Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 910 910
u kids r corny i woulda roundhouse kicked the n*gga if he hit my pregnant girl
 6 years ago '06        #62
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25689 25689
good charge that as*hole with murder!!
 6 years ago '06        #63
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
Well he shouldve repected his elders, If it was me he wouldnt have done sh*t,
 6 years ago '09        #64
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
So terrible.
 6 years ago '05        #65
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25099 25099
....RIP To The Vet.

I Would of Been Heated Too, No Doubt. Cussing Him Out But Punching The Old Man? Cmon Now...You Know That Old n*gga Aint Goung f!ght Back,If You Wanted To Take Your Anger Out or Scare The Old Man Should of Been fu*king Up His Truck. I Would of Punched A Window Out or Something.

16 and Pregnant? I Mean Damn....You Can Tell These Some EBT Babies.
 6 years ago '11        #66
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 TB said:
seeing that i'm a female and i have kids u damn right i would have been pissed; funny how all u mofos side with dude in the truck and make up all types of what ifs when the facts are he hit the girl, wouldnt give a damn if she was five, he hit her on some bullshyt move

second off, most of u mofos in here screaming he a pedo for being 18 fu*king with a 16 yr old need to be shot cause yall the same mofos in the other threads mad those overgrown a.ss teachers fu*king with the young a.ss boys got caught.....REALLY?? pass me by with that sucka shyt
......So you're telling me that you would risk being able to raise your kid over an accident?
How do you know he purposely hit the woman?
I understand that he hit your woman, but he did get out of the vehicle and try to help her back up and ask her if she was okay, did he not?
I understand dude was heated, but to sucker punch a 66 YEAR OLD now that's dumb. Another statistic.
 01-27-2012, 07:50 AM         #67
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a foul a.ss sucker punch bi*ch a.ss deserves life, sqaure up f*ggot. Hope he catches the in prison for the rest or his lie. My guy sucker punch dude back of head at club, murder. Boy got 1 1/3 jail n probation he was 20. So he will pprob sslide if no priors.
 6 years ago '04        #68
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17398 17398
 Lot17 said:
Stfu bi*ch , don't nobody care how many kids ur hoodrat self has. Ain't nobody said they wouldnt be mad at the situation its the way they would have handled it that separates us from fu*kin animals. U as a parent should know to think before ur fu*kin actions cuz they always bring consequences, u don't punch a 66 yr old with his hands down, I guarantee homie was not even expecting that punch . Mad or not THINK before u fu*kin act. That's probably why this kid knocked up a 16 yr old cuz his dumbass don't think.
This....and thank you someone had to say it...bi*ch is a retard
 6 years ago '04        #69
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
aging Vietnam vet who got out to check on the girl k!lled by some punk who probably wasn't doing sh*t with his life anyway. a judge will see that the murdered guy served his country . that dude is gonna be old when hes released from prison. and his a.ss deserves everything thats coming to him.

EDIT: judge already sees that he needs to be off the streets for good

Bail for Mayes was set at $750,000 cash. Superior Court Judge Thomas Brown said Mayes is a potential danger to the community and a significant flight risk considering the strong case against him.He remains in the Camden County Jail.

During the arraignment, it was learned that Mayes was placed on probation in July on an aggravated a.ssault charge. The arrest details were not made public, but a condition of his nine-month probation was that Mayes attend anger management classes.

"Obviously he learned nothing about anger management," Albright told Judge Brown. "He is a danger to the community.…

Last edited by memyselfni; 01-27-2012 at 08:18 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #70
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 memyselfni said:
aging Vietnam vet who got out to check on the girl k!lled by some punk who probably wasn't doing sh*t with his life anyway. a judge will see that the murdered guy served his country . that dude is gonna be old when hes released from prison. and his a.ss deserves everything thats coming to him.

EDIT: judge already sees that he needs to be off the streets for good
good lock his a.ss up for good. Punks like him is the one that ruining this country...

get mad bi*ches...:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #71
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 19 19
If she's 16 and pregnant, chances are she's a moron. And if she's a moron, maybe she was crossing incorrectly.
Maybe the boyfriend was mad he didn't hit her hard enough to get him out of his situation.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 TB said:
says who, some fu*king comments from the site that article on? dude has a past of fu*ked up shyt, ok, but as a woman with kids i can tell u no pregnant chick is going to purposely walk in front of a damn truck, stop believing bullshyt

just cause dude has a past history of doing fu*ked up shyt does not mean he was doing it then, stop the fu*kery and following the crowd, most of yall holier than thou fools would have been mad if it happened to u, save that i would have been relaxed nonsense
pure ignorance. I feel sorry for your seeds.
 6 years ago '04        #73
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jayjay2 said:
why is a 66 year old driving? if you over 60 don't fu*king drive mang
you gotta be like 12 to think 60 is old

some of you cats on this site are dumb as fu*k. I feel bad for your futures.

Yes accidents happen, yes people get mad, but at some point you gotta learn to f!ght with words and not with your fist. Young dude will get a manslaughter charge, be caught in the system, and he probably just put a major setback in any sort of successful future.

His girl didn't seem to be injured at all, and the driver came out and seemed like he was sorry. Bad situation all around. Imagine if that was your pops or uncle who is now dead because of a situation and outcome that could have been handled better

I understand young dude being pissed, but to start swinging sure as hell didn't actually solve anything. n*ggas under 21 seem to lose the ability to think when they're heated.
 6 years ago '10        #74
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 TB said:
comprehension is a mofo, u come in on the a.ss end of a conversation with your a.ssumptions, just go sit yo a.ss down somewhere
You get a clap for effort
 6 years ago '04        #75
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
anybody that says they would of hit that old man is a coward. I have too much respect for the elderly and i dont kno my own strength so to hit a 66 yr old man in the head would land me in jail too.

Dude deserves to b in jail and he should serve a long long sentence i dont care if he didnt mean to k!ll him or not cuz if that was my gpa i would want the book thrown at him.
 6 years ago '06        #76
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
dumb broad should look both ways next time.

chain her to the kitchen
 01-27-2012, 12:31 PM         #77
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes so we have come to a point were every member in here thinks the boy was wrong for doing this! Except that girl that posted in here, which she is probably a minor herself
 01-27-2012, 12:33 PM         #78
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
dumb broad should look both ways next time.

chain her to the kitchen
or send her to prison so they could both take care of the child in their.
 6 years ago '08        #79
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 TB said:
seeing that i'm a female and i have kids u damn right i would have been pissed; funny how all u mofos side with dude in the truck and make up all types of what ifs when the facts are he hit the girl, wouldnt give a damn if she was five, he hit her on some bullshyt move

second off, most of u mofos in here screaming he a pedo for being 18 fu*king with a 16 yr old need to be shot cause yall the same mofos in the other threads mad those overgrown a.ss teachers fu*king with the young a.ss boys got caught.....REALLY?? pass me by with that sucka shyt
I can tell you a dumb a.ss bi*ch. I feel sorry for your kids. Do the world a favor and get them tubes tied and put your current children up for adoption.
 6 years ago '05        #80
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
I wouldnt have punched him I wouldve gotten PAID.... dumb young n*gga... the cab company wouldve been paying for my kids college if a cab driver showed enough negligence to hit a pregnant pedestrian... RIP to old dude tho....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy