When can I call myself great? (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 ballislife said:

[pic - click to view]

if lebron had that we wouldn't hear the end of it
 6 years ago '06        #42
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 411 411
 SeaJaiye said:
only player to average 25, 7, 7 for 4 years straight and on pace to do it again this year. teams were putting up 120 points a game in the 80s n 90s, thats why jordan's averages could be so high. lebron puts up 30 by accident, everyone knows if he didn't try to get his team involved, he could average 40 over a season jordan has more 50% seasons, but lebron is now getting into that part of his career. he won't have another season under 50% again
one, show me numbers of teams averaging 120pts per game consistantly over 2 decades...cuz right now its like 98-99ppg per team....so im wondering why this 20pt drop off isnt so widely discussed? Must b all that solid D in the NBA...haha ye rite...so w/o numbers n proof thats a lie! 30 by accident and average 40 hahaha i can tell u a youngin but u honestly sound foolish homie. the fact is if anyone thinks at this point that Lebron James is better than MJ you are wrong, and prolly wasnt old enough to catch MJ play bfor he was a wizard
 6 years ago '11        #43
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 JUICEbox said:
one, show me numbers of teams averaging 120pts per game consistantly over 2 decades...cuz right now its like 98-99ppg per team....so im wondering why this 20pt drop off isnt so widely discussed? Must b all that solid D in the NBA...haha ye rite...so w/o numbers n proof thats a lie! 30 by accident and average 40 hahaha i can tell u a youngin but u honestly sound foolish homie. the fact is if anyone thinks at this point that Lebron James is better than MJ you are wrong, and prolly wasnt old enough to catch MJ play bfor he was a wizard
THIS...:dancingcool:
 01-25-2012, 02:34 PM         #44
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JUICEbox said:

every team hovering around 105-115 points a game lebron puts up 30 and his team ends up scoring about 90 in a win. if they were putting up 115 like the 80s/90s, he'd be putting up 40+ easy

i didnt say he has a better career than MJ, just a better overall player. no one disputes this...........better rebounder/passer/basket attacker
 01-25-2012, 02:34 PM         #45
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nigas on BX are extremely idiotic.....basketball is a TEAM sport since when do nigas win it all by themselves so why do people keep bringing up Jordans record without Pippen?

And dont get me wrong Bron is nasty and a ridiculous talent and this his yr to seize that ring he has no more excuses, none....and those talking about his 4th qtr performances are really blowing it out of proportion dude was clutch in the entire playoffs against bulls etc he just fuked up against the mavs but I mean lets see what he does this yr. He has a chance to be better then Kobe very easily but MJ will be way more of a stretch.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 824 824
1987-88 Defensive Player Of the Year

6 years ago '10        #47
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
U cant fu*k with the king, MJ>
 01-25-2012, 02:45 PM         #48
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron reminds me of why sonic dies on sega

No Rings
 01-25-2012, 02:46 PM         #49
pimpin007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is a Choker in playoffs you should know better...
 01-25-2012, 02:48 PM         #50
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we're still pretending rings matter in 2012?

Any bum can have a ring, but a lot of legends never got one. I don't understand how some people can be so stupid as to negate someone's talent because of team success.

It honestly irritates me, because I know they're not trolling and actually feel this way.
 6 years ago '08        #51
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 SeaJaiye said:
brainwashed espn knicks fans

lebron's talent level will never be matched in any sport...................he didn't break the mold because he IS the mold his stats match his talent level and he's been on a bad team 7 years straight......even when he had a good team, he never had a coach like fkin phil jackson

just like peyton manning is above of a lot of great qb's with 1 ring, lebron will be the same way..............
Lmao, its just too bad his balls & k!lla instinct aren't a good as his supposed talent level
 6 years ago '08        #52
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 DevDaTru7h said:
Lebron reminds me of why sonic dies on sega

No Rings
actually sonic survives with no rings, he just can't be touched. So get your sega knowledge right.
 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM         #53
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ridah said:
Lmao, its just too bad his balls & k!lla instinct aren't a good as his supposed talent level
of course not n*gga................lebron's talent + jordan's k!ller instinct = no one would win sh*t from 2007-2017 that's too much dominance for one sport........he's the most talented player ever, but not as much a k!ller as jordan......something had to give
 6 years ago '08        #54
Ridah 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
of course not n*gga................lebron's talent + jordan's k!ller instinct = no one would win sh*t from 2007-2017 that's too much dominance for one sport........he's the most talented player ever, but not as much a k!ller as jordan......something had to give
whatever helps u sleep at nite kid, my point is that he will NEVER be in that class of jordan & kobe even if he does win one or 2, that's just life kid adapt to the facts
 01-25-2012, 02:56 PM         #55
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought this sh*t was clear that no one will ever touch jordan the gawd?
 01-25-2012, 02:57 PM         #56
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ridah said:
whatever helps u sleep at nite kid, my point is that he will NEVER be in that class of jordan & kobe even if he does win one or 2, that's just life kid adapt to the facts
then why do people already compare him to jordan & kobe?
 6 years ago '10        #57
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 SeaJaiye said:
he had stats but the rules were different back then with 3 second violations/goaltending n sh*t...........lebron came in after all the restrictions and dominated. hyped up as the chosen one and lived up to it

put wilt in the 90s vs shaq and hakeem and i dont think he'd stand a chance. put lebron in the 60s................................
u could say that about lbj, put him in the 90's and he would never take the ball to the paint, he would get his a.ss knocked out
 01-25-2012, 03:00 PM         #58
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ole boy trying to convince everyone that Bron Bron is better then MJ. SMH...
 6 years ago '08        #59
Ridah 
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
then why do people already compare him to jordan & kobe?
cause the new generation of fans that never saw jordan & kobe live in the prime of their careers don't know any better thats why, they haven't done their homework too well thats why ;)

Last edited by Ridah; 01-25-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 01-25-2012, 03:04 PM         #60
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
u could say that about lbj, put him in the 90's and he would never take the ball to the paint, he would get his a.ss knocked out
Bet you wouldn't be saying this a couple years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago