French Montana Says Drake Wants To Fight Common "He Said He Can't Wait To Run Into Him" [2012

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2012, 08:49 AM         #61
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fu*ks with Drake but Drake is pus*y.....He won't do a thing.
 6 years ago '11        #62
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Damagegadget said:
this ole portly ace ninja... french... dude don't even look like he been in a f!ght
actually dude got shot in the head long time ago..for what its worth to you..but...he been around drake ..guess he can attest to how drake feels or what he said..dont think he would just come lie about it

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 01-25-2012 at 09:04 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #63
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
actually dude got shot in the head long time ago..for what its worth to you..but...he been around drake ..guess he can attest to how drake feels or what he said..dont think he would just come lie about it
getting shot in the head don't mean you can f!ght...so not worth much.. prolly got shot for pullin guns.. not f!ghtin...that or gettin robbed so.. I mean I know ninjas I used to make cry thats shootin people...for obvious reasons
 6 years ago '04        #64
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
 ReallyTho said:
shutup.. drake and his flab would get his a.ss tanked by high school n*ggas
Oh, you one of them people who go out there way to hate on what everyone is liking. Judging by your avy, Drake must've pulled your bi*ch at a concert its coo chief, I'm gonna let you go and get it off your chest. But really, stop co-signing people you never kicked it with. South-Side Chicago or Northside Toronto. None of y'all can vouch for these niggs, so stop

DRAGONFLY JONES said:
For what its worth, what does getting shot mean? Now if you said "For what its worth, Montana done shot a few people" than you may have something going.
 6 years ago '12        #65
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
lol......
 6 years ago '07        #66
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16115 16115
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Oh, you one of them people who go out there way to hate on what everyone is liking. Judging by your avy, Drake must've pulled your bi*ch at a concert its coo chief, I'm gonna let you go and get it off your chest. But really, stop co-signing people you never kicked it with. South-Side Chicago or Northside Toronto. None of y'all can vouch for these niggs, so stop

For what its worth, what does getting shot mean? Now if you said "For what its worth, Montana done shot a few people" than you may have something going.
ya feel me..even then tho.. but gettin shot is...either gettin robbed.. ya snitched.. or owe some one money...
 01-25-2012, 11:04 AM         #67
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #68
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,426 | Props total: 2380 2380
 DXFan619 said:
Thanks to my man DSOM for inspiration on this ether

[pic - click to view]

fu*king
 6 years ago '10        #69
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,173 | Props total: 462 462
 DXFan619 said:

[pic - click to view]

HOLY
 6 years ago '11        #70
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40917 40917
 DXFan619 said:

[pic - click to view]

holy sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #71
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
drake don't want to f!ght no body man keep it on wacks i am a drake fan but for him to just pus*y out shows wayne must be in his ear

6 years ago '05        #72
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I still dont get this drake pussied out sh*t, so were just gonna act like he aint respond already and easily shat all over anything com said to him? Like I know, it really sucks that drake makes more money than all of us, and fu*ks dimes like 5 times a week, but lets not let our jealousy cloud our judgement here guys, fu*k....
 6 years ago '07        #73
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
cant wait to run into him?

wernt they at some concert together somewhere earlier this week? he could've easily ran into him there
 6 years ago '08        #74
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 .Hafestos. said:
I still dont get this drake pussied out sh*t, so were just gonna act like he aint respond already and easily shat all over anything com said to him? Like I know, it really sucks that drake makes more money than all of us, and fu*ks dimes like 5 times a week, but lets not let our jealousy cloud our judgement here guys, fu*k....
ok, lets see how I can break this down

1)Common makes a song, people say its about Drake, Com says its about anybody who wants it.

2)Drake says "fu*k that, its about me! Say it to my face n*gga!"

3)Common, in return says "I actually like his music but if he want it, he can get it too.

4) After screaming say it to my face Drake proceeds to throw sub's at Common (Ironic, I know)

5) Common comes back at Drake because, you know Drake asked him to (See #2), Just to make sure there was no confusion, Common says Drake's name.

6) Drake then sits outside in the car as his bodyguard failed at intimidating a tattoo artist, and then said he won't respond (again - he already did) to Common.

And there we have it...

Like I know, it really sucks that Common has more money than Drake, and has been fu*king dimes since Drake was asking for tuna sandwiches, but lets not let our jealousy cloud our judgement here guys, fu*k....
 6 years ago '11        #75
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 DXFan619 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #76
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Umm, so why everyone co-signing Common for having hands? I mean, didn't everyone say Joe Budden was a Golden Glove n*gga from back in the day, only to get smacked up by one cat. Stop believing everything your favorite rapper raps or sings about.

whoa whoa whoa....

First of the "one cat" happens to be Raekwon the Chef from the Wu-Tang Clan.

And everyone knows that Wu-Tang is not to be fu*ked with!
 6 years ago '10        #77
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 .Hafestos. said:
So noones gonna talk about the fact the Drake said this on a song with French and hes acting like he was chilling with him and they got to talking and sh*t?

Enjoy your career on Bad Boy cause this is the most relevant you will be French....
You act like they probably weren't in the studio together
 6 years ago '11        #78
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Kaliz ChamP said:

it means nothing..dude said he looks like hes never been in a f!ght..shooting n*ggas dont mean sht either

he say he beat the murder case from the whole incident..the n*gga that shot him is dead so he say..i just aint feel like gettin into the whole thing he got a video about.. aint feel like lookin it
point is n*ggas do kno him or what he been thru..n*gga lived in africa first 13 years of his life ..aint no telling what hes seen or done

i fu*ked with him back when max b was home ..not so much since he been fu*kin with them south n*ggas..his music aint the same

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 01-25-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #79
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,216 | Props total: 24714 24714
 tonystarks21 said:
first your homo for googling shirtless pics of two dudes

2nd you get a pic of common when hes a grown man he has a developed body anhttp://static.bbmp3.com/smilies/0_rofl.gifd been working out for movies

compared to drake when he was a teenage

LMAOOO THE HATERS ARE OUT HERE IN FULL EFFECT
AAAAND its official drake stans are the worst on the site. drake would get destroyed if he tried to run up on common. Pillsbury dough boy a.ss n*gga.
 01-25-2012, 07:10 PM         #80
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake Music OKAY

Drake Gangsta Non fu*king Factor
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy