Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6875 pageviews
107 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation

[pic - click to view]

An 18-year-old New Jersey man is facing murder charges after cops say he k!lled an aging Vietnam vet with one punch during a traffic dust-up.

Allen Briscoe, 66, suffered a brain aneurysm caused by blunt force trauma and died at a south Jersey hospital on Monday night after falling and hitting his head during the confrontation Aleem Mayes, NBC Philadelphia reported.

Cops say Briscoe was driving to pick up his girlfriend near his home in East Camden at around 7:30 p.m. when he accidentally bumped Mayes' pregnant girlfriend "at very low speed" with his black Ford F-150, cops say.

The 16-year-old girl was knocked to the ground, and Briscoe rushed out of the cab to help her, cops say.

Mayes began to argue with Briscoe, who told him that he didn't see the girl, cops say. Authorities did not release the girl's name because she is 16.

Mayes then decked Briscoe with one punch, causing him to fall and hit his head on the street, cops say.

Briscoe was in and out of consciousness when paramedics arrived, according to local reports.

He died at Cooper University Hospital at around 9 p.m., authorities said.

Mayes was arrested and charged with murder. He was scheduled to appear before a judge on Wednesday afternoon.

Briscoe's niece, Kimberly Gardner, told NBC that her uncle wouldn't have started any trouble after the accident and was trying to help the girl he hit.

"He was a very caring man," she said. "For him to lose his life in that manner around the corner, it's very devastating."

In a tragic turn, the Philadelphia Daily News reported that the former Campbell’s Soup employee and one-time substitute teacher's death came less than two years after his nephew, Keith Briscoe, was k!lled in a confrontation with police outside a convenience store in Winslow Township, N.J.

Keith Briscoe died of traumatic asphyxiation on May 3, 2010.

According to the Philadelphia Daily News, he was hanging outside a Wawa convenience store that morning when a police officer ordered him to stop loitering and move along.

Briscoe, who was mentally ill, refused, and eventually ended up being manhandled by several policemen and civilians.

He died after the scuffle, and his death was ruled a homicide.

One of the cops charged in the case served a year of probation, the newspaper said.

Relatives said their uncle, affection ally nicknamed "Lord Allen," held the family together after Keith's death and the ensuing case.

"This is just another total devastation," Keith's sister, Sunny Briscoe, told the Philadelphia Daily News.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontationÂ* - NY Daily News

107 comments for "Jan 25 - Vietnam vet dies after being punched by 18-year-old during traffic confrontation"

6 years ago '05        #2
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 6999 6999
r.i.p that road rage ain't worth it
 6 years ago '09        #3
sothowed 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
so fu*ked up......RIP
 6 years ago '09        #4
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
Accidents happen dude. Not to mention a lot of kids today just walk out in front of cars like they're invincible
 01-26-2012, 09:45 AM         #5
Jack.Nappier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
i would have been pissed too, how the hell u "accidentally" hit somebody right in front of ya damn truck at a very low speed, the hell was he doing that he didn't see her AND she pregnant! shhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttt i would have been heated and would have punched him my damn self if i was her
 KNerd said:
Accidents happen dude. Not to mention a lot of kids today just walk out in front of cars like they're invincible
but saying that there is no way u can miss a prego chick
 6 years ago '11        #6
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3871 3871
 Jack.Nappier said:
but saying that there is no way u can miss a prego chick
No sense made there.

And dude just ruined too many lives just cuz he couldn't control his anger. Sad sh*t, but he gon get what he deserve.
 6 years ago '07        #7
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
sounds like he hit him with a sucker punch. This should be a lesson to every pus*y out there who either sucker punches or f!ghts in groups.
 6 years ago '09        #8
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
 F.White said:
r.i.p that road rage ain't worth it
Someone didn't read

But yeah I would've been pissed too. fu*k that how are you gonna knock my pregnant girl down. That's just the animal instinct kickin in.
 6 years ago '04        #9
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 5550 5550
he wont go down for murder or homicide
 6 years ago '04        #10
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17414 17414
 Kontrast0 said:
Someone didn't read

But yeah I would've been pissed too. fu*k that how are you gonna knock my pregnant girl down. That's just the animal instinct kickin in.
nah.....woulda been pissed but my first reaction woulda been to make sure the baby was alright....fu*k f!ghtin that sh*t aint gonna help nothin if she was seriosuly hurt.

She must not have been and now the dunbass ends up hurtin the kid more than the guy that hit her
 6 years ago '08        #11
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5300 5300
Sad that the guy died. I'm not saying what the kid did was right but I can understand why he was pissed
 6 years ago '09        #12
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22460 22460
 M said:
Sad that the guy died. I'm not saying what the kid did was right but I can understand why he was pissed
Exactly.
 6 years ago '09        #13
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
So with her being pregnant at 16 can we say "Accidents Happen"?
 6 years ago '11        #14
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
fu*k that kid fu*k his prego girl not only this fu*ker should be charge for murder and also

death BY behe@dED! slowly
 6 years ago '05        #15
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
an accident is an accident.....it says the old man rushed out the car to check on her, I bet he did. That fu*king kid is about to be a father, what the fu*k are you doing cold c*cking an old man for?
I hope the 18 yr old spends 10 yrs in jail, no remorse for his dumb a.ss.

6 years ago '07        #16
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 KNerd said:
You're right, accidents do happen, and I'm pretty sure dude wasn't trying to k!ll the old guy. He probably just punched him out of anger, like anyone would have probably done (to an old or young person) not knowing he would die from it. Accident.

R.I.P to the old guy though
 6 years ago '09        #17
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
The kid probably wasnt sh*t in life R.I.P. to old head tho
 6 years ago '10        #18
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
fu*k outta here wit that "accidents happen" bullsh*t there was no excuse for this man to hit this girl.

"at very low speed" wtf was he doing just letting the car drift as he approached her? And then for this boy to get charged with "murder" is a fu*kin joke.

smh.. RIP and all but somethin about this story aint addin up...
do you slowly creep up to a stoplight or do you wait till you are at the line and slam on breaks? the girl darted out maybe i didnt catch it but did it say if it was dark or not? that could make it understanding as to why he didnt see her, that and his age.
 6 years ago '08        #19
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
first reaction if I was the kid woulda been anger but accidents do fu*king happen. And the guy was a senior citizen so theres no telling how reliable his senses and reflexes were.
 6 years ago '06        #20
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
Half of ya'll wouldnt think if ur girl got hit by a car. A punch aint sh*t, we all know this but damn that whole dying thing wasnt part of the plan. Im def gonna think twice about hittin a n*gga now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy