Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
f**k that kid. it was a set up and he stepped on his d**k by accidentally k!lling the old fella. give him 10 years to learn his lesson.

garbage a** jersey
 6 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
 KNerd said:
Accidents happen dude. Not to mention a lot of kids today just walk out in front of cars like they're invincible
Exactly, accidents happen all the time. 18 yo prolly went waay overboard...dude prolly was trying to apologize and everything then got snuck. i understand it was his pregnant gf so that played a part but now he not gonna get a chance to see his kid.

Reading the article it says the old man nephew was k!lled by police 2 years ago. It was ruled a homicide and the cop only recieved 1 year probation
 6 years ago '05        #43
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
I can't imagine a world where me as an 18 year old would punch a 66 year old.
 6 years ago '09        #44
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
Is that seriously the best picture they had of the dude?
 01-26-2012, 07:11 PM         #45
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Just a fu*ked up situation all around. The kid obv didnt mean to k!ll him and I hope its knocked down to manslaughter because life for punching someone in the face is just absurd.
Yeah but luckily for him the victim ended up dead sucks to be him but getting a girl pregnant at age 16 is more absurd, probably belongs in jail anyways, you could tell that this kid wasn't going to be an amazing dad anyway so throw him in jail and let him rot in their, life is all about accidents, it's the way that you choose to deal with them that separates you from the rest of the pack, if you lose your mind then it's your fault, kid proceeds to punch the old guy after he saw the man helping her and after he saw that the girl wasn't really that badly injured, yeah throw him in jail. Deserves it.
 01-26-2012, 07:20 PM         #46
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to that dude who died........sh*t happens people, dude didnt run over girl and laugh at dude. He could have gotten his info, called the cops and then filed a lawsuite if it was that serious. Going to jail to have to face a murder charge.
 6 years ago '09        #47
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
Then maybe you should take the murder charge with him maybe you can share life if you would have done the samething. But im not going to lie i was at school and took this guy parking space. At first i told myself what i did was wrong so i was going to move as soon as i was moving this guy gos and say i will knock your fu*king head off then i told him what is it and he drove offf
 6 years ago '05        #48
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 legendisdope said:
i read this on the news site, in the comments

believable..

and it makes perfect sense cuz dude goin "low speed".. that only means the stupid pregnant girl prolly ran out into the street and got herself hit..
hmmm. that is believable. people slam on their brakes in their car so you hit them then the guy behind you gets out of the car and hits you while the guy in front drives off. people and their dumb plans
 6 years ago '11        #49
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
Be honest here ppl.....if somebody bumps your lady and she's pregnant you'll fly off the handle too.

Sad to say but I know I would
 6 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 TB said:
seeing that i'm a female and i have kids u damn right i would have been pissed; funny how all u mofos side with dude in the truck and make up all types of what ifs when the facts are he hit the girl, wouldnt give a damn if she was five, he hit her on some bullshyt move

second off, most of u mofos in here screaming he a pedo for being 18 fu*king with a 16 yr old need to be shot cause yall the same mofos in the other threads mad those overgrown a.ss teachers fu*king with the young a.ss boys got caught.....REALLY?? pass me by with that sucka shyt
Do you not understand that the whole thing was a set up?
 6 years ago '06        #51
JBlaze917 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 7 7
His lawyer gonna say it was extreme emotional distress. He'll do time, but not the full rap. Sucks how one punch can change it all. :disdain2:
 01-26-2012, 09:03 PM         #52
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #53
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 TB said:
seeing that i'm a female and i have kids u damn right i would have been pissed; funny how all u mofos side with dude in the truck and make up all types of what ifs when the facts are he hit the girl, wouldnt give a damn if she was five, he hit her on some bullshyt move

second off, most of u mofos in here screaming he a pedo for being 18 fu*king with a 16 yr old need to be shot cause yall the same mofos in the other threads mad those overgrown a.ss teachers fu*king with the young a.ss boys got caught.....REALLY?? pass me by with that sucka shyt
His intentions was not to hit her and when he did, he got out of the car to check on the girl. So you are saying he is a sucka for getting out of the car to check on someone he hit by accident? the guy is a 66 year old vet, yup let me guess he was plotting and scheming on hitting that chick.

Last edited by bc23; 01-26-2012 at 09:33 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #54
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
why is a 66 year old driving? if you over 60 don't fu*king drive mang
 6 years ago '07        #55
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14887 14887
r.i.p.
 6 years ago '11        #56
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
I could have swore this morning people were upset that Jay-z 40 year old "business partner" stabbed an 18 year old to death, now an 18 year old man k!lls a old man a vet at that and people are acting like it's all good in some comments.

Can't have it both ways, truth is the k!lling and violence isn't acceptable for any age group period. Don't care if it's over hip hop, drugs, traffic accidents or a stupid argument, the fact is no one wins in these situations. Anyone to blind to see that everyone involved in these incidents is taking a catastrophic loss needs a life lesson real quick like.
 6 years ago '08        #57
_JAY_ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 113 113
 TB said:
says who, some fu*king comments from the site that article on? dude has a past of fu*ked up shyt, ok, but as a woman with kids i can tell u no pregnant chick is going to purposely walk in front of a damn truck, stop believing bullshyt

just cause dude has a past history of doing fu*ked up shyt does not mean he was doing it then, stop the fu*kery and following the crowd, most of yall holier than thou fools would have been mad if it happened to u, save that i would have been relaxed nonsense
so we're supposed to believe some loudmouth broad commenting online? a past history? kid is EIGHTEEN. he still doing that sh*t. and it was "a past history of doing fu*ked up shyt," as you put it? IT WAS THE EXACT SAME THING. he got hemmed up, and it was well-deserved.
 6 years ago '04        #58
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,591 | Props total: 2980 2980
that kid shouldnt go to jail for murder..obviously he was reacting to his pregnant g/f with his seed being knocked down. he didnt have the intension of k!lling the old man.
 6 years ago '04        #59
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 56 56
Yea that wasn't a smart move by the 18year old , cause if the 16 year old is pregnant at a young age, she is obviously likes the bedroom, and dude facing murk charges, so he already know somebody else gonna be hittin his baby moms while he is in jail, he messed up all the way around , r.i.p to the 66 year old though
 6 years ago '08        #60
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 TB said:

Stfu bi*ch , don't nobody care how many kids ur hoodrat self has. Ain't nobody said they wouldnt be mad at the situation its the way they would have handled it that separates us from fu*kin animals. U as a parent should know to think before ur fu*kin actions cuz they always bring consequences, u don't punch a 66 yr old with his hands down, I guarantee homie was not even expecting that punch . Mad or not THINK before u fu*kin act. That's probably why this kid knocked up a 16 yr old cuz his dumbass don't think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago