everyone did him dirty for making him the scapegoat when the team would fu*k up...

i would never turn on Romo though, its not like its been his fault we havent made the super bowl yet...we have problems that are way ahead of the quarterback position that need to be addressed...Romo has done nothing but improve since he's been in the league and this year has been arguably his best(09 being a little statistically better)..he may have screwed up early against the Jets and Lions but he only threw 3 INTs over the last 8 games compared to 18 TDS and over a 65% completion rate...he's hardly the reason why we didnt make the playoffs this year...
 6 years ago '04        #43
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

u should know better than to take him seriously
 6 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 chctynig2804 said:
u should know better than to take him seriously
I didn't even look at the name
 6 years ago '04        #45
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Romo is a good QB, he is not clutch when it counts like most great QBs are. Thats the standard for great QBs, winning the big games and Romo hasn't done it. If Romo was a RB or WR it wouldn't be brought up, but as the QB of a team and especially "America's Team" more is expected and it falls on the QB the leader of the team. It also gets magnified with it being the Cowboys, his blunders in big games, his contract, and his playoff record.
yall act like every QB thats considered clutch gets its done every chance they have...i mean sh*t Eli had 5 opportunities in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and OT against San Fran before Kyle Williams blew that play and gave them the ball in field goal range..

and if you check pro-football reference with the game winning drives/4th quarter comebacks Romo has pretty comparable resumes to other QBS...he ranks 6th among other active starters in the league with 13 4th quarter comebacks in 5 seasons...
 6 years ago '10        #46
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 KeepinItTrill said:

Most people on here are followers they just listen to what espn and everyone else says wout watching the majority of the game Romo plays

I really hope Jerry gets a couple of new safeties and corners I am getting tired of watching Receivers going off every game. Cortland Finnegan would be nice. Laron Landry is also a free agent but doubt we getting him.
 6 years ago '04        #47
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Most people on here are followers they just listen to what espn and everyone else says wout watching the majority of the game Romo plays

I really hope Jerry gets a couple of new safeties and corners I am getting tired of watching Receivers going off every game. Cortland Finnegan would be nice. Laron Landry is also a free agent but doubt we getting him.
after seeing that Landry doesnt want to get surgery on his achilles and he probably wont be 100% by the beginning of next season, i dont want him..

i do want Finnegan though especially after i heard Grimes possibly sat out of the wild-card game so that he didnt risk further injury to his knee with free agency coming up...sounds like a take the money and run kind of guy but i really want finnegan and i hope Jerry does at least throw a lil money his way
 6 years ago '05        #48
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
This thread is proof why the cowboys never do sh*t year after year. They try to buy super bowls when you build your teams through the draft and get a needed FA here and there. Thats why teams like the Eagles, Redskins, etc that go out and try to WIN the OFFSEASON instead of the draft never equal to sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Dun Dada 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
after seeing that Landry doesnt want to get surgery on his achilles and he probably wont be 100% by the beginning of next season, i dont want him..

i do want Finnegan though especially after i heard Grimes possibly sat out of the wild-card game so that he didnt risk further injury to his knee with free agency coming up...sounds like a take the money and run kind of guy but i really want finnegan and i hope Jerry does at least throw a lil money his way
Finnegan is so solid man. Great cover corner and he tackles really well. And he seems like he has great intensity we need more players like that. I like Landry cuz he is mean as hell and goes hard every play, Im not sure about his health tho but give me anyone but Sensabaugh he has to be the dumbest safety in the league. Cant believe Jones gave him an extension during the season.
 6 years ago '04        #50
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
This thread is proof why the cowboys never do sh*t year after year. They try to buy super bowls when you build your teams through the draft and get a needed FA here and there. Thats why teams like the Eagles, Redskins, etc that go out and try to WIN the OFFSEASON instead of the draft never equal to sh*t.
jesus christ how many times do i have to say that we havent made a splash in FA since we brought in the likes of T.O., Leonard Davis and company 4+ years ago??

every starter on both sides of the ball aside from Sensabaugh, Elam and Coleman(who came over with Rob Ryan) we drafted and Robinson bounced around from team to team before we scooped him up and he balled out this season

EDIT: and Fiammetta
 6 years ago '04        #51
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
Finnegan is so solid man. Great cover corner and he tackles really well. And he seems like he has great intensity we need more players like that. I like Landry cuz he is mean as hell and goes hard every play, Im not sure about his health tho but give me anyone but Sensabaugh he has to be the dumbest safety in the league. Cant believe Jones gave him an extension during the season.
Sensabaugh isnt as bad as everyone makes him out to be, i think he is better suited as strong safety(doesnt have much range) and he's been very durable since he's been with us...Elam was solid as well but he was only on a one year deal so he may end up just walking...Landry is a great tackler but cant stay healthy and he's even worse in coverage than Sensabaugh..

and Finnegan is very underrated as well, everyone saw him get abused by Andre Johnson and were down on him but he's still arguably a top 5 CB in the league if he's not already there
 6 years ago '10        #52
Dun Dada 
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Another stupid streotype of the Cowboys....

Romo, Witten, Bryant, Austin, Murray, Felix, Tyron Smith, Demarcus Ware, Jay Ratliff, Sean Lee, Anothony Spencer, Jenkins, Dan Bailey all are players the Cowboys drafted, And quite frankly these are their best players.

Name me one big name player the Cowboys have got in the off season for the last 3 years. T.O. was like 6-7 years ago and the blunder Roy Williams was like 4 years ago.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Dun Dada 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Sensabaugh isnt as bad as everyone makes him out to be, i think he is better suited as strong safety(doesnt have much range) and he's been very durable since he's been with us...Elam was solid as well but he was only on a one year deal so he may end up just walking...Landry is a great tackler but cant stay healthy and he's even worse in coverage than Sensabaugh..

and Finnegan is very underrated as well, everyone saw him get abused by Andre Johnson and were down on him but he's still arguably a top 5 CB in the league if he's not already there
No way brah gotta disagree there is a reason why players are wide the fu*k open in the middle of the field every game. They get burned on deep balls on the regular. Receivers are running Wide Open you cant tell me thats not the responsibilities of the safeties. Thats fine blame the corners but dont let the Safeties off the hook.
 6 years ago '05        #54
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
jesus christ how many times do i have to say that we havent made a splash in FA since we brought in the likes of T.O., Leonard Davis and company 4+ years ago??

every starter on both sides of the ball aside from Sensabaugh, Elam and Coleman(who came over with Rob Ryan) we drafted and Robinson bounced around from team to team before we scooped him up and he balled out this season

EDIT: and Fiammetta
 Dun Dada said:
Another stupid streotype of the Cowboys....

Romo, Witten, Bryant, Austin, Murray, Felix, Tyron Smith, Demarcus Ware, Jay Ratliff, Sean Lee, Anothony Spencer, Jenkins, Dan Bailey all are players the Cowboys drafted, And quite frankly these are their best players.

Name me one big name player the Cowboys have got in the off season for the last 3 years. T.O. was like 6-7 years ago and the blunder Roy Williams was like 4 years ago.
oh my bad...

Still aint done sh*t in 17 years
 6 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
No way brah gotta disagree there is a reason why players are wide the fu*k open in the middle of the field every game. They get burned on deep balls on the regular. Receivers are running Wide Open you cant tell me thats not the responsibilities of the safeties. Thats fine blame the corners but dont let the Safeties off the hook.
its the defense as a whole...they didnt know Rob Ryan's scheme and it showed...Mike Jenkins was the only one out there that didnt look lost at times and he was in and out of the lineup cuz he was hurt most of the year...

but they had sensabaugh playing FS and he doesnt have that kind of range so i'm not surprised if receivers got behind him, we havent had a true FS since Woodson...i wish they would have gone through with letting Scandrick play FS and see how he fared, i mean he couldnt have been any worse than Ball and Sensabaugh...

Sensabaugh is a true SS and thats where he needs to stay because he's a pretty good tackler he just cant be relied upon to cover the middle of the field and not bite on fakes
 6 years ago '10        #56
Dun Dada 
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
oh my bad...

No sh*t tell me something I dont know. But I was lucky enough to witness them winning 3 Superbowls even tho I was a youngin. Never knew things would get this bad for so many years.
 6 years ago '04        #57
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
oh my bad...

hey man its cool...Jerry knows better than to buy championships anymore
 6 years ago '04        #58
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
No sh*t tell me something I dont know. But I was lucky enough to witness them winning 3 Superbowls even tho I was a youngin. Never knew things would get this bad for so many years.
it hasnt been too bad though, we've been to the playoffs enough times its jus we havent cashed in...but i have to give Jerry his credit outside of neglecting the safety position for goin on like 8 years now, he's drafted really well and even tho he missed on gettin Nnamdi cuz he wanted to keep Newman, he's done a great job of a.ssembling a team of great players
 6 years ago '04        #59
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
my only gripe with Romo is that he still tries to make plays out of nothin more often than not instead of just throwing the ball away, if he could stop taking unnecessary sacks then everything would be great
 6 years ago '05        #60
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
I got a feeling Jerry Jones gonna end up being to the Cowboys. What Al Davis was to the Raiders R.I.P.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy