most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #261
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 10839 10839
Lost shipment lol. Should report that to Nike
 6 years ago '04        #262
steve10258 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
I got a size 12 and am looking for a trade. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair of Concords. I waited a total of 12 hours outside in the cold on release night and came up empty. Been PO'd ever since.

Obviously a straight up trade wouldn't work so I'd throw in some cash with the Cement 4s. Let me know if anyone's interested.
 6 years ago '09        #263
PotenC 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
Got a size 10 coming in, need a size 9/9.5.
 6 years ago '04        #264
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 274 274
damn seems like every retro is gonna be a hunt like this from now on
 6 years ago '04        #265
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$15,052 | Props total: 5764 5764
ill sell my size 11 for $350. PM me.

Uploaded with

Last edited by jumpman2304; 02-18-2012 at 09:30 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #266
One Less Reason 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,579 | Props total: 1052 1052
 DIPSET101 said:
Lost shipment lol. Should report that to Nike
Yeah I can't remember if he said "lost" or it just "hadn't come in"... but this one dude and his son were like 2nd in line and whatever sized he asked for they "didn't have it" and he settled for another size. But I'm like 2nd in line and you don't have the size? When you're only letting people buy one pair? It has become officially fu*ked up now.

But I'll start goin to this old mom and pop type store now... buncha old women work there and never hold back shoes lol
 6 years ago '11        #267
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 436 436
 Fritotaco said:
I was fu*ked unbelievably hard today. So first I was told by an employee of one store at my mall they'd be opening at 7. I get there at 5:45 and see people walking out with bags from there, because apparently they opened at 5:30. Missed out on my size from there.

Next, I walk to foot action, which was opening at 7, and I was like 8th in line. While I'm there a police officer tells us that they're opening at 8. I was told by my friend there werent many people at the finish line downstairs. I went there, because the officer said that foot action was opening at 8. Missed out on the kicks from foot action.

I'm waiting in line, and see this fu*king Indian family holding spots in line at finish line, while the kids somehow run back into line with more shoes. I swear they were sitting there with 8 pairs. I was about 15th in line, and they only had 3 pairs in each size. It gets to the indian kid who was the 3rd person in front of me. Of fu*king course he gets a 10.5. :nasmad: And what do the other 2 people in front of my buy? 10 and a fu*king half. Missed out on my size from finish line.

I rolled up to foot locker, and the guy was handing out tickets for them. I get in line. I see a guy walk by with a champs bag, so I run literally 15 steps to see if it was open. It was closed, so I got back in line at foot locker. In the 10 seconds I was out of line, an African lady got in front of me line. You can guess what happened next. Yes, she got the mother fu*king last 10.5. No exaggerations.

Finally I drove to a mall about a half hour away. I figured they might've had some because they open up a little later than the mall I usually go to. As you can guess, every store was sold out in my size. If I would've gotten there a little bit earlier I could've gotten a pair too, because there were dudes walking out with bags from like every shoe store.

I gave up and decided to go to the food court to cheer myself up. I was excited to see a Popeyes, since it's by far my favorite fast food place. I walk up to the counter, only to have the fu*ker tell me they aren't opening for another half an hour. I said fu*k it and went home.

Oh, and I forgot to mention through the whole trip, by boy picked up 4 pairs of size 12. I wanted to k!ll myself.
stopped reading right there
 6 years ago '04        #268
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 155 155
struck out on NDC for the 3rd release in a row... luckily i was able to cop on the UK sites for a size 10.5 and 11.

concord release fu*ked up the game for everybody
 6 years ago '09        #269
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 2219 2219
did just woke up i hope everyone got there pair
 6 years ago '11        #270
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 IJustGotOutJail said:
stopped reading right there
i bet a stack that you read at least one other word in my post, even if it was on accident, fu*k boy.
 6 years ago '05        #271
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,952 | Props total: 13383 13383
 Fritotaco said:
i bet a stack that you read at least one other word in my post, even if it was on accident, fu*k boy.
touche
 6 years ago '05        #272
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$834 | Props total: 230 230
Is it legal to presell these? The Finishline at the Broward Mall did this. I saw them all behind the counter with yellow stickies.

I showed up at 7:41 and they started giving tickets out at 7:45.

I missed out on the Retro Xs a few weeks back, so I was happy I was able to get these.
 6 years ago '05        #273
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$901 | Props total: 223 223
I blame all of this on the concord release. its insane man. I swear every since the concords came out and hypebeast and resellers saw how much the resale value was and how much money they can make it was a rap.
 02-18-2012, 09:56 AM         #274
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got a size 10.5 and 11. Lookin to sell the 11. Not a reseller but figured I would try it out.
 6 years ago '11        #275
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,388 | Props total: 436 436
 Fritotaco said:
nah, actually stopped reading....who you calling a fu*k boy? I aint one who said "I got fu*ked unbelievably hard"
 6 years ago '05        #276
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$834 | Props total: 230 230
 RLRugby said:
u better not do no f*ggot sh*t and tell

u just lost out n*gga

stop hating
Huh. Save the E-ThugnHarmony for someone else. I was just asking a question. And I got two pairs, so I'm not stressing. I just wanted to know if it was a normal policy.

And ayoking, I agree.

I was there to buy a pair of sneakers I wanted to WEAR. This one dude walked up to the Foot Locker line with a pair he copped from Foot Action. Some dude in line was like you got them?

And he was like nah, these are the female pink and whatever joints. I was like nah, you lying, you got them. Just say you got them and you're here to get another pair.

He was. He said he got a 10.5 at one spot and was trying to get an 11. He planned on selling one and gave the dude with six pairs his number if he knew anyone interested.

I seen mad people bring their mothers, sisters, dogs, yetis and snow men to cop a spot on line.

I wish Nike would just take an Apple approach to these sneakers (but I'm sure the retailers would be pissed).
 6 years ago '10        #277
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1124 1124

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #278
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,300 | Props total: 9438 9438
Yo if anybody tryna trade a sz 12 for a 13 lemme kno.sh*t was nuts dis morning. I thought the mall i was goin to would'nt have a bunch of resellers but sure enough, they were out in full fu*kin force. Call the footlocker in the mall before i got there and they said they opened at 930. I got there at 935 and dem sh*ts was gone. Walked down to the footlocker and they were sold out over there too. sh*t made no sense. The good thing was, i ran into a reseller. He wanted 200 for them but i told him i only had 190. He took the deal so i got'em. They a lil spacious so i need a 12. Lemme kno.
 02-18-2012, 10:17 AM         #279
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any luck at niketown chicago
 02-18-2012, 10:32 AM         #280
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to all who got theirs... i love payin $140 out the door tho...:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy