Jerry Jones intends to use his salary cap space (CARL NICKS??)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 rynell said:
Colston is not a 50 mill WR, teams need to beware of that also that knee is a slight issue. Its hard to say what his market is right now. He has thrived in this system since day one as a rookie with Brees. I dont wanna say he's a system WR, but this system works for him and its hard to imagine him in another offense. Not saying he cant beast somewhere else, but I hope its here. IMO his market is somewhere around 30-35 mill for 5 years with 15-17 guaranteed.
Yea but there are pretty good FA receivers that may dictate how much he wants
 6 years ago '06        #22
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Veno da Don said:
what the fu*k are yall talking about??

Are you Jerry Jones? I said nothing about Carl Nicks.

Read people its fundamental.
Not directed at me but what kind of blockbuster deals are u even talking about?

Jerry isn't gonna go out looking for skill position players like rb or wideout

Let's not act like Jerry Jones is inept. The teams glaring weaknesses are clear as fu*king day and Jones can see what they are.
 6 years ago '04        #23
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:

Let's not act like Jerry Jones is inept. The teams glaring weaknesses are clear as fu*king day and Jones can see what they are.
Exactly. We havent done a thing in FA since getting leonard davis, t.o. and whoever else it was but n*ggas still think jerry tryna buy a championship
 6 years ago '04        #24
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
once again Dallas does stupid sh*t get a new Qb this dude is not elite and not good enough how much longer is dallas gonna wait on this overrated romo
what other options you want the cowboys to go with? any suggestions? any other top 10-15 qbs out there....is there.....hmmmmmm?

6 years ago '06        #25
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
This team doesn't sniff the playoffs without Romo. Funny how the QB position is the reason the cowboys didn't make the playoffs in all you n*ggas eyes yet it doesn't stop u from sucking off Cam Newton the fact that his team wasn't even nearrrrrrr the playoff race.
 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 eLLz said:
This team doesn't sniff the playoffs without Romo. Funny how the QB position is the reason the cowboys didn't make the playoffs in all you n*ggas eyes yet it doesn't stop u from sucking off Cam Newton the fact that his team wasn't even nearrrrrrr the playoff race.

the eagles might as well get rid of vick. he only got one more playoff win than romo anyway.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 chctynig2804 said:
Lmao n*ggas act like franchise qbs are easy to get
They aren't, glad the Saints have one.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 01-27-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Yea but there are pretty good FA receivers that may dictate how much he wants
but there are some pretty good ones available this year too. You never know if Sidney Rice and Santonio Holmes got overpaid it can definitely happen with Colston.
 6 years ago '04        #29
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
They aren't glad the Saints have one.
We do as well but noone outside of our fans believe it...romo only been a full-time starter 5 years at that
 6 years ago '04        #30
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
but there are some pretty good ones available this year too. You never know if Sidney Rice and Santonio Holmes got overpaid it can definitely happen with Colston.

Yea the saints kno how much they are willing to give him...and if yall dont re-sign him I expect yall to re-sign meachem instead and maybe draft a receiver for depth purposes
 6 years ago '06        #31
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,519 | Props total: 17972 17972
 eLLz said:
cam is a fu*king rookie lol ur comparing an underachieving qb to a rookie putting up record breaking stats?
 6 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
We do as well but noone outside of our fans believe it...romo only been a full-time starter 5 years at that
Romo is a good QB, he is not clutch when it counts like most great QBs are. Thats the standard for great QBs, winning the big games and Romo hasn't done it. If Romo was a RB or WR it wouldn't be brought up, but as the QB of a team and especially "America's Team" more is expected and it falls on the QB the leader of the team. It also gets magnified with it being the Cowboys, his blunders in big games, his contract, and his playoff record.
 6 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Yea the saints kno how much they are willing to give him...and if yall dont re-sign him I expect yall to re-sign meachem instead and maybe draft a receiver for depth purposes
They can let Meachum walk for all I care and most Saints fans will agree and tell you that he's an ok player. He runs sloppy routes(not a good intermediate route runner) and so so hands(a body catcher). I like Meachum, but if it means they can easily sign Colston by letting him walk I'm all for it, Adrian Arrington can step in a contribute at a much cheaper price.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1321 1321
Spending that much money on a guard is stupid unless you're 1 player away from winning the championship.
 01-27-2012, 01:39 PM         #35
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As if he doesn't every year @ Thread Title...

How's that working out lately?????

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-27-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 01-27-2012, 01:44 PM         #36
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
@ comparing a Rookie to a 7-8 year veteran...

Ah, so sad... Yall will defend Romo with anything.

Until he's gone of course, then yall will talk about him like T.O., and admit he wasn't about sh*t and couldn't get the job done.

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-27-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 eLLz said:

Maybe "blockbuster" was the wrong term, but I was saying in term of going for the big names. A lot of times some of the lesser know guys out perform the big buck FA's.

That's all im saying, dont get caught up on the "names" and "headlines" cause we know JJ loves the attention.
 6 years ago '04        #38
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
cam is a fu*king rookie lol ur comparing an underachieving qb to a rookie putting up record breaking stats?
So I guess rivers gets a pass huh?
 01-27-2012, 02:20 PM         #39
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
So I guess rivers gets a pass huh?
I've always said the exact same things about Rivers...

Dude is a Grade A Choker...

Has had stacked teams his entire career... And I mean STACKED...

But he doesn't get it done when it matters/crumbles... ie Chiefs game this year.

But as Chokers... Still Rivers>>>>>>> Romo.
 6 years ago '04        #40
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
Romo underachieving? I think hes done pretty well for an undrafted qb

Btw i like tryin for carl.. Means we gettin and db or pass rusher with that 14th pick

Last edited by xRipAnT24x; 01-27-2012 at 02:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago