Jan 26 - British porn star insures pen!$ for $1 million

most viewed right now
 201
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 161
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 DrockSteady said:
800 scenes tho!

That's 800 women at least! And that's just work pus*y

I need to be a pr0n star damn it
You fail so hard at common sense
 6 years ago '04        #22
matik23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 Lil Jay said:
You fail so hard at common sense
LOOOOOL

Keiran is that dude though.
 6 years ago '09        #23
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3823 3823
 Sticks said:
I think I've seen some of his scenes before.
Got that weird c*ck, not sure how to describe it.

[pic - click to view]

 01-27-2012, 06:56 PM         #24
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chirpflare said:
he didnt pay a million dollars dummy. he probably payin $500/month to insure it.
Don't care, don't give a fu*k really...

at the end of the day he's still spending a million dollars no matter how or which way he is paying it...

so he is a dumb n*gga regardless.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 1992 said:
Don't care, don't give a fu*k really...

at the end of the day he's still spending a million dollars no matter how or which way he is paying it...

so he is a dumb n*gga regardless.
Do you know what insurance is? He's not spending a million dollars, you fu*king retard.
 6 years ago '05        #26
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
avatar space
space
$48,255 | Props total: 6347 6347
 illwill23 said:
i just need life insurance because if i lose my p*nis my life will be over shortly thereafter.
lol..

lotta new dudes poppin up.. must be the new year thing..
 6 years ago '05        #27
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2715 2715
Why would he pay for the insurance for someone else to get the money?

WHAAAAAAAT
 01-27-2012, 07:57 PM         #28
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
Don't care, don't give a fu*k really...

at the end of the day he's still spending a million dollars no matter how or which way he is paying it...

so he is a dumb n*gga regardless.
this n*gga cannot be this stupid, he thinks he's paying $500 a month till he reaches a million dollars? and HE'S not paying ANYTHING, it clearly says the STUDIO took it out.

unless you're 12 or broke as fu*k how the hell do you not know what insurance is
 6 years ago '05        #29
DevTheDude 
space
avatar space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
 01-27-2012, 08:51 PM         #30
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
Do you know what insurance is? He's not spending a million dollars, you fu*king retard.
 One Gud Cide said:
this n*gga cannot be this stupid, he thinks he's paying $500 a month till he reaches a million dollars? and HE'S not paying ANYTHING, it clearly says the STUDIO took it out.

unless you're 12 or broke as fu*k how the hell do you not know what insurance is
Dumb a.ss n*ggas he's still spending a million dollars, the company whoever, it's still a million dollars. you and whoever wants to fu*k with it is a dumb a.ss, like i said before i really don't give a fu*k f*ggot. lol at me being broke, having my own apartment at 19 (well actually splitting the rent)... sure...

dumb n*ggas spending a million dollars


[pic - click to view]



fu*k insurance unless it's on my car, continues to light the joint...


Last edited by Ca$h Out; 01-27-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 01-27-2012, 09:12 PM         #31
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won.

Hand me the trophy, shut this sh*t down.
 6 years ago '05        #32
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 1992 said:
Dumb a.ss n*ggas he's still spending a million dollars, the company whoever, it's still a million dollars. you and whoever wants to fu*k with it is a dumb a.ss, like i said before i really don't give a fu*k f*ggot. lol at me being broke, having my own apartment at 19 (well actually splitting the rent)... sure...

dumb n*ggas spending a million dollars


[pic - click to view]



fu*k insurance unless it's on my car, continues to light the joint...
n*ggas cant be this dumb.

fu*king read the article..

Lee's pr0n studio Brazzers took out the policy in case the star suffered an injury, he explained, adding that the company would not pay him if he were to lose his p*nis.


"I don't plan on losing my p*nis any time soon. The worst part is that if anything does ever happen, the money gets paid out to Frank Lipari, my boss."
the key words are highlighted for you.
 01-27-2012, 09:36 PM         #33
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1992 one of them idiots that can't take being wrong about something. tries to play it off looking like a fool in the process.
 01-27-2012, 09:46 PM         #34
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm never wrong.

So how could I be wrong? Got Cheeve?

The only thing wrong is derrick rose being a top 5 PG, HE'S A SG!!!

Shut this sh*t down hand me my awards idiots.
 01-27-2012, 09:47 PM         #35
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
n*ggas cant be this dumb.

fu*king read the article..

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #36
dhead_txn 
space
avatar space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
 1992 said:
Dumb a.ss n*ggas he's still spending a million dollars, the company whoever, it's still a million dollars. you and whoever wants to fu*k with it is a dumb a.ss, like i said before i really don't give a fu*k f*ggot. lol at me being broke, having my own apartment at 19 (well actually splitting the rent)... sure...

dumb n*ggas spending a million dollars


[pic - click to view]



fu*k insurance unless it's on my car, continues to light the joint...
You are not really this dumb are you? Pro athletes have body parts insured. Surgeons have their hands insured. He is paying an insurance premium. The million dollars is not even an issue unless the dudes c*ck get broken in some freak accident.
 01-27-2012, 11:32 PM         #37
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhead_txn said:
You are not really this dumb are you? Pro athletes have body parts insured. Surgeons have their hands insured. He is paying an insurance premium. The million dollars is not even an issue unless the dudes c*ck get broken in some freak accident.
Pro athletes can not get insurance on there fu*king body parts you idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2514 2514
 1992 said:
Pro athletes can not get insurance on there fu*king body parts you idiot.
You sure about that? I'm pretty sure Troy Polamalu's Hair is insured... As well as David Beckham's Legs (Even if you say hair doesn't count)
 6 years ago '05        #39
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,985 | Props total: 66 66
 1992 said:
I'm never wrong.

So how could I be wrong? Got Cheeve?

The only thing wrong is derrick rose being a top 5 PG, HE'S A SG!!!

Shut this sh*t down hand me my awards idiots.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #40
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 1992 said:
Dumb a.ss n*ggas he's still spending a million dollars
Clearly have no idea how insurance policies work. Total insured value is 1 million. Premiums will be much less.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy