Alley Boy – I Want In (Dissing T.I. & Young Jeezy)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
aye..I don't live in da A...but...was dat n*gga really one of Jeezy's homies????
"Pookie Loc" was definitely affiliated with CTE (and he was from duncan ave/macon, too)
 6 years ago '06        #42
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
More trap music glorifying k!lling our black brothers.
I bet you still think "the white man" went to Africa and STR8-JACKED "us"....right?

fu*k outta here with that sh*t...this world every man is for himself..I take no ease off no man..you mess up you gotta accept what comes your way..don't matter if you're black, white, latino, blah blah blah...you get it..I'm sure
 6 years ago '06        #43
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 kreuzberg61 said:
"Pookie Loc" was definitely affiliated with CTE (and he was from duncan ave/macon, too)
preciate da info, fam..that's fu*ked up on Jeezy's part can't believe that sh*t..well..he is a "rapper" so I guess it's believable..smh..damn..
 6 years ago '07        #44
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Oooooooooooooooooooh

I wanna see a war on wax.
 6 years ago '10        #45
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1919 1919
why he dissin T.I. for almost the same reason that Shawty Lo did tho
 6 years ago '06        #46
budap06 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 11 11
I dont see the point of this at all, him severing ties with T.i. and Jeezy may have consequences with who he gets to work with musically.. Him and Gibbs have one of my favorite songs from last year, so I guess this means no more colabs from them ..... But real talk tho, every single song Ive heard from this n*gganatti has been fire so far, Im lowkey kinda amped for the whole tape
 6 years ago '08        #47
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
 BCB said:
Hows that new Kirko Mixtape? i never got to finish previewing.
It is pretty aight. Check these out

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

And some other joints that are cool too....he on that drake sound but if you can get over that then its all good

Last edited by Gmo BlaZe; 01-26-2012 at 02:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #48
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
alley boi be on sum mo sh*t... mad basically..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 kreuzberg61 said:
...Speaking On sh*t You Dont Know. Pookie Was A n*gga From Jeezy Old Hood Trying Get Signed To CTE and He Thought Robin Gucci Was Goin Get Him Put On. He Wasnt Affiliated With CTE.

Back To Topic, The Song Got Acouple Reaches But The Line With fu*k Da City Could Be Aimmed At T.I. But T.I. Been Showing Trouble From DTE Mad Love. So I Dont Understand The "Shots" But It Could Be A Reach. Rap Fans Thirsty For Rap Beef.

Alley Need To Be Sending Shots At G4 Boyz But I Got A Feeling That Will Be On The New Mixtape As Well. The Song Goes Hard Tho.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Speaking On sh*t You Dont Know. Pookie Was A n*gga From Jeezy Old Hood Trying Get Signed To CTE and He Thought Robin Gucci Was Goin Get Him Put On. He Wasnt Affiliated With CTE.

Back To Topic, The Song Got Acouple Reaches But The Line With fu*k Da City Could Be Aimmed At T.I. But T.I. Been Showing Trouble From DTE Mad Love. So I Dont Understand The "Shots" But It Could Be A Reach. Rap Fans Thirsty For Rap Beef.

Alley Need To Be Sending Shots At G4 Boyz But I Got A Feeling That Will Be On The New Mixtape As Well. The Song Goes Hard Tho.
Nawl breh cuzz was after them racks Jeezy put up for "that bullsh*t so icey chain"

[video - click to view]

He was already in a group called Loccish Lifestyle and they was tryna get on CTE with their music. They had won a freestyle competion @ the Atrium some years before and had 2 albums out. Jeezy gave Pookie Loc's momma some racks for the funeral costs.

@ Gucci lying to the judge saying Jeezy/BMF were out to k!ll him.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-26-2012 at 05:31 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
Nawl breh cuzz was after them racks Jeezy put up for "that bullsh*t so icey chain"

He was already in a group called Loccish Lifestyle and they was tryna get on CTE with their music. They had won a freestyle competion @ the Atrium some years before and had 2 albums out. He gave Pookie Loc's momma some racks for the funeral costs.

@ Gucci lying to the judge saying Jeezy/BMF were out to k!ll him.
....Pookie Didnt Want The Racks. He Was Going To Turn The Chain In To Jeezy For A Contract With CTE,He Wanted To Get Down With Jeezy Bad. I Already Know The Loccish Lifestyle Thing and n*ggas Still Bitter Over How It Went Down But It Is What It Is.

Gucci Was Dropping Names To Beat That Case. BMF Had Eyes Already On Them and When That sh*t Went Down Over The Chain & Gucci Open His Mouth,The Heat Got Hotter For Them n*ggas.
 6 years ago '04        #52
freepeezee 
space
space
space
$257 | Props total: 20 20
damn is that all n*ggas wanna do, shoot em up bang bang? Boy, i tell ya.... it seems that all the modern n*ggas\"real n*ggas" know how to do is hold each other back and be a fu*kin capitalist monkey.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
man if u dont know the situation u might as well not even speak on it. maybe they actually did do some fake sh*t. the whole industry be on some fake sh*t sometimes.

and sandy fu*k you and ya moms n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #54
space
space
01. Alley Boy - Intro [Produced By Lil Neal]
02. Alley Boy - I Say [Produced By Will-A-Fool]
03. Alley Boy - Dry (Feat. Bambino Gold) [Produced By All Star]
04. Alley Boy - Cops On The Block [Produced By Bei Major]
05. Alley Boy - Gulity (Feat. Eastside Jody) [Produced By Lil Neal]
06. Alley Boy - Aint Loyal (Feat. Trouble) [Produced By Arkatech Beatz]
07. Alley Boy - Countless [Produced By Boi-1da]
08. Alley Boy - My City [Produced By Jreap]
09. Alley Boy - I Want In [Produced By Will-A-Fool]
10. Alley Boy - Up Here [Produced By @YoitsJB]
11. Alley Boy - Offend You [Produced By Trak Agents]
12. Alley Boy - Whats Going On (Feat. Pesci) [Produced By The Bizness]
13. Alley Boy - Black Roses (Feat. Eldorado Red) [Produced By Lil Neal]
14. Alley Boy - Speak For Me [Produced By Metro Beatz]
15. Alley Boy - Chasin The Light (Feat. Songvibe) [Produced By The University

5 hr and 25 more minutes till download!:banana:
 6 years ago '04        #55
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Fresh Whyte said:
damn right... i got the info from yahoo answers

but i still think alley boy is referrin to the whole pookie incident... the t.i. referrals are obvious, too
 6 years ago '09        #56
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Didn't seem like a diss to me. Couple lines here & there but most of it was general. n*ggaz is hungry for some new beef I guess since that Drake/Common didn't pan out.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 kreuzberg61 said:
but i still think alley boy is referrin to the whole pookie incident... the t.i. referrals are obvious, too
...If You Look At It. The Same Line Can Be Referrin To The Whole Slim Dunkin sh*t Cause Everybody Still Asking Why Waka Aint Did sh*t.

Only Lines Reachin At Jeezy Is "“fu*k that snow sh*t, this hot sh*t/ In the A-town, this my sh*t"

As For T.I., I Just Notice DTE Is With Atlantic Records Now and This Could Be A Made Up Beef To Get The Ball Rollin For TI's Troubleman Album or Its Just A Reach.
 6 years ago '06        #58
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
so basically Jeezy put a bounty on dat n*gga's chain? and when n*ggas tried to actually get tha chain one dude got murked? well damn..If that is what happened I'm surprised tha Police didn't question Jeezy about that whole situation?... ahh well..da sh*t is in tha past now..can't bring dude back..he got popped tryin' to get down with another n*gga...I don't understand that...dat n*gga must have been greasy as fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If You Look At It. The Same Line Can Be Referrin To The Whole Slim Dunkin sh*t Cause Everybody Still Asking Why Waka Aint Did sh*t.

Only Lines Reachin At Jeezy Is "“fu*k that snow sh*t, this hot sh*t/ In the A-town, this my sh*t"

As For T.I., I Just Notice DTE Is With Atlantic Records Now and This Could Be A Made Up Beef To Get The Ball Rollin For TI's Troubleman Album or Its Just A Reach.
BINGO!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #60
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
BINGO!

[pic - click to view]

those are some of tha nastiest burgers EVER!

damn grill can't even save dem nasty sh*ts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish