Joe Budden - 'No Church In The Wild' (Freestyle)

most viewed right now
 552
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
845 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 196
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 140
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-26-2012, 04:05 PM         #121
ripley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice....I prefer the original, tho
 6 years ago '04        #122
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1118 1118
 SixOneFour said:
I got probably almost every Joey song out there...and for some reason I just wasn't feeling this. Haven't been really feeling any of his freestyles" of late. Just seem like something he did just to throw out there for all the n*ggaz that be begging him to get off twitter and put out some music.
can you name the most recent song / freestyle please, I need to catch up.

Made You Look (Freestyle) goes HARD
 6 years ago '05        #123
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 4520 4520
Don't really understand how people are saying he bodied it..I mean it was a decent track but it wasn't anything too special. The dude was rhyming for like 4 minutes and had about 3 or 4 good lines..

Then again I hate rappers rhyming over the same beat unless they absolutely slaughter it..I mean I already heard two of my favorite rappers rhyming over this beat..what makes you think I want to hear you?

I like his own work a lot better...but this was straight.
 6 years ago '09        #124
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,637 | Props total: 9535 9535
nerds hating
 01-26-2012, 05:32 PM         #125
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awful

joe needs to stop bodying babies and work on his lyrics
 6 years ago '09        #126
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,637 | Props total: 9535 9535
 Karamu said:
awful

joe needs to stop bodying babies and work on his lyrics
camel warrior
 6 years ago '07        #127
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,983 | Props total: 1570 1570
hova murdered this joey can't compete.
 6 years ago '04        #128
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 2310 2310
 Switchc2390 said:
Don't really understand how people are saying he bodied it..I mean it was a decent track but it wasn't anything too special. The dude was rhyming for like 4 minutes and had about 3 or 4 good lines..

Then again I hate rappers rhyming over the same beat unless they absolutely slaughter it..I mean I already heard two of my favorite rappers rhyming over this beat..what makes you think I want to hear you?

I like his own work a lot better...but this was straight.
 Vos said:

"I swear some of these fans, they put their whole life on the line, it's like they can't like more than one rapper at a time"
 6 years ago '10        #129
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$440 | Props total: 144 144
 FukUrLife187 said:
no sh*t

joe budden better then both them today .. by far

^^^


Nobody else gone act like they saw this?!?!!?!?
Better than Kanye and Jay-z??!?!
Hear yourself sir.....
 6 years ago '08        #130
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,543 | Props total: 12980 12980
 Swiph Mix said:
^^^


Nobody else gone act like they saw this?!?!!?!?
Better than Kanye and Jay-z??!?!
Hear yourself sir.....
he is especially jays wack a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #131
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
avatar space
space
$19,655 | Props total: 24511 24511
watch the throne > best album ever
 6 years ago '04        #132
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 ballergenetics said:
you gotta stop hating on budden man..
 norcal925 said:
If he didn't k!ll it, who did?

Not Jay or Kanye.
 thegoldenhero said:
this n*gga mad Joey verse better than Jay's
"Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?
Socrates asked whose bias do y'all seek?
All for Plato, screech, Iím out here balling, I know yall hear my sneaks"

>>> anything Joey said in 4mins

jay painted a picture to that song in 16 bars FOH!!!


look it up if ya didnt overstand it
 6 years ago '05        #133
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 norcal925 said:
If he didn't k!ll it, who did?

Not Jay or Kanye.
Says homie with the Slaughterhouse avy.

Explain this bar

"Is pious, pious because God loves pious?" - Jay-Z

When you understand that you'll understand how dope Jay's verse was. Protip read Plato.
 01-26-2012, 08:32 PM         #134
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on boxden, can you not like Joe Budden AND Jay-Z?

Jay-Z & Nas?

Ross & Jeezy?

what is with yall and this side choosing stuff like you're on the rappers payroll?

I liked this, a lot, but I also liked what Kay and Jay did to it. As others have said, different types of versus. I'd say Jay-Z had more "substance" with his. It was more than a bunch of bars put together, more of a complete paragraph in bars.
 6 years ago '04        #135
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 freakbucket said:
on boxden, can you not like Joe Budden AND Jay-Z?

Jay-Z & Nas?

Ross & Jeezy?

what is with yall and this side choosing stuff like you're on the rappers payroll?

I liked this, a lot, but I also liked what Kay and Jay did to it. As others have said, different types of versus. I'd say Jay-Z had more "substance" with his. It was more than a bunch of bars put together, more of a complete paragraph in bars.
n*gga it aint no fun if everybody agreed with everybody

we're only discussing hip hop

not world wars


let the beefing continue

:nasmad:

#naslost
 01-26-2012, 09:09 PM         #136
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe budden is garbage.
 01-26-2012, 09:10 PM         #137
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
fixed that for ya bruh...
Yeah he is.
 6 years ago '11        #138
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,930 | Props total: 1674 1674
 DSOM said:
"Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?
Socrates asked whose bias do y'all seek?
All for Plato, screech, Iím out here balling, I know yall hear my sneaks"

>>> anything Joey said in 4mins

jay painted a picture to that song in 16 bars FOH!!!


look it up if ya didnt overstand it
Not saying Jay did bad or anything, i just said budden k!lled it while jay and kanye didn't.
I'll post a couple lines i liked from Buddens version

"Last night I had an epiphany
It wrote it in my rhyme book in calligraphy
I see so many people looking for validity
Thatís the wrong search if whatís lost is dignity"



"I done heard gospel from a sinner
Told me to season my pride if thatís dinner
Said thereís no human that walks without sin
So we should probíly call the gates make sure we allowed in"
 02-02-2012, 02:34 PM         #139
FukUrLife187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gotta stop ..

jay-z is dope
joe B is dope
You can not say jay z k!lled this song like budden did .. end of story

if you do get a Q-tip and a IQ test then post your results so we can wright you off as a deaf dumbass
 6 years ago '11        #140
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$11,930 | Props total: 1674 1674
I need that Stay Schemin freestyle to come out....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
I will marry this woman for real.
118 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
FAMILY GUY √ó "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
108 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy