According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Pacquiao's biggest purse = $7.4M (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 quan3106 said:
It matters cuz a 50/50 split will not actually be 50/50..Arum is gonna get a huge chunk of Manny's purse...i think this is more about Arums greed then Manny...
EXACTLY...

Pac is contractually limited by Arum to only make around 8-10 mil tops against Mayweather so a 50/50 split of $80-100 makes zero sense when ARUM is gonna r*pe PAC for a coo 30-40 mil. Hence why Mayweather said he will not do a 50/50 split cuz its not logical to BOTH f!ghters & PAC knows this, thats why he initially agreed to take less of the split. but with that said PAC will still make more than he's ever made f!ghting Mayweather so i think he wants the f!ght its just Arum aint ready to cash in on PAC just yet..
 6 years ago '04        #42
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 Javon23 said:
and at the end of the day years from now Pacman will still be paid and Floyd will be broke

01-26-2012, 01:05 AM         #43
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Your right, it's always gonna be arum getting in the way. But look at what Floyd is doing. He should be offering 60-40 split, instead basically he is (falsely) saying here and in interviews, "you've only made $7 mil, so whatever I give you will be your biggest check, so take it"

at some point it's not the usual Arum being a scumbag, and it is also Floyd's ego and need to make the other guy look bad that is getting in the way also.

Edit: but before this thread gets 10 pgs, basically Pacquaio has made $22-30 mil on a couple of his f!ghts, Floyd knows this, and needs to stop the P.R games and get a split that works
did you forget the majority of that money goes to bob arum??????
 6 years ago '10        #44
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
i still think its a punk move on floyds part to just expose some ones biz outta the blue.. but honestly boycott all pac-may f!ghts til arum is forced to make this f!ght go thru
 6 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
Desperate move by a stubborn spoiled brat that always tries to get his way.
i already know his excuse after Pacman beats his a.ss. = "Well I still made more money then you!"
You can brag all day about how much money you have floyd but at the end of the day that money couldn't save your wife beating a.ss from going to jail. Yeh you got the jail time delayed "but" only so Vegas can bank money off your slave a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Javon23 said:
and at the end of the day years from now Pacman will still be paid and Floyd will be broke
 Javon23 said:
i already know his excuse after Pacman beats his a.ss. = "Well I still made more money then you!"
You can brag all day about how much money you have floyd but at the end of the day that money couldn't save your wife beating a.ss from going to jail. Yeh you got the jail time delayed "but" only so Vegas can bank money off your slave a.ss.
Did Floyd do something to you?
 01-26-2012, 03:24 AM         #47
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lmao

pactards = delusional
 6 years ago '08        #48
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Why are you guys worried about the mans money, even if he only made 7 million in 1 f!ght.. that's more than 99% of you n*ggas in here will make in 7 lifetimes.

I respect what Pacquiao is doing, I been to the Philippines and that dude has opened schools, hospitals and helps the people out in every way possible.. that itself has way more value in terms of accomplishments than anything Floyd has ever done which consists of mainly making it rain in the strip club.
 6 years ago '04        #49
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 dre03 said:

Who gives a sh*t how much he is making???

This is exactly why i hate MAyweather... How is showing how much Pacquiao make on his f!ghts have anything to do with those two getting in the ring and f!ghting?? Worry about doing what it takes to get the deal done and stop acting like a fu*king middle school bi*ch... Pac been said he didn't f!ght only for the money... This just shows you he probably is telling the truth... Doesn't mind giving up 60-70% of his money to get in the ring for our entertainment unlike that pathetic excuse for a f!ghter Mayweather...

n*gga has all the skill in the world but the mind of butt r*ped adolescent child... Grow up
I dont see how pac giving up a high % of his purse is really mayweathers direct business, unless they are discussing the percentages etc ... which its been said they are..

and i dont see why you rush to defend pacman or make his cause seem noble, its not hes just a dumb fu*k for getting r*ped like that

so is mayweather supposed to give up more money, and worry less about money in order for you to think hes a better person?

get the fu*k outta here you low life ignorant peasant minded fu*ktard...
 01-26-2012, 06:12 AM         #50
believeingreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #51
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 dre03 said:

This is exactly why i hate MAyweather... How is showing how much Pacquiao make on his f!ghts have anything to do with those two getting in the ring and f!ghting?? Worry about doing what it takes to get the deal done and stop acting like a fu*king middle school bi*ch... Pac been said he didn't f!ght only for the money... This just shows you he probably is telling the truth... Doesn't mind giving up 60-70% of his money to get in the ring for our entertainment unlike that pathetic excuse for a f!ghter Mayweather...

n*gga has all the skill in the world but the mind of butt r*ped adolescent child... Grow up
This isn't why I hate Floyd though, you gotta get yours in that f!ght game... It's the elementary school dropouts who act like they're getting a cut of Floyd's pay who tap dance my last nerve... Pacquiao stanleys don't give a fu*k about this thread because they just want to see the f!ght... Kudos to them for being more like regular adult fans at least
 6 years ago '05        #52
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
those numbers don't include ppv upside, come on fellas, I still think hes underpaid but he making more than those numbers
 6 years ago '04        #53
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather hatin HARD much like most of his fans

6 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
this thread is an L regardless 7.4 million is more money than any of you n*ggas will probably see in your life...
 01-26-2012, 08:12 AM         #55
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pacman has the worst deal in sports

that white devil arum owns his soul

and roach talk n bout manny gone go broke from his friends and family
 01-26-2012, 09:21 AM         #56
bLkZaChMoRRiS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember the Floyd vs De La Hoya bout? Floyd took the lesser percentage going into the f!ght undefeated and the favorite to win. Oscar got 52mil while Floyd took home 25 mil. You can argue that Floyd had to take the lesser cut just because it was his "biggest bout" but that f!ght was a piece of cake! Floyd has continued to dominiate while Pacman has been f!ghting leftovers and struggling with his own leftover "tune up" f!ghts as well. I won't go so much as a 60/40 split, but with just on the strength of Mayweather still being undefeated I would say 55/45.. It's a no brainer that Floyd wants to cashout on this f!ght just like Oscar did on him..
 6 years ago '07        #57
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 dre03 said:

if thats the case then why does he want 50/50? u know being that he doesnt care about money and f!ghts for the people
 6 years ago '04        #58
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Your right, it's always gonna be arum getting in the way. But look at what Floyd is doing. He should be offering 60-40 split, instead basically he is (falsely) saying here and in interviews, "you've only made $7 mil, so whatever I give you will be your biggest check, so take it"

at some point it's not the usual Arum being a scumbag, and it is also Floyd's ego and need to make the other guy look bad that is getting in the way also.

Edit: but before this thread gets 10 pgs, basically Pacquaio has made $22-30 mil on a couple of his f!ghts, Floyd knows this, and needs to stop the P.R games and get a split that works
Accordin' to Manny, Floyd did do that. He offered him a guaranteed 40 million, but Manny rejected that offer.

Last edited by bradleyb87; 01-26-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
that's why it was stated that he's broke!
 6 years ago '06        #60
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:

that comment would have almost been valid if Pac didnt just demand a 50/50 split of the Mayweather f!ght!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy