most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 205 205
I blame all of this on the concord release. its insane man. I swear every since the concords came out and hypebeast and resellers saw how much the resale value was and how much money they can make it was a rap.
 02-18-2012, 10:56 AM         #282
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got a size 10.5 and 11. Lookin to sell the 11. Not a reseller but figured I would try it out.
 6 years ago '11        #283
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 415 415
 Fritotaco said:
i bet a stack that you read at least one other word in my post, even if it was on accident, fu*k boy.
nah, actually stopped reading....who you calling a fu*k boy? I aint one who said "I got fu*ked unbelievably hard"
 6 years ago '05        #284
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 215 215
 RLRugby said:
u better not do no f*ggot sh*t and tell

u just lost out n*gga

stop hating
Huh. Save the E-ThugnHarmony for someone else. I was just asking a question. And I got two pairs, so I'm not stressing. I just wanted to know if it was a normal policy.

And ayoking, I agree.

I was there to buy a pair of sneakers I wanted to WEAR. This one dude walked up to the Foot Locker line with a pair he copped from Foot Action. Some dude in line was like you got them?

And he was like nah, these are the female pink and whatever joints. I was like nah, you lying, you got them. Just say you got them and you're here to get another pair.

He was. He said he got a 10.5 at one spot and was trying to get an 11. He planned on selling one and gave the dude with six pairs his number if he knew anyone interested.

I seen mad people bring their mothers, sisters, dogs, yetis and snow men to cop a spot on line.

I wish Nike would just take an Apple approach to these sneakers (but I'm sure the retailers would be pissed).
 6 years ago '10        #285
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 935 935

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #286
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8216 8216
Yo if anybody tryna trade a sz 12 for a 13 lemme kno.sh*t was nuts dis morning. I thought the mall i was goin to would'nt have a bunch of resellers but sure enough, they were out in full fu*kin force. Call the footlocker in the mall before i got there and they said they opened at 930. I got there at 935 and dem sh*ts was gone. Walked down to the footlocker and they were sold out over there too. sh*t made no sense. The good thing was, i ran into a reseller. He wanted 200 for them but i told him i only had 190. He took the deal so i got'em. They a lil spacious so i need a 12. Lemme kno.
 02-18-2012, 11:17 AM         #287
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any luck at niketown chicago
 02-18-2012, 11:32 AM         #288
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to all who got theirs... i love payin $140 out the door tho...:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #289
DG Yola 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 194 194
 JKO said:

[pic - click to view]

let me know if you're tryin to sell the 11.5/12's.. waited for 2 fu*kin hours and they sold out right away.. got tried hard.
 6 years ago '04        #290
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
 DG Yola said:
let me know if you're tryin to sell the 11.5/12's.. waited for 2 fu*kin hours and they sold out right away.. got tried hard.
how much you willing to pay?
 6 years ago '10        #291
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
 DG Yola said:
Im sellin the 11's and 12's...11.5 are for me.

i just listed them on ebay, but PM me and well talk
 02-18-2012, 12:03 PM         #292
jordan2332 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #293
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
I feel what all you are saying who didnt get a pair and out there since 3am or earlier like the spot where I got my 9.

but today in this world its all about who you know, that's it....

i walked up to the spot at 9:15 they were letting people in and I was literally the last person in line but wasnt worried cuz I paid my boy who I met from champs about two months ago $50 on top before and he had his girl put a 9 aside for me.... people were there counting the sizes that were coming out to make sense of what they still had left and when they told them they only had certain number of sizes and a 13 left they started getting a little rowdy....

i was the last person to stay in the store and they grabbed my kicks from the back and told me not to leave yet to wait until the crowd outside died down....these sh*ts are fire!!!!

so yeah again its all about who you know, get out there make connects, and im not just talking sneakers im talking everything in life.....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #294
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 6192 6192
 One Less Reason said:
Got to my local Finish Line this morning... only a few in line... they came out before they opened and asked what sizes we needed and said they didn't have a lot (said whole shipment didn't come in, but it was obvious that employees were holding back). Got my size 12 and was gonna use my Finish Line Rewards $20 but dude said now you can't use them on release date? lol Wasn't a hassle but was told "you can come back another day and use it" and I'm like "yeah come back when there isn't anymore left" But after the few of us got pairs another woman in line didn't get any b/c of that "lost shipment" same for another guy gettin them for his son.

I'm officially done with Finish Line... only went there for the discount, but I'll start goin to a closer local store instead. First guy in line wanted like 3-4 pairs, but they wouldn't sell him more than one.

Too much hype now for all J's in general... all that on top of employees holding for themselves and friends, it's just dumb.
You must don't buy a lot of new releases, they don't ever let you use winner circle or any other kind of discount coupon on new releases. Check the fine print...exclusions apply
 02-18-2012, 12:28 PM         #295
swishaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah these lil fucc boys workin at champs, finishline, over here tryna get an extra for 50 to hold a pair...hold these nuts bi*ch..ill just grab me some for the kids
 6 years ago '10        #296
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
 swishaman said:
yeah these lil fucc boys workin at champs, finishline, over here tryna get an extra for 50 to hold a pair...hold these nuts bi*ch..ill just grab me some for the kids
It is what it is.
 6 years ago '06        #297
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
 RLRugby said:
u right

but out here in CT gettin ugly man

i rememeber last year waking up 15 min b4 the store open and grabbin my sh*t

all of a sudden its lines out here

I hear you man, I remember getting my Breds in 2001 at like 11:30am...The Concords fu*ked the whole game up....

where in CT you go to get them?
 6 years ago '04        #298
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
 Wondah_Woman said:
You must don't buy a lot of new releases, they don't ever let you use winner circle or any other kind of discount coupon on new releases. Check the fine print...exclusions apply
not true the winners circle coupons now work with jordan releases. I just used my 20 coupon today off of the Js. I guess it matters where your at
 6 years ago '10        #299
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,426 | Props total: 6284 6284
for who ever tryin to get em
 6 years ago '04        #300
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
 Trill Livin said:
for who ever tryin to get em
Air Jordan IV "Cement" 2012 Retro

White/Black-Cement Grey

Product/Color Code: 308497-103

All orders will ship no later than 2/20/2012

All tracking will be updated via Paypal

THIS IS NOT A PREORDER and will guarantee your pair

Sold Out
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy