Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
R.I.P soldier
 01-26-2012, 04:31 PM         #22
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the guy will likely get the charges drop or at the most 2-3 years manslaughter

Mayes then decked Briscoe with one punch, causing him to fall and hit his head on the street, cops say.
journalism's dead.
 01-26-2012, 04:43 PM         #23
RamsGold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aleem Mayes you don did it now
 6 years ago '04        #24
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
dude made it through vietnam and fell to a street punk..
 6 years ago '08        #25
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
I think him goin to jail will be better for his child. Shows Wat type of father he would be. What type of man acts before thinking .
 6 years ago '09        #26
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 legendisdope said:
i read this on the news site, in the comments

believable..

and it makes perfect sense cuz dude goin "low speed".. that only means the stupid pregnant girl prolly ran out into the street and got herself hit..
Yep and I belive this, on the real....sound like a setup from the jump!

And R.I.P. to the Vietnam Vet......sad.....
 01-26-2012, 05:19 PM         #27
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a stupid move by the kid, That's why YOU always think about doing something, no matter what kind of mindset you are, don't tell me it's impossible because it's not, we humans are capable of extraordinary things, Impregnating a 16 year old? Yeah that kid didn't seem to be a smart fellow, who does that? Irresponsible teens this days...
 6 years ago '07        #28
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
it happened at 7:30pm in the evening. gets dark at 5pm in ny/nj. since he was driving at a low speed and hit her i'm inclined to believe she ran out into the middle of the damn street.

anyway that kid is a piece of sh*t. decking an old man over a minor unintentional accident. stay classy jersey
 6 years ago '09        #29
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
18 year old had every right to be mad but dude went over the top probably punched him while he wasn't looking to dude a hoe fu*k him hope he get his sh*t touched in prison lmao
 6 years ago '05        #30
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10707 10707
A Man Is Dead

16 and Pregnant

Another Youth in Jail.

A Child grows up without a father..

So Many things wrong with this situation...
 6 years ago '08        #31
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 NotInThisTown said:
What a stupid move by the kid, That's why YOU always think about doing something, no matter what kind of mindset you are, don't tell me it's impossible because it's not, we humans are capable of extraordinary things, Impregnating a 16 year old? Yeah that kid didn't seem to be a smart fellow, who does that? Irresponsible teens this days...
and the sad thing is, it's probably not his kid...You know how hoes be this lately...
 6 years ago '04        #32
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
its sad all around but the whole situation is understandable

.old dude hit her at a low speed because he might not had seen her(too dark outside,she step out in the street,etc.) he could of been hitting the breaks and still hit her
.dude punched him because he just lost his mind seeing his pregnant girl on the ground(a lot of bx would of done it don't lie)

dude would probably get a few years for manslaughter if he doesn't have a record. he probably didn't intend on k!lling him
 6 years ago '05        #33
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
well he wasn't driving on the sidewalk

you look so you don't hit someone that is walking in the driving paths and you look so you don't get hit while you are walking in driving lanes...both sides goofed imo...
 6 years ago '06        #34
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Just a fu*ked up situation all around. The kid obv didnt mean to k!ll him and I hope its knocked down to manslaughter because life for punching someone in the face is just absurd.
 6 years ago '04        #35
ysdagodd 
space
space
$442 | Props total: 21 21
 OGBIGBOY said:
So with her being pregnant at 16 can we say "Accidents Happen"?
*signs off*
 01-26-2012, 05:58 PM         #36
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So lets see

Old dude hit 18 year old Pregnant 16 year old GF (technical foul)

Old dude check on the 16 year old to make sure she was good (play was reviewed)

18 year old got heated because she was preggo and getting hit will most likely k!ll the fetus (personal foul)

and old dude died later & 18 year old got booked (fumble, the ball is turned over)

so the way i see it murder for murder the ruling on the field is reversed No charges will be held

First Down
 6 years ago '04        #37
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
 Tony Franks said:
No sense made there.

And dude just ruined too many lives just cuz he couldn't control his anger. Sad sh*t, but he gon get what he deserve.

I can understand it , but I agree with you .. He couldve controlled his anger, now he's going to be in jail , leaving another kid without a father . No matter how upset he was, he should've kept his cool , and thought about the child .
 6 years ago '05        #38
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
odds are the person in front prolly slowed down, and she 16 ...too young to be pregnant. He was trying to do her a favor
 6 years ago '11        #39
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@ the tough guys on here,you bi*ches wouldn't have did sh*t but come on here and type about what you was thinking Bout doing to the man. Clowns I swear. Accidents happen and of course you would be mad but the first thing on your mind should be making sure your girl is ok,and if you see dude who did it is showing compassion that should really have you focusing on the safety of yo woman and child. And you equals would really be turnt down if it was a big Brock lesner looking muthafucca who did it keep it networth. An unfortunate situation for all yell™
 6 years ago '05        #40
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Some really stupid people in this thread if they think he actually hit her on purpose. Idiocracy about to become real life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy