Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 TriniSoldier said:
Wow. Them n*ggas aint gettin sh*t for him but cap space and it looks like not a single fu*k will be given.
They got a ring, relevancy, and the honor of hosting the hall-of-fame career of the GOAT. That's what they got for him.
 6 years ago '06        #122
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
If I were the Niners i'd let Alex Smith walk and do everything possibe to sign P Manning, try to get Reggie Wayne too and then draft a receiver and Guard.
 6 years ago '08        #123
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Come on down to the eagles

I'd gladly give up turnover machine aka mike vick
 6 years ago '05        #124
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 BrookLynnStiles said:
this.

2 Brady/Peyton matches AND a Eli match for the city would be epic.

but hes a Tennessee boy so don't be surprised if he becomes a titian.
As much as I like Peyton that wouldn't happen.

If this was last offseason maybe..but we have Hasselbeck and Locker
 6 years ago '05        #125
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Come on to the NFC West (SEATTLE) where you can dominate once again... WE need you in Seattle... Tavaris Jackson is the Kwame Brown of the NFL....
 6 years ago '07        #126
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
Wow. Them n*ggas aint gettin sh*t for him but cap space and it looks like not a single fu*k will be given.
i dont understand this move at all this is a big aS* Gamble
 6 years ago '07        #127
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
 jkjb16a said:
i dont understand this move at all this is a big aS* Gamble
the bigger gamble is trusting Adam Schefter he's been wrong before in recent weeks about the colts hiring a certain GM.

His health is a question but i dont think he will be released...if he is released there are alot of red flags being raised about his health.
 01-27-2012, 07:58 AM         #128
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doro85 said:
I know peyton hurt and I understand its a business.. but damn theyre doing him dirty, like its his fault they surrounded him with subpar players whom he made look great, he ran the offense...
That's a myth. The colts built a team specifically to maximize Peyton's talent..o-linemen who are athletically built to pass protect (at the cost of run blocking), elite recieving talent and a small quick defense built to defend and rush the pass, because when you build 3 td leads all the time opponents are usually gonna abandon the run in a quick second (again at the cost of run defense)

Its not an issue of subpar talent...its talent and capspace spent for the specific purpose of catering to manning...obviously without him its all gonna fall apart. A lot of Manning's records and individual accolades owe to the commitment the colts made to him by putting him on a pedestal

If luck is the real deal, you'll be surprised at the type of rookie season he'll have even if the colts don't make major moves and keep the QB driven machine alive
 6 years ago '04        #129
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
peyton to retirement i don't think a lot of people have a proper understanding of this the its not his neck that the issue its a nerve in his next that controls his bicep in his throwing arm i honestly don't see him playing anymore its just to dangerous for him to wind up with a limp arm or even worse have a hit fu*k him up from the neck down i love peyton to death but its time for him to sit it down
 6 years ago '06        #130
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 gorilla_proof said:
the bigger gamble is trusting Adam Schefter he's been wrong before in recent weeks about the colts hiring a certain GM.

His health is a question but i dont think he will be released...if he is released there are alot of red flags being raised about his health.
OK but look at all the sh*t shefter has known before anyone else throughout the years

Go read some irsay quotes and try to tell me he hasn't already moved on from Manning.
 6 years ago '05        #131
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
wow if this is true this will hurt me so much as a colts fan! sh*t aint right unless hes being released and then signed for cheaper dudes a colt for life should retire a colt!! if they do him dirty like that the colts franchise will show its true colors if hes gone then WHAT ABOUT REGGIE WAYNE? HES A FA
 6 years ago '11        #132
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 2819 2819
wow ! so many teams can instantly be a contender

jets , titans , ravens (already are) , dallas

6 years ago '08        #133
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Rex Ryan just got a stiffy...it was either from this news or his wife's feet
 6 years ago '04        #134
mastermind 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,885 | Props total: 840 840
 youngsiz said:
peyton to retirement i don't think a lot of people have a proper understanding of this the its not his neck that the issue its a nerve in his next that controls his bicep in his throwing arm i honestly don't see him playing anymore its just to dangerous for him to wind up with a limp arm or even worse have a hit fu*k him up from the neck down i love peyton to death but its time for him to sit it down
this
 6 years ago '10        #135
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
the Jets would be good with him
 6 years ago '11        #136
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
yeah hes not coming back to any football team. one sack and dude is fu*ked up for life. not worth one extra year of football.

hes set. eli is set. there kids will be set. dont need the money. go coach young qbs.
 6 years ago '04        #137
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
Newsflash

Dwight Howard being traded...........a near certainty!

Tell us something we don't already know. We got Luck on our side now.......who gon stop us?
 6 years ago '06        #138
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if peyton planned on retiring.. why hasnt he retired yet?!

I've been wondering why people keep saying he's not playing again. I mean would he go through all this if he wasn't planning on coming back. He wanted to come back at the end of they year, but got held out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago