Air Jordan 4 “Cement” NEW PICTURES 1.26.12

most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
102 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #281
DG Yola 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 195 195
 JKO said:

[pic - click to view]

let me know if you're tryin to sell the 11.5/12's.. waited for 2 fu*kin hours and they sold out right away.. got tried hard.
 6 years ago '04        #282
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,019 | Props total: 5648 5648
 DG Yola said:
let me know if you're tryin to sell the 11.5/12's.. waited for 2 fu*kin hours and they sold out right away.. got tried hard.
how much you willing to pay?
 6 years ago '10        #283
JKO 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 1121 1121
 DG Yola said:
let me know if you're tryin to sell the 11.5/12's.. waited for 2 fu*kin hours and they sold out right away.. got tried hard.
Im sellin the 11's and 12's...11.5 are for me.

i just listed them on ebay, but PM me and well talk
 02-18-2012, 11:03 AM         #284
jordan2332 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #285
CoNNECTICUT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
I feel what all you are saying who didnt get a pair and out there since 3am or earlier like the spot where I got my 9.

but today in this world its all about who you know, that's it....

i walked up to the spot at 9:15 they were letting people in and I was literally the last person in line but wasnt worried cuz I paid my boy who I met from champs about two months ago $50 on top before and he had his girl put a 9 aside for me.... people were there counting the sizes that were coming out to make sense of what they still had left and when they told them they only had certain number of sizes and a 13 left they started getting a little rowdy....

i was the last person to stay in the store and they grabbed my kicks from the back and told me not to leave yet to wait until the crowd outside died down....these sh*ts are fire!!!!

so yeah again its all about who you know, get out there make connects, and im not just talking sneakers im talking everything in life.....


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #286
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 8468 8468
 One Less Reason said:
Got to my local Finish Line this morning... only a few in line... they came out before they opened and asked what sizes we needed and said they didn't have a lot (said whole shipment didn't come in, but it was obvious that employees were holding back). Got my size 12 and was gonna use my Finish Line Rewards $20 but dude said now you can't use them on release date? lol Wasn't a hassle but was told "you can come back another day and use it" and I'm like "yeah come back when there isn't anymore left" But after the few of us got pairs another woman in line didn't get any b/c of that "lost shipment" same for another guy gettin them for his son.

I'm officially done with Finish Line... only went there for the discount, but I'll start goin to a closer local store instead. First guy in line wanted like 3-4 pairs, but they wouldn't sell him more than one.

Too much hype now for all J's in general... all that on top of employees holding for themselves and friends, it's just dumb.
You must don't buy a lot of new releases, they don't ever let you use winner circle or any other kind of discount coupon on new releases. Check the fine print...exclusions apply
 02-18-2012, 11:28 AM         #287
swishaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah these lil fucc boys workin at champs, finishline, over here tryna get an extra for 50 to hold a pair...hold these nuts bi*ch..ill just grab me some for the kids
 6 years ago '10        #288
JKO 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,301 | Props total: 1121 1121
 swishaman said:
yeah these lil fucc boys workin at champs, finishline, over here tryna get an extra for 50 to hold a pair...hold these nuts bi*ch..ill just grab me some for the kids
It is what it is.
 6 years ago '06        #289
CoNNECTICUT 
space
avatar space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
 RLRugby said:
u right

but out here in CT gettin ugly man

i rememeber last year waking up 15 min b4 the store open and grabbin my sh*t

all of a sudden its lines out here


I hear you man, I remember getting my Breds in 2001 at like 11:30am...The Concords fu*ked the whole game up....

where in CT you go to get them?
 6 years ago '04        #290
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
 Wondah_Woman said:
You must don't buy a lot of new releases, they don't ever let you use winner circle or any other kind of discount coupon on new releases. Check the fine print...exclusions apply
not true the winners circle coupons now work with jordan releases. I just used my 20 coupon today off of the Js. I guess it matters where your at
 6 years ago '10        #291
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,777 | Props total: 7984 7984
for who ever tryin to get em
 6 years ago '04        #292
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,019 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Trill Livin said:
for who ever tryin to get em
Air Jordan IV "Cement" 2012 Retro

White/Black-Cement Grey

Product/Color Code: 308497-103

All orders will ship no later than 2/20/2012

All tracking will be updated via Paypal

THIS IS NOT A PREORDER and will guarantee your pair

Sold Out
 6 years ago '05        #293
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 8468 8468
 diamond4981 said:
not true the winners circle coupons now work with jordan releases. I just used my 20 coupon today off of the Js. I guess it matters where your at
it may depend on where you are. The times I've seen it they scan that coupon and the system won't even allow it to be used on those purchases.
 6 years ago '10        #294
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,777 | Props total: 7984 7984
 jumpman2304 said:
Air Jordan IV "Cement" 2012 Retro

White/Black-Cement Grey

Product/Color Code: 308497-103

All orders will ship no later than 2/20/2012

All tracking will be updated via Paypal

THIS IS NOT A PREORDER and will guarantee your pair

Sold Out
in the time i posted that link there was 12/13/10 left now nothing
 6 years ago '05        #295
Briellz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 22 22
Anybody in ATL got a 12?
 6 years ago '06        #296
One Less Reason 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 1041 1041
 Wondah_Woman said:
You must don't buy a lot of new releases, they don't ever let you use winner circle or any other kind of discount coupon on new releases. Check the fine print...exclusions apply
Up until last fall or so they wouldn't let you use Winner's Circle on anything Jordan (along with a bunch of other sh*t)... then they changed it a few months back to "no exclusions" (at least that's what it said). I bought kicks there all last year but was never able to use them... and the way I understood it, I coulda used it on these shoes... just not the day of the release. I guess that's still considered an exclusion... but for the most part you can now use them on anything. Regular coupons no, but this is what it says about Winner's Circle:

Are there product exclusions on Winner’s Circle rewards?
No, there are no product exclusions on Winner’s Circle rewards.

Straight from the site.
 6 years ago '11        #297
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 436 436
white shoes <<<<<<<<<<<<<

yall buy em today, they'll be dirty 2marro
 6 years ago '11        #298
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3


looks like you might be able to get some from here in 15 minutes
 6 years ago '10        #299
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,266 | Props total: 9332 9332
if anybody trying to swap a sz 12 with a 13, PM me! I need a 12 ASAP!
 6 years ago '04        #300
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
 One Less Reason said:
Got to my local Finish Line this morning... only a few in line... they came out before they opened and asked what sizes we needed and said they didn't have a lot (said whole shipment didn't come in, but it was obvious that employees were holding back). Got my size 12 and was gonna use my Finish Line Rewards $20 but dude said now you can't use them on release date? lol Wasn't a hassle but was told "you can come back another day and use it" and I'm like "yeah come back when there isn't anymore left" But after the few of us got pairs another woman in line didn't get any b/c of that "lost shipment" same for another guy gettin them for his son.

I'm officially done with Finish Line... only went there for the discount, but I'll start goin to a closer local store instead. First guy in line wanted like 3-4 pairs, but they wouldn't sell him more than one.

Too much hype now for all J's in general... all that on top of employees holding for themselves and friends, it's just dumb.

Our Finishline pulled that sh*t with the concords. Just found out this morning that they fired EVERYBODY from that store.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy