When can I call myself great? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 ballislife said:
Bet you wouldn't be saying this a couple years ago
he was talking about different eras, i was talking about the 90's.....couple of years ago wasn't the 90's.....
 6 years ago '06        #62
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 SeaJaiye said:
he had stats but the rules were different back then with 3 second violations/goaltending n sh*t...........lebron came in after all the restrictions and dominated. hyped up as the chosen one and lived up to it

put wilt in the 90s vs shaq and hakeem and i dont think he'd stand a chance. put lebron in the 60s................................
lol at restrictions. Bron plays in an era where you can't breathe near a player, make contact int he paint, or basically play defense.
 01-25-2012, 03:11 PM         #63
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
he was talking about different eras, i was talking about the 90's.....couple of years ago wasn't the 90's.....
Na I'm talking about how Nyk fans thought of Lebron as a Savior around 2008-2010
 6 years ago '10        #64
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
anyway, that n*gga can win 10 rings, and he'll never be better than kobe or mj b/c he did not do it being the main guy. kobe didn't win the first 3 being the man, but def won the second 2.

in my eyes the greats wanna humiliate their opponents, not team up with them.

and that n*gga ain't clutch. the big stars always get the ball in their hand for the last shot, or atleast 90% of the time. they don't pass it to pippen or gasol.

and dude was talking about add lbj with mj's k!ller instinct, wtf is that. r we doing experiments where we join two different dnas? sh*t that can be said about anybody. add ray allens jump shot to dwight howard. point is players either have it or they don't, and lbj simply does not.
 6 years ago '07        #65
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 dahabi said:
Lebron = the eagles
Dan Marino of the NBA if he gets no rings.
 6 years ago '10        #66
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
 ballislife said:
Na I'm talking about how Nyk fans thought of Lebron as a Savior around 2008-2010
i've said it then and i'll say it again, i thought kobe was better than lbj, but eventually lbj would become better. but then lbj exposed himself as a guy who wanted to team up with two other superstars. basically get a ring the easy way. if he teamed up with just bosh that would have been different, but teaming up with a dude that's also competing to be the best player in the league is a bi*ch move.

i think he's the best player in the game right now, but not an all time elite. you can't do that with lbj's mindset. maybe it was b/c he was gifted with his athletic ability and didn't think he would have to work hard to get it, but then again, you can't teach clutch
 6 years ago '08        #67
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
its the same with today's hip hop (bubble gum, lollipop, cell phone dealing rap) they in it for the money only, which its cool but if u wanna be in a different level, a different class with substance, balls & k!lla instinct, then u gotta do it for more than just C.A.S.H. ;)
 01-25-2012, 03:27 PM         #68
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
i've said it then and i'll say it again, i thought kobe was better than lbj, but eventually lbj would become better. but then lbj exposed himself as a guy who wanted to team up with two other superstars. basically get a ring the easy way. if he teamed up with just bosh that would have been different, but teaming up with a dude that's also competing to be the best player in the league is a bi*ch move.

i think he's the best player in the game right now, but not an all time elite. you can't do that with lbj's mindset. maybe it was b/c he was gifted with his athletic ability and didn't think he would have to work hard to get it, but then again, you can't teach clutch
Ight respect but why Melo don't get no hate when he basically put the nuggets season in disarray with the talks about him wanting to get traded and all that, and when he got traded the Knicks ended up getting swept while Denver got at least one win and now this season Knicks are like 10th and the nuggets are 2nd. Serious question
 6 years ago '08        #69
Ridah 
space
space
 ballislife said:
Ight respect but why Melo don't get no hate when he basically put the nuggets season in disarray with the talks about him wanting to get traded and all that, and when he got traded the Knicks ended up getting swept while Denver got at least one win and now this season Knicks are like 10th and the nuggets are 2nd. Serious question
cause at the end of the day melo is also clutch, he aint scared of the moment, he has k!lla instinct thats why ;)
 01-25-2012, 03:30 PM         #70
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ridah said:
cause at the end of the day melo is also clutch, he aint scared of the moment, he has k!lla instinct thats why ;)
Yea in the regular season..idk about second round tho
 6 years ago '08        #71
Ridah 
space
space
 ballislife said:
Yea in the regular season..idk about second round tho
let's just say that melo ain't lebron in the playoffs, he will show up in the 4th quater thats for sure ;)
 01-25-2012, 03:38 PM         #72
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
brainwashed espn knicks fans

lebron's talent level will never be matched in any sport...................he didn't break the mold because he IS the mold his stats match his talent level and he's been on a bad team 7 years straight......even when he had a good team, he never had a coach like fkin phil jackson

just like peyton manning is above of a lot of great qb's with 1 ring, lebron will be the same way..............
I was trying my hardest to not say something but come on LeBron doesn't have the most game...he is a physical freak, with the ultimate green light to do whatever he wants. He's gonna get numbers. LeBron's 1 championship ring won't put him over Kobe and 3 won't put him over Jordan.
 6 years ago '06        #73
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Some of yall's definition of "great" is fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '08        #74
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Ridah said:
melos a ball hog with k!ller instinct that gets his teams no where. Bron can go to any team in the league & make that team a 1 seed. He just needs to learn how to finish the job better, IF he can learn that he will be winning multiple chips. He's only 27 & rarely misses games & or gets injures. Melo is just a fatter, lazier allen iverson but melo will never sniff the finals. Lala's got his balls in her cabinet.
 6 years ago '04        #75
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,010 | Props total: 11810 11810
 ballislife said:
melo has lost respect from most of the knick fans, for his poor shooting, front-running, non-defensive-oriented ways. hence why the fans started chanting derisive chants every time he got the ball during the last few home games. The only things he earns my respect for are being clutch and having the balls to take on a big market with high expectations like NYC at all, (where he's failed miserably), but still, fact is that LeBron wouldn't last a minute in NYC. too sensitive, too concerned with perception, like I said, that's why he took the easy way out
 01-25-2012, 03:40 PM         #76
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
then why do people already compare him to jordan & kobe?
The same reason they compared Harold Miner to Jordan...it's always gonna be comparisons but can you live up to the hype. And the path LeBron is on he won't. Numbers are nice, highlights, lots of successful regular seasons mvps but not Kobe and Jordan level greatness.
 6 years ago '08        #77
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 dtown1759 said:
melo has lost respect from most of the knick fans, for his poor shooting, front-running, non-defensive-oriented ways. hence why the fans started chanting derisive chants every time he got the ball during the last couple days. The only things he earns my respect for are being clutch and having the balls to take on a big market with high expectations like NYC at all, (where he's failed miserably), but still, fact is that LeBron wouldn't last a minute in NYC. too sensitive, too concerned with perception, like I said, that's why he took the easy way out
only reason he went to new york is because he's pus*y whipped by lala & she told him where he wants to go. Amare gets the credit for taking on the big market of nyc.
 6 years ago '11        #78
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lebron would've retired due to being fouled to hard yell™
 6 years ago '04        #79
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,010 | Props total: 11810 11810
 portis187 said:
only reason he went to new york is because he's pus*y whipped by lala & she told him where he wants to go. Amare gets the credit for taking on the big market of nyc.
I know that was part of his decision, which is kind of wack, but the fact is he manned up and did it, knowing what he was in for.. LeBron wouldn't. Ever.
 6 years ago '08        #80
Ridah 
space
space
 portis187 said:
melos a ball hog with k!ller instinct that gets his teams no where. Bron can go to any team in the league & make that team a 1 seed. He just needs to learn how to finish the job better, IF he can learn that he will be winning multiple chips. He's only 27 & rarely misses games & or gets injures. Melo is just a fatter, lazier allen iverson but melo will never sniff the finals. Lala's got his balls in her cabinet.
nah homie, u either born with balls or u aint its that simple & lebron just dont cut it after the conference finals, melo might be a ball hog true but if he does ever reach the finals & has the ball in the last seconds of the 6th or 7th game he will deliver
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy