Will Lebron James leave Miami and re-sign with the Cavs 2012-2013?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13073 13073
 Kasssssst said:
If this sh*t were to really happen I wuz lmfao and ask how many Heat fans we have after that.

it came up yesterday on the heat index, but i believe they were speaking more about at the end of his career.

1. Fact or Fiction: LeBron James will be a Cavalier again.
Tom Haberstroh, Heat Index: Fact. Time heals all wounds even if it won't turn ashes to jerseys.

John Krolik, TrueHoop Network: Fiction. Stranger things have happened. But not a lot of them.

Jorge Sedano, ESPN radio/790 the Ticket: Fiction. Did we all forget about July 8, 2010? Yeah, most people haven't either. Though, I guess there is a possibility if Dan Gilbert all of a sudden writes an apology letter in Comic Sans. Outside of that, the only way he ends up a Cavalier again is if he trades himself in a future edition of NBA2K.

Michael Wallace, Heat Index: Fact. But for now, I only see it happening in the instance where, when it's all said and done - and much is forgiven - the Cavs do one of those 'sign for a day' deals so LeBron could retire as a Cavalier. But I don't see him actually playing for them again.

Brian Windhorst, Heat Index: Fact. Insane you say? Never? Impossible? Too much bad blood, right? Not in professional sports, where you can always go home again. And when it does happen the Cavs fans, for the most part, will welcome him back. Don't believe me? They're building a statue in Cleveland to Jim Thome right now and he ditched Cleveland for straight cash back in 2002. Not today and not tomorrow but someday James will consider it because time heals wounds, it just does. The Heat will not be championship contenders forever. James has outs in his contract after the 2014, '15 and '16 seasons for the record.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Kasssssst said:
If this sh*t were to really happen I wuz lmfao and ask how many Heat fans we have after that.
you can make that statement of any team, its unfortunate but true.

those type of fans exist everywhere, if it wasnt going to be miami, it would have been a sh*tload more bulls, nets or knicks fans.

im sure when kobe is gone and IF the lakers dont get their team going again, we will see even less laker fans as well.
 6 years ago '07        #23
space
space
so just a correction, he can't leave until after the 2013-2014 season anyway
 6 years ago '08        #24
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
Everytime on my 2k my player that n*gga is on a new team :hmm:
 01-25-2012, 02:37 PM         #25
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thing I don't get if Wade is such a competitor why didn't he tell Bron to stay in cleveland and not accept the help?
 6 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 ballislife said:
Thing I don't get if Wade is such a competitor why didn't he tell Bron to stay in cleveland and not accept the help?
if u actively refuse to make ur team better/tell one of ur best friends to fu*k off, ur not a competitor, ur a fu*king moron.
 01-25-2012, 02:41 PM         #27
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
if u actively refuse to make ur team better/tell one of ur best friends to fu*k off, ur not a competitor, ur a fu*king moron.
"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Guess Jordan is a Moron
 01-25-2012, 02:42 PM         #28
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
because he wasnt stupid theres other teams in the nba with 4 all stars and starters coming off there bench... why stay in a sh*thole that the best player they got you for 8 years was Mo fu*king Williams

:agreement6::agreement6:
 01-25-2012, 02:44 PM         #29
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we do not want this n*gga back around here

unless we are on peice away
 01-25-2012, 02:44 PM         #30
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballislife said:
you ain't see what happened to wade after shaq and before lebron?? n*gga got swept out the first round the year after winning a ring he's a competitor but he's a realist too and he knew he couldn't do sh*t without 6'8" 250 pounds of dominance
 6 years ago '10        #31
mixtapelive 272 heat pts272
space
space
space
$3,401 | Props total: 2489 2489
 0ddJoB said:
He should come to Sac though, then he'll have a reason to call himself the king
haha wow finally an original crack at LeBron... props
 01-25-2012, 02:47 PM         #32
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
you ain't see what happened to wade after shaq and before lebron?? n*gga got swept out the first round the year after winning a ring he's a competitor but he's a realist too and he knew he couldn't do sh*t without 6'8" 250 pounds of dominance
Salute I think you and I are some of the few Lbj fans on Bx
 6 years ago '08        #33
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 ballislife said:
"There's no way, with hindsight, I would've ever called up Larry [Bird], called up Magic [Johnson] and said, 'Hey, look, let's get together and play on one team,'" Guess Jordan is a Moron
thats why he had to wait so long to win his first chip. he had to wait till magic was washed up & bird couldn't walk no more. Still don't understand why the cavs didn't trade hickson for amare to help bron instead of trading for atwan jamisons bum a.ss. And dan gilbert wonders why he bounced
 6 years ago '06        #34
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 01-25-2012, 02:53 PM         #35
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
thats why he had to wait so long to win his first chip. he had to wait till magic was washed up & bird couldn't walk no more. Still don't understand why the cavs didn't trade hickson for amare to help bron instead of trading for atwan jamisons bum a.ss. And dan gilbert wonders why he bounced
Lol I wonder how NY would have been affected lol
 01-25-2012, 02:53 PM         #36
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
thats why he had to wait so long to win his first chip. he had to wait till magic was washed up & bird couldn't walk no more.
 6 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 ballislife said:
a competitor is somebody who wants to win and is willing to sacrifice for it, not somebody who is too concerned about individual glory or a teammate getting shine. that's selfish. it's easy for MJ to say some sh*t like that, but if they came to him and said "hey mike, u want us to trade a draft pick for magic or shaq, etc." he would have said "nah, i'm tryna do this sh*t on my own so i get all the credit." he would have taken the best chance to win, especially after all of his failures early in his career.

ballislife said:
Salute I think you and I are some of the few Lbj fans on Bx
what in the fu*k...

how u gonna co-sign something that's patently false though like shaq wasn't still on that team, and wade wasn't playing when he was supposed to be out having shoulder surgery .
 01-25-2012, 02:57 PM         #38
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cavs ain't offering Lebron sh*t but the Veteran's Minimum.
 01-25-2012, 03:01 PM         #39
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
why the fu*k would he want a owner who 5 mins after he made his free agent choice he wrote a page letter sh*tting on him

its def not to win that franshise has been the laughing stock of basketball for 40 years only years they got respect was lebron was there
yea thats why jordan said the best thing to happen to him was when the cavs traded ron harper off the team with mark price and them boys

was the heat even aroun back then

in 2 years when lebron leaves wade is old and broke all the way down and bosh becomes the best n*gga on the team you will just hop on somebody else d!ck from your no name suburb
 6 years ago '04        #40
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
i been said the heat shouldve traded him back for the 1st and 4th pick last year
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago