Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2012, 02:59 PM         #81
coopdvl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this kid must've had a k!ller punch:
 6 years ago '05        #82
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 M said:
Sad that the guy died. I'm not saying what the kid did was right but I can understand why he was pissed
This... No one who is sane could sit there and honestly say that if their pregnant girlfriend was "accidentally hit at a very low speed" that you wouldn't mark the hell out... What the kid did wasn't right but obviously he was in distress from the situation...

What I want to know is where is the security camera footage since they are everywhere nowadays...
 01-27-2012, 04:08 PM         #83
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
an accident is an accident.....it says the old man rushed out the car to check on her, I bet he did. That fu*king kid is about to be a father, what the fu*k are you doing cold c*cking an old man for?
I hope the 18 yr old spends 10 yrs in jail, no remorse for his dumb a.ss.

Exactly, I can see a lot of people need to work on anger management in here.
Yall would be boxing all the time out here in Houston cause our traffic is horrible.

I'm like THE most patient person you'll meet, but I got serious road rage sometimes. But I still catch myself and forget about it as soon as it happens. And remember you NEVER know what that other person was / is going through. What if the man had a seizure or something? (Hypothetical Situation) (Happened to my grandfather and he slammed into someone)
Now you the as*hole who k!lled somebody for nothing.

sh*t happens man, accidents and as*holes. Don't let that ruin YOUR life.

01-27-2012, 04:24 PM         #84
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
I can't imagine a world where me as an 18 year old would punch a 66 year old.
You Don't have to imagine. You live in it!

Welcome to this fu*ked Up A$$ World We Live In.
 6 years ago '05        #85
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 TB said:
apparently a lot of these f*ggot mofos would cause they got d!ck squads talking massive shyt cause i said the same thing
Difference in this situation is, this is an old man... You can't just hit old people like that... But the punch itself didn't k!ll the man, hitting his head on the ground did... I don't condone hitting old people but in that situation, I honestly don't know what I would have done... Either way, another black kid will grow up without a father...
 6 years ago '08        #86
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 TB said:

yo loser a.ss mama is not on bx, stop talking behind her back.......just cause u a coward and would have let dude skate means not a damn thing to me, look at your own logic mr "actions always bring consequences"..his would have been an a.sswhooping now stfu and stop crying like a hoe cause not a single fu*k is given about u nor anybody else tantrum
Really how old are u that u resort to talkin bout my mother? U pitiful excuse for a mother , I dam sure ain't no coward and apparently if I don't come out fist flying then I'm letting dude "skate"...Smh its called being MATURE but you're ignorant a.ss wouldn't know sh*t about that. Funny how u say u don't giva fu*k yet took the time to reply to my post lol u a messy broad
 6 years ago '05        #87
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
where was this kid back in the late 60's? they could have sent his a.ss to Veitnam and he could have 1 punched all those VC gooks and won the war for us!
 6 years ago '04        #88
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
This TB broad has to be the sorriest excuse for a mother I have ever seen. I mean really. You think this sh*t is justified. So if your son/daughter were in the Vets shoes and got k!lled like that you would say that your son/daughter deserved it because they hit a 16 year old pregnate dumbass and her dumbass boyfriend decided it was a good idea to punch someone who didn't mean to do it. Im glad this dude ain't getting out no time soon.

"Bail for Mayes was set at $750,000 cash. Superior Court Judge Thomas Brown said Mayes is a potential danger to the community and a significant flight risk considering the strong case against him.He remains in the Camden County Jail.

During the arraignment, it was learned that Mayes was placed on probation in July on an aggravated a.ssault charge. The arrest details were not made public, but a condition of his nine-month probation was that Mayes attend anger management classes.

"Obviously he learned nothing about anger management," Albright told Judge Brown. "He is a danger to the community.…

I feel sorry for you.

As a man i wouldn't have hit the vet. He got out his car to help. I wouldn't have hit him in the first place cause then i would have an a.ssault charge. I would not risk going to jail and not raising my kid over some bs. Only a bi*ch would do something like that so it doesn't surprise me that a bi*ch(TB) would say the dumbass sh*t she has been saying.

R.I.P to the Vet

Time to move along now, life goes on.
 6 years ago '08        #89
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 TB said:
REALLY???YOU TALKING SHYT wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

i had my kids grown, hs grad and college grad too, fukk up with a.ssuming shyt, u worst than the rest of these stupid mofos with that dumb a.ss capt save em attitude, i hope u mofos DONT have kids cause yall pus*y a.ss f*ggots wouldnt protect them, yall would be on some ole "i understand why u hurt my kid" a.ss bullshyt

and just for the record, my kids happen to be the top of their classes and smart as shyt and a few folks on bx KNOW that to be fact so keep the sucka shyt

@ u no balls having mofos, tired of u n*ggas wearing panties and tough typing, funny how im not the only one who feel that way but yall pulling type bys and d!ck rydin tag teams on the female who agree, typical bx fu*kery
You are one stupid a.ss bi*ch. What the fu*k was her man protecting her from? A Man that was trying to apologize and help her??? He did a good job of that. Now his stupid a.ss is in jail and an old man that made an honest mistake is dead.

Hopefully your baby dad punches yo dumb a.ss in the and k!lls you to protect his kids from a stupid a.ss mother.
 6 years ago '04        #90
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 coopdvl said:
damn this kid must've had a k!ller punch:

hopefully his anus will get punched with a large p*nis everyday that hes in prison.
 01-29-2012, 10:28 AM         #91
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You are one stupid a.ss bi*ch. What the fu*k was her man protecting her from? A Man that was trying to apologize and help her??? He did a good job of that. Now his stupid a.ss is in jail and an old man that made an honest mistake is dead.

Hopefully your baby dad punches yo dumb a.ss in the and k!lls you to protect his kids from a stupid a.ss mother.
Wow so much ether bet she won't be back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy