According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Pacquiao's biggest purse = $7.4M (pics)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 dre03 said:

Who gives a sh*t how much he is making???

This is exactly why i hate MAyweather... How is showing how much Pacquiao make on his f!ghts have anything to do with those two getting in the ring and f!ghting?? Worry about doing what it takes to get the deal done and stop acting like a fu*king middle school bi*ch... Pac been said he didn't f!ght only for the money... This just shows you he probably is telling the truth... Doesn't mind giving up 60-70% of his money to get in the ring for our entertainment unlike that pathetic excuse for a f!ghter Mayweather...

n*gga has all the skill in the world but the mind of butt r*ped adolescent child... Grow up
So many wrong things with this but lmao @ doesn't mind giving up 60-70% & doesn't f!ght for the money when he said he wants a 50/50 split after saying he would take a reduced cut to f!ght Floyd. And the reason why Floyd brought this up was to show who's really in charge.

Y'all are too naive looking at the small sh*t, wake up fam.
 01-25-2012, 07:21 PM         #22
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

This is exactly why i hate MAyweather... How is showing how much Pacquiao make on his f!ghts have anything to do with those two getting in the ring and f!ghting?? Worry about doing what it takes to get the deal done and stop acting like a fu*king middle school bi*ch... Pac been said he didn't f!ght only for the money... This just shows you he probably is telling the truth... Doesn't mind giving up 60-70% of his money to get in the ring for our entertainment unlike that pathetic excuse for a f!ghter Mayweather...

n*gga has all the skill in the world but the mind of butt r*ped adolescent child... Grow up
fu*k outta here herb
 6 years ago '05        #23
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 omglolwtfbbq said:

This. Dude let's Arum take what he wants, robbing him... And not caring whether he has 300 million or 600 million more in the bank at the end of the day. Floyd pointing at a guy who fought for a couple bucks a night growing up and is taking home more money back to his country after each f!ght than a lot of his people combined

But there's a difference between letting your business parter/boss rob you, and letting a guy who has sh*t on you repeatedly in the media rob you on a split

wtf are you saying in your post man...are you saying its ok for pacman to get r*ped by his manager but not by other people?
 6 years ago '07        #24
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 trb_5 said:
wtf are you saying in your post man...are you saying its ok for pacman to get r*ped by his manager but not by other people?
I'm saying he lets arum do whatever the fu*k he wants. But that doesn't mean he's gonna let Floyd do whatever he wants. Not saying its ok, not like I would let it happen to me. But I'm saying there is a difference between Pacquaio losing money to Arum and him losing money to Floyd
 6 years ago '04        #25
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
i dont like a f!ghter/player/music artist based on how much money they make. i like them for their art, n how they hold themselves. no knock to floyds talent, but ive never been a fan of the loud mouth c*ck sucker personas in sports.
 6 years ago '07        #27
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
His f!ghts generate 50-60mil and the most hes ever gotten is 7m? yeah thats crumbs
His biggest f!ght on that list is $7 mil (old list)

He took home another $15 mil from that f!ght after the rest of the money was included.

Floyd is great at maximizing his earnings in this sport, yet chooses to be full of sh*t when reporting how much another guy makes in a f!ght. He knows very well that the numbers on that page are only a smaller piece of where the money is. He knows his fanbase will eat it up without thinking twice.
 6 years ago '04        #28
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,671 | Props total: 5361 5361
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I'm saying he lets arum do whatever the fu*k he wants. But that doesn't mean he's gonna let Floyd do whatever he wants. Not saying its ok, not like I would let it happen to me. But I'm saying there is a difference between Pacquaio losing money to Arum and him losing money to Floyd
But what is he losing ? He never has made the type of money floyd has , so why would he get a 50/50 split ? Arum is losing money to floyd , thats what it is .. This dont have anything to do with Pac and his cash .. Its Arum and his cash , and he dont want to lose any money to floyd ..
 6 years ago '07        #29
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
But what is he losing ? He never has made the type of money floyd has , so why would he get a 50/50 split ? Arum is losing money to floyd , thats what it is .. This dont have anything to do with Pac and his cash .. Its Arum and his cash , and he dont want to lose any money to floyd ..
Your right, it's always gonna be arum getting in the way. But look at what Floyd is doing. He should be offering 60-40 split, instead basically he is (falsely) saying here and in interviews, "you've only made $7 mil, so whatever I give you will be your biggest check, so take it"

at some point it's not the usual Arum being a scumbag, and it is also Floyd's ego and need to make the other guy look bad that is getting in the way also.

Edit: but before this thread gets 10 pgs, basically Pacquaio has made $22-30 mil on a couple of his f!ghts, Floyd knows this, and needs to stop the P.R games and get a split that works

Last edited by omglolwtfbbq; 01-25-2012 at 08:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
i really dont see how people condone of his behavior, like oh sh*t thats whats hot in the streets!
 01-25-2012, 08:58 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Your right, it's always gonna be arum getting in the way. But look at what Floyd is doing. He should be offering 60-40 split, instead basically he is (falsely) saying here and in interviews, "you've only made $7 mil, so whatever I give you will be your biggest check, so take it"

at some point it's not the usual Arum being a scumbag, and it is also Floyd's ego and need to make the other guy look bad that is getting in the way also.

Edit: but before this thread gets 10 pgs, basically Pacquaio has made $22-30 mil on a couple of his f!ghts, Floyd knows this, and needs to stop the P.R games and get a split that works
You do understand that even if Pacman has made 20 million a f!ght(Which he more than likely hasnt, not after taxes and Good ol Arum taking his cuts) that no matter who he f!ghts, has fought, or will f!ght....Mayweather would still be his biggest check.

They could clone Pacman and have him f!ght himself and the f!ght with Mayweather would still be more lucrative for him
 6 years ago '05        #32
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
Is that his SSN # on the upper left hand corner??
 01-25-2012, 09:03 PM         #33
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
Considering that he isn't American....No, I doubt it.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
damn shame...he is the sports biggest attraction but yet he gets paid like a medium star...fu*k bob arum
 6 years ago '04        #35
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 dre03 said:

Money not being your main motivation is one thing but not being savvy about your finances and business dealings is another. Especially considering the fact that Manny loves to look out for ppl, the smarter thing for him to do if he is getting robbed is find a way to get his rightful share so he can give it to his family or ppl in need in the Philippines instead of allowing that snake Arum to hoard it for himself.

This is probably why there were all those reports of Manny being near bankrupt , and idiots on here saying " that's admirable he only f!ghts for the money !" is retarded. When that dude is broke and suffering with parkinson's or something in his 50's aint none of his fans gonna send him any sympathy checks to help him get back on his feet.
 6 years ago '07        #36
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 drumgangP said:
You do understand that even if Pacman has made 20 million a f!ght(Which he more than likely hasnt, not after taxes and Good ol Arum taking his cuts) that no matter who he f!ghts, has fought, or will f!ght....Mayweather would still be his biggest check.

They could clone Pacman and have him f!ght himself and the f!ght with Mayweather would still be more lucrative for him
Yes. And an even split with Pacquaio would still be Mayweather's biggest payday as well, especially compared to the others he would be f!ghting in May. Of course Mayweather is the bigger career earner and would be Pacquaio's biggest f!ght, but it goes both ways.

I think the longer it draws out, the more Floyd (and Manny) both need to make this f!ght. Would be stupid for Floyd to take a 70-30 split with some weak opponent and lose all that money because he wanted a bigger share than Pacquaio, and same thing with Manny for whoever else he would f!ght instead.

After all the bullsh*t for this f!ght, if it's a money split that k!lls it, it means neither one of them want it to happen.
 01-25-2012, 09:38 PM         #37
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of those numbers reflect ppv,etc. Those are Manny's "show up" fees...Wait nevermind I forgot that meddling in other men's finances is bi*chTYPE.
 6 years ago '04        #38
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 ChickzNKickz said:
Planning to buy all kinda sh*t on the identity theft tip?
 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Yes. And an even split with Pacquaio would still be Mayweather's biggest payday as well, especially compared to the others he would be f!ghting in May. Of course Mayweather is the bigger career earner and would be Pacquaio's biggest f!ght, but it goes both ways.

I think the longer it draws out, the more Floyd (and Manny) both need to make this f!ght. Would be stupid for Floyd to take a 70-30 split with some weak opponent and lose all that money because he wanted a bigger share than Pacquaio, and same thing with Manny for whoever else he would f!ght instead.

After all the bullsh*t for this f!ght, if it's a money split that k!lls it, it means neither one of them want it to happen.
2 f!ghters, Same Era. Both chose opponents to f!ght from the same pool, one is undefeated and the bigger name.....And once again hes undefeated.............he shouldnt get the larger amount?

Pacman didnt become a household name until the Floyd Fiasco....Floyd had already achieved a name before people even started trying to place him against Pacman....Means Pacmans celebrity/icon status depends upon Floyd....not the other way around....Pacqiuaio is in my eyes a more popular version of Chris Byrd or Klitschko chasing Lenox Lewis in the late 90s.

Hell Floyd became a household name when he and other people in the boxing world put the feds on Bob Arums bullsh*t business tactics.

And why does the boxing world choose to ignore that about Arum in relation to Pacman? This n*gga Arum had FBI agents kick doors down at his offices because of his bad business and f!ght fixing bullsh*t.

I guess we just forget sh*t like that when we wanna make Floyd out to be the "bad guy" though right
 6 years ago '04        #40
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8459 8459
and at the end of the day years from now Pacman will still be paid and Floyd will be broke
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy