most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
He's gonna have just as many allstar appearances, already has more regular season MVPs than Kobe. All he needs is a ring or 2. Kobe just got his 2 finals MVPs recently.

EDIT: if this isnt clutch idk what is

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HipHop Since 93; 01-25-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #102
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 SeaJaiye said:
easy to say who care about numbers when he has the best in the league even if u ignore the numbers, it's not like he statpads..............the stats come to him naturally cuz of the way he plays the game

he's the most efficient player ever and there's a reason he's compared to kobe/jordan with 0 rings..............he's that good

01-25-2012, 08:02 PM         #103
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the heat will prolly win the chip this year & the next couple years matter fact but question 4 the bron d!ckriders.. when he do get dem rings this or next year are y'all going to completely ignore the fact he has the one of the top 3 best players in the nba on his team also?? (d wade)

as long as d wade is on the heat also u can't talk bout lebron being close the the goat.

matter fact have lebron win 3 rings, retire from the game of basketball to play another sport then come back to win 3 more rings & set the all time record for most wins in a regular season then lebron might b in the discussion

MJ WON
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Sole Rocka23; 01-25-2012 at 08:04 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0

6 years ago '06        #105
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 175 175
That sh*t LeBron pulled against the Pistons is epic..Kobe never had a performance like that..nor led a band of bums like the 07 Cavs to the finals.. Lol..Kobe had the benefit of being drafted by an elite franchise and playing 2nd fiddle the most dominant player of the past 15yrs..LeBron got drafted by the bottom feeder Cavs and single handedly transformed them into a title contender..

Throughout their careers..LeBron has outplayed Kobe in every aspect (minus last yrs finals)

His regular season and PO numbers are better..and contrary to belief..statistically he's a more clutch player than Kobe in the closing minutes over there career..look it up if you don't believe me..

I close by saying LeBron will win rings..how many..who knows..time will tell. Don't deny a once in a lifetime talent by buying into media hype about 4 qtr meltdowns..and not being clutch when statistical evidence proves otherwise..reality is..Fans and media are bitter at LeBron for choosing what's best for him and his chance of winning multiple chips..because of that every little facet of his career will be magnified and scrutinized..yet he continues to up the ante by having the best season of his career so far statistically.. Have fun hatin n*ggaz..
 6 years ago '08        #106
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Sole Rocka23 said:
the heat will prolly win the chip this year & the next couple years matter fact but question 4 the bron d!ckriders.. when he do get dem rings this or next year are y'all going to completely ignore the fact he has the best player in the nba on his team also?? (d wade)

as long as d wade is on the heat also u can't talk bout lebron being the the goat.

put d wade on kobes team 3 or 4 more rings easy. no choke in the finals either

matter fact have lebron win 3 rings, retire from the game of basketball to play another sport then come back to win 3 more rings & set the all time record for most wins in a regular season then lebron might b in the discussion

MJ WON
[pic - click to view]

@ wade being the best player in the nba. dude is always injured. He has breadsticks for bones. And no man let alone best player in the nba would get wheeled chaired off the court crying with a shoulder injury. you think mj or kobe would need a wheel chair to get off the court with a shoulder injury? Also mj had to wait what 7 yrs to win his first ring & he had to wait till magic was washed up & when bird couldn't walk no more. He was his only competition.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #107
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,598 | Props total: 908 908
 MPLSallstar said:
Just go it kid.
 01-25-2012, 08:12 PM         #108
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
@ wade being the best player in the nba. dude is always injured. He has breadsticks for bones. And no man let alone best player in the nba would get wheeled chaired off the court crying with a shoulder injury. you think mj or kobe would need a wheel chair to get off the court with a shoulder injury? Also mj had to wait what 7 yrs to win his first ring & he had to wait till magic was washed up & when bird couldn't walk no more. He was his only competition.

the fact that u sayin MJ had no competition literally proves u dont know anything.

he was just so good he made it seem that way

Last edited by Sole Rocka23; 01-25-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 01-25-2012, 08:12 PM         #109
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sole Rocka23 said:
Even if Lebron has 7 rings he will never be better then Micheal Jordan
espn really got n*ggas believing in this sh*t too

i hope you realize 7 rings for lebron = 7 finals mvps.................they aint winnin sh*t if he aint performing his best........d wade tried his hardest with those 35 point games and still couldn't get it done last year

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 01-25-2012 at 08:16 PM..
 01-25-2012, 08:13 PM         #110
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chicano_Flow said:
God Damn, in every thread that relates to basketball with kobe or jordan, this stan cant seem to go on without mentioning lebron and how much he loves to suck his c*ck.
is lebron not in the pic in the first post u dumb fu*k?? i dont even know who the fk you are lmfao..............glad to know you following my posts tho
 01-25-2012, 08:20 PM         #111
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
espn really got n*ggas believing in this sh*t too

i hope you realize 7 rings for lebron = 7 finals mvps.................they aint winnin sh*t if he aint performing his best........d wade tried his hardest with those 35 point games and still couldn't get it done last year
brian scalabrine got more rings then your boyfriend
[pic - click to view]

\

lebron in the finals 0-2 so far

MJ the goat don't choke whens it's crunch time that's the difference between the two

well if d wade can't win it with his 35 points where was lebron to take the game over??

Last edited by Sole Rocka23; 01-25-2012 at 08:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #112
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 Kevin said:
mj sh*ts on kobe

even Jordan know that is not true.... Even he admitted that Kobe is the only comp...
 6 years ago '07        #113
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
That sh*t LeBron pulled against the Pistons is epic..Kobe never had a performance like that..nor led a band of bums like the 07 Cavs to the finals.. Lol..Kobe had the benefit of being drafted by an elite franchise and playing 2nd fiddle the most dominant player of the past 15yrs..LeBron got drafted by the bottom feeder Cavs and single handedly transformed them into a title contender..

Throughout their careers..LeBron has outplayed Kobe in every aspect (minus last yrs finals)

His regular season and PO numbers are better..and contrary to belief..statistically he's a more clutch player than Kobe in the closing minutes over there career..look it up if you don't believe me..

I close by saying LeBron will win rings..how many..who knows..time will tell. Don't deny a once in a lifetime talent by buying into media hype about 4 qtr meltdowns..and not being clutch when statistical evidence proves otherwise..reality is..Fans and media are bitter at LeBron for choosing what's best for him and his chance of winning multiple chips..because of that every little facet of his career will be magnified and scrutinized..yet he continues to up the ante by having the best season of his career so far statistically.. Have fun hatin n*ggaz..
That pistons teams was finished he was frontrunning. Watching Lebron highlights that game is the shame of the league because the refs didnt call 1 travel.

not to change subject but are u the same dude that was murking me in BF3 earlier
 01-25-2012, 08:23 PM         #114
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sole Rocka23 said:
brian scalabrine got more rings then your boyfriend
[pic - click to view]

\

lebron in the finals 0-2 so far
and magic johnson lost 4 times in the finals and kobe lost twice too........... he could win the next 5 in a row.........

isnt scalabrine on the bulls now?? he aint gettin any more rings trust me
 01-25-2012, 08:26 PM         #115
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigwil87 said:

[pic - click to view]

sounds about right
LeBron needs to NOT disappear in the clutch moments PERIOD
 6 years ago '08        #116
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Sole Rocka23 said:
the fact that u sayin MJ had no competon literally proves u dont know anything.

he was just so good he made it seem that way
please who was jordans competion? john starks? reggie miller? clyde drexler? look at all the other guards in the league during his runs there was no other legit studs. Look at kobes competition compared to those nonathletic chumps mj went up against in the 90's. You mj stans talk like he had legit competition during his two 3 peats. Look at the talent kobe goes against players like bron ,wade, ai, pierce, melo, durant, rose, dirk. And go look at the talent mj went against. Them come back and apologize to me.
 01-25-2012, 08:27 PM         #117
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
and magic johnson lost 4 times in the finals and kobe lost twice too........... he could win the next 5 in a row.........

isnt scalabrine on the bulls now?? he aint gettin any more rings trust me
once lebron has more rings then brian scalabrine then come holla at me
 01-25-2012, 08:30 PM         #119
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
please who was jordans competion? john starks? reggie miller? clyde drexler? look at all the other guards in the league during his runs there was no other legit studs. Look at kobes competition compared to those nonathletic chumps mj went up against in the 90's. You mj stans talk like he had legit competition during his two 3 peats. Look at the talent kobe goes against players like bron ,wade, ai, pierce, melo, durant, rose, dirk. And go look at the talent mj went against. Them come back and apologize to me.
please just stop do yourself that favor
 01-25-2012, 08:31 PM         #120
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sole Rocka23 said:
once lebron has more rings then brian scalabrine then come holla at me
how many points did scalabrine score in the 4th to get those rings?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy