According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Pacquiao's biggest purse = $7.4M (pics)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I'm saying he lets arum do whatever the fu*k he wants. But that doesn't mean he's gonna let Floyd do whatever he wants. Not saying its ok, not like I would let it happen to me. But I'm saying there is a difference between Pacquaio losing money to Arum and him losing money to Floyd
what kinda since does that make? its ok for ur business partner to TAKE money from you but its not ok for you opponent to ASK for more money?? i hope u never plan on going into business for urself with that logic
 6 years ago '04        #62
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k FLOYD!!!!!!!
 01-26-2012, 12:39 PM         #63
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
2 f!ghters, Same Era. Both chose opponents to f!ght from the same pool, one is undefeated and the bigger name.....And once again hes undefeated.............he shouldnt get the larger amount?

Pacman didnt become a household name until the Floyd Fiasco....Floyd had already achieved a name before people even started trying to place him against Pacman....Means Pacmans celebrity/icon status depends upon Floyd....not the other way around....Pacqiuaio is in my eyes a more popular version of Chris Byrd or Klitschko chasing Lenox Lewis in the late 90s.

Hell Floyd became a household name when he and other people in the boxing world put the feds on Bob Arums bullsh*t business tactics.

And why does the boxing world choose to ignore that about Arum in relation to Pacman? This n*gga Arum had FBI agents kick doors down at his offices because of his bad business and f!ght fixing bullsh*t.

I guess we just forget sh*t like that when we wanna make Floyd out to be the "bad guy" though right
I agree with a lot of what you said, but that's not how splits are decided in boxing. These 2 are by far the biggest names, and some would argue that Manny would be the bigger draw despite Floyds accolades. This is a 50/50 split megaf!ght.
 6 years ago '04        #64
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
this is why he does not deserve 50/50 split with floyd, the proof is in the numbers.

01-26-2012, 04:34 PM         #65
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See what n*ggas is overlooking is this. Floyd and Pac generate roughly the same numbers, Floyd edges him by a little but not much. Floyds getting $25m min a f!ght base purse plus ppv. Pac only getting $6-7m plus ppv? Where's that other $18m going? Arum taking 70% from this n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #66
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 .:RELOADED:. said:
u guys call it r*pe

but the guys a multimillionaire.....hes set for life with getting endorsements as well

hes a simple guy not flashy....hes livin good....not everyones about money

“He’s broke because of that and all the people he flies around to his f!ghts," Roach said. "He goes through money like you wouldn’t believe. He can’t say no. Of course he’ll have to keep f!ghting. He does now. He won’t be able to stop – it’s his life.”

that boy is the boxing version of MC Hammer, its good to help people out but its not good to do it to the point where you're gonna end up like them.
 01-26-2012, 04:56 PM         #67
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .:RELOADED:. said:
u guys call it r*pe

but the guys a multimillionaire.....hes set for life with getting endorsements as well

hes a simple guy not flashy....hes livin good....not everyones about money
 6 years ago '07        #68
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 bradleyb87 said:
Accordin' to Manny, Floyd did do that. He offered him a guaranteed 40 million, but Manny rejected that offer.

$40 million and 40% are different things

He offered Manny $40 million, with NO share in PPV sales or gate money. If he's made more than $20 million on several other f!ghts, close to $30 for Marquez, there's no way he should take $40 for a f!ght that will be the biggest in history.
 6 years ago '04        #69
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
For those of you that have been wonderin' why the Pactards have been missin' in action, lately... it's because they've been too busy shootin' a video.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
it should be 50/50.

it will be the last biggest f!ght in boxing. at least for a while

and they both need each other for this f!ght. what other options do they seriously have
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy