Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
22973 pageviews
165 comments

bigwil87 13 heat pts13
space
space
$149 | Props total: 12 12
When can I call myself great? (pic)

[pic - click to view]

image sounds about right

165 comments for "When can I call myself great? (pic)"

6 years ago '11        #2
bigwil87 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$149 | Props total: 12 12
 0ddJoB said:
"and you go it kid"

Hope you didn't put this together
nah some sh*t i seen floating around the internet
 01-25-2012, 01:02 AM         #3
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron needs 1 or 2 to be ahead of kobe and maybe 3 or 4 to be ahead of jordan.................his numbers sh*t on theirs and he's just a better player overall.

these last few months of sh*tting on lebron for not having a ring is all they can cling on to
 6 years ago '05        #4
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2435 2435
 SeaJaiye said:
lebron needs 1 or 2 to be ahead of kobe and maybe 3 or 4 to be ahead of jordan.................his numbers sh*t on theirs and he's just a better player overall.

these last few months of sh*tting on lebron for not having a ring is all they can cling on to
Lebron d!ckriders
 6 years ago '07        #5
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 SeaJaiye said:

who area about numbers???

Ball never lies anyway so I doubt lebron fraud a.ss ever gets the ring, doesn't matter becuz u wuld still be saying he was the greatest cuz his numbers sh*ts on theirs hahaha
 01-25-2012, 01:11 AM         #6
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
Lebron d!ckriders
brainwashed espn knicks fans

lebron's talent level will never be matched in any sport...................he didn't break the mold because he IS the mold his stats match his talent level and he's been on a bad team 7 years straight......even when he had a good team, he never had a coach like fkin phil jackson

just like peyton manning is above of a lot of great qb's with 1 ring, lebron will be the same way..............
 01-25-2012, 01:17 AM         #7
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
who area about numbers???

Ball never lies anyway so I doubt lebron fraud a.ss ever gets the ring, doesn't matter becuz u wuld still be saying he was the greatest cuz his numbers sh*ts on theirs hahaha
easy to say who care about numbers when he has the best in the league even if u ignore the numbers, it's not like he statpads..............the stats come to him naturally cuz of the way he plays the game

he's the most efficient player ever and there's a reason he's compared to kobe/jordan with 0 rings..............he's that good
 6 years ago '05        #8
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 SeaJaiye said:
easy to say who care about numbers when he has the best in the league even if u ignore the numbers, it's not like he statpads..............the stats come to him naturally cuz of the way he plays the game

he's the most efficient player ever and there's a reason he's compared to kobe/jordan with 0 rings..............he's that good
that's all I needed to read
 01-25-2012, 01:31 AM         #9
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
that's all I needed to read
i know that part stuck out the most to u as an eagles fan
 6 years ago '05        #10
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
this sh*t old as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #11
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
i know that part stuck out the most to u as an eagles fan
Lebron = the eagles
 01-25-2012, 01:34 AM         #12
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
Lebron = the eagles
the heat are gonna finish over .500 tho
 6 years ago '05        #13
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
Remains to be seen, no one can predict the future
 6 years ago '07        #14
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:

U must be Wilt's greatest fan
 01-25-2012, 01:42 AM         #15
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
U must be Wilt's greatest fan
he had stats but the rules were different back then with 3 second violations/goaltending n sh*t...........lebron came in after all the restrictions and dominated. hyped up as the chosen one and lived up to it

put wilt in the 90s vs shaq and hakeem and i dont think he'd stand a chance. put lebron in the 60s................................
 6 years ago '06        #16
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '07        #17
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
he had stats but the rules were different back then with 3 second violations/goaltending n sh*t...........lebron came in after all the restrictions and dominated. hyped up as the chosen one and lived up to it

put wilt in the 90s vs shaq and hakeem and i dont think he'd stand a chance. put lebron in the 60s................................
lebron is a front runner.the rules have been changed jus so he could score. Not being able to touch the defender until 15 ft is his rule. Its even worse than Wilt so just stop it. Put lebron in the hand check error and you see all his flaws. Has no fundamentals, can't run a pick and roll, no jumpshot, no post game and does not like contact until he is in the air.
 6 years ago '08        #18
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
im going to ask the higher ups to do an ip check on sean if he doesnt quit his trolling
 01-25-2012, 02:28 AM         #19
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:

Cmon son where are u getting these numbers from?

Bron for his career avg is 27.7ppg on 0.481 fg % and MJ is 30.1 ppg on .497 fg%

Bron got slightly better reb and a.sst numbers but its only by like 1 in each category and MJ blows him out in the steals category at a whooping 2.35 per game. Damn I forgot how nasty this niga was he almost averaged 3 steals per game FOR HIS CAREEER!
 01-25-2012, 02:53 AM         #20
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finals mvps don't mean sh*t. they didn't even exist until 2 years after bill russell won his 11th ring. when russell was the cornerstone of 11 championship teams, do you really doubt he wouldn't have won a whole lot of these? (remember, russell has just as many regular season MVPs as jordan).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago