most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #261
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 215 215
I was able to cop two pairs. Had to wait an hour in a half in a line.

I was going to be glutinous and get three but I don't really care about flipping. There one dude saying he got six pairs. I wa like smh, robbing others of the opportunity to have them at normal price.
 6 years ago '04        #262
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29540 29540
 spiderjericho said:
I was able to cop two pairs. Had to wait an hour in a half in a line.

I was going to be glutinous and get three but I don't really care about flipping. There one dude saying he got six pairs. I wa like smh, robbing others of the opportunity to have them at normal price.
 6 years ago '06        #263
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1099 1099
Was on hold with FinishLine for 30min, had to hang up. I'll be back, as*holes.
 6 years ago '05        #264
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
i Got a size 12. I need a 10.5 or 11. Who evers willing to trade hit me up
 6 years ago '04        #265
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
got the last fu*king pair in the store.. only had 20 pairs total at foot locker. crazy.. honestly would have put me in a terrible mood the rest of the weekend if i didnt get these
 6 years ago '04        #266
space
space
wouldnt even let people cop more then 1 pair
 6 years ago '06        #267
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
Got to my local Finish Line this morning... only a few in line... they came out before they opened and asked what sizes we needed and said they didn't have a lot (said whole shipment didn't come in, but it was obvious that employees were holding back). Got my size 12 and was gonna use my Finish Line Rewards $20 but dude said now you can't use them on release date? lol Wasn't a hassle but was told "you can come back another day and use it" and I'm like "yeah come back when there isn't anymore left" But after the few of us got pairs another woman in line didn't get any b/c of that "lost shipment" same for another guy gettin them for his son.

I'm officially done with Finish Line... only went there for the discount, but I'll start goin to a closer local store instead. First guy in line wanted like 3-4 pairs, but they wouldn't sell him more than one.

Too much hype now for all J's in general... all that on top of employees holding for themselves and friends, it's just dumb.
 6 years ago '11        #268
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
I was fu*ked unbelievably hard today. So first I was told by an employee of one store at my mall they'd be opening at 7. I get there at 5:45 and see people walking out with bags from there, because apparently they opened at 5:30. Missed out on my size from there.

Next, I walk to foot action, which was opening at 7, and I was like 8th in line. While I'm there a police officer tells us that they're opening at 8. I was told by my friend there werent many people at the finish line downstairs. I went there, because the officer said that foot action was opening at 8. Missed out on the kicks from foot action.

I'm waiting in line, and see this fu*king Indian family holding spots in line at finish line, while the kids somehow run back into line with more shoes. I swear they were sitting there with 8 pairs. I was about 15th in line, and they only had 3 pairs in each size. It gets to the indian kid who was the 3rd person in front of me. Of fu*king course he gets a 10.5. And what do the other 2 people in front of my buy? 10 and a fu*king half. Missed out on my size from finish line.

I rolled up to foot locker, and the guy was handing out tickets for them. I get in line. I see a guy walk by with a champs bag, so I run literally 15 steps to see if it was open. It was closed, so I got back in line at foot locker. In the 10 seconds I was out of line, an African lady got in front of me line. You can guess what happened next. Yes, she got the mother fu*king last 10.5. No exaggerations.

Finally I drove to a mall about a half hour away. I figured they might've had some because they open up a little later than the mall I usually go to. As you can guess, every store was sold out in my size. If I would've gotten there a little bit earlier I could've gotten a pair too, because there were dudes walking out with bags from like every shoe store.

I gave up and decided to go to the food court to cheer myself up. I was excited to see a Popeyes, since it's by far my favorite fast food place. I walk up to the counter, only to have the fu*ker tell me they aren't opening for another half an hour. I said fu*k it and went home.

Oh, and I forgot to mention through the whole trip, by boy picked up 4 pairs of size 12. I wanted to k!ll myself.
 6 years ago '07        #269
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8815 8815
Lost shipment lol. Should report that to Nike
 6 years ago '04        #270
steve10258 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
I got a size 12 and am looking for a trade. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair of Concords. I waited a total of 12 hours outside in the cold on release night and came up empty. Been PO'd ever since.

Obviously a straight up trade wouldn't work so I'd throw in some cash with the Cement 4s. Let me know if anyone's interested.
 6 years ago '09        #271
PotenC 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
Got a size 10 coming in, need a size 9/9.5.
 6 years ago '04        #272
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
damn seems like every retro is gonna be a hunt like this from now on
 6 years ago '04        #273
space
space
ill sell my size 11 for $350. PM me.

Uploaded with

Last edited by jumpman2304; 02-18-2012 at 10:30 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #274
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
 DIPSET101 said:
Lost shipment lol. Should report that to Nike
Yeah I can't remember if he said "lost" or it just "hadn't come in"... but this one dude and his son were like 2nd in line and whatever sized he asked for they "didn't have it" and he settled for another size. But I'm like 2nd in line and you don't have the size? When you're only letting people buy one pair? It has become officially fu*ked up now.

But I'll start goin to this old mom and pop type store now... buncha old women work there and never hold back shoes lol
 6 years ago '11        #275
IJustGotOutJail 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 414 414
 Fritotaco said:
I was fu*ked unbelievably hard today. So first I was told by an employee of one store at my mall they'd be opening at 7. I get there at 5:45 and see people walking out with bags from there, because apparently they opened at 5:30. Missed out on my size from there.

Next, I walk to foot action, which was opening at 7, and I was like 8th in line. While I'm there a police officer tells us that they're opening at 8. I was told by my friend there werent many people at the finish line downstairs. I went there, because the officer said that foot action was opening at 8. Missed out on the kicks from foot action.

I'm waiting in line, and see this fu*king Indian family holding spots in line at finish line, while the kids somehow run back into line with more shoes. I swear they were sitting there with 8 pairs. I was about 15th in line, and they only had 3 pairs in each size. It gets to the indian kid who was the 3rd person in front of me. Of fu*king course he gets a 10.5. And what do the other 2 people in front of my buy? 10 and a fu*king half. Missed out on my size from finish line.

I rolled up to foot locker, and the guy was handing out tickets for them. I get in line. I see a guy walk by with a champs bag, so I run literally 15 steps to see if it was open. It was closed, so I got back in line at foot locker. In the 10 seconds I was out of line, an African lady got in front of me line. You can guess what happened next. Yes, she got the mother fu*king last 10.5. No exaggerations.

Finally I drove to a mall about a half hour away. I figured they might've had some because they open up a little later than the mall I usually go to. As you can guess, every store was sold out in my size. If I would've gotten there a little bit earlier I could've gotten a pair too, because there were dudes walking out with bags from like every shoe store.

I gave up and decided to go to the food court to cheer myself up. I was excited to see a Popeyes, since it's by far my favorite fast food place. I walk up to the counter, only to have the fu*ker tell me they aren't opening for another half an hour. I said fu*k it and went home.

Oh, and I forgot to mention through the whole trip, by boy picked up 4 pairs of size 12. I wanted to k!ll myself.
stopped reading right there
 6 years ago '04        #276
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,773 | Props total: 104 104
struck out on NDC for the 3rd release in a row... luckily i was able to cop on the UK sites for a size 10.5 and 11.

concord release fu*ked up the game for everybody
 6 years ago '09        #277
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 1652 1652
did just woke up i hope everyone got there pair
 6 years ago '11        #278
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
 IJustGotOutJail said:
stopped reading right there
i bet a stack that you read at least one other word in my post, even if it was on accident, fu*k boy.
 6 years ago '05        #279
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Fritotaco said:
i bet a stack that you read at least one other word in my post, even if it was on accident, fu*k boy.
touche
 6 years ago '05        #280
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$829 | Props total: 215 215
Is it legal to presell these? The Finishline at the Broward Mall did this. I saw them all behind the counter with yellow stickies.

I showed up at 7:41 and they started giving tickets out at 7:45.

I missed out on the Retro Xs a few weeks back, so I was happy I was able to get these.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy