KREAYSHAWN Photoshoot by Terry Richardson For V Magazine

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4590 4590
Damn why is this bi*ch still around, bi*ch had one hit song!
 6 years ago '06        #22
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Blacknitro said:
Did the old one stop fuccin with her? If so why? Is it bcuz they didn't pay him "gucci gucci or something else?
Im not an expert on her career but the dude said he didnt get paid for co writing gucci

and I would fu*k her.
 6 years ago '08        #23
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Well well looks like Baphomet will allow this trick to be the next upcoming white rapper

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #24
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,955 | Props total: 8868 8868
bi*ch looks like a Sailor Moon character
 6 years ago '11        #25
Toobu 122 heat pts122 OP
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 239 239
 urbangatsby said:
The ghost writer is named speak and he wasn't paid for Gucci Gucci or any of her songs he wrote for her off kitty and choppas so he is suing her label for rights back now and he has his own career that is supported more by odd future and bay area rappers than kreayshawn was.....she lost her buzz....azelia banks and iggy azalea got the buzz now and honey cocaine is gaining attention...kreayshawn and white girl mob lost life

Contrary to what your favorite trash rap gossip blog would like you to believe I am not another a vh1 behind the music music industry r*pe victim. I can’t help but feel like my story in the L.A weekly was given the reality T.V show treatment by various media outlets. What does that mean exactly?? It’s kind of how like episodes of the Real World are created. The producers take the 5-10 mins of juicy drama and use those tense moments to create a narrative and story arch for each episode. I get it. Controversy creates cash & human interest stories generate readers, viewers & evokes public out cry. Woe is me…I am a poor little collaborator who never got his recognition or money…I appreciate your concern and shoulders to cry on you BUT you can save them for Big Sean’s s3xual a.ssault victim because IM FINE!!

When I spoke to Rebecca from L.A weekly (in August) I let her know that I had not received royalties and publishing money for my contributions because they had not been issued or cleared yet. I also let it be known that upon clearing her advance check Kreay made a VERY generous deposit in my bank account which allowed me to focus on working on my album as well as my various other musical projects. I don’t know how it works in your hood…but where we come from we always make sure the plug is taken care of. Despite it not being her, SONY or her managers job, she did in fact do that. Yet , in typical rap media fashion we get an over sensationalized hate circus that depicts Natassia as an opportunist and me as the victim.

I suppose “Kreayshawn rips off collaborator” & “Speak! eats spam while Kreayshawn tours the world” will stir up a hell of a lot more conversation than “Kreayshawn feeds the homeless” or “Kreayshawn saves baby elephant from African ivory dealers” . I don’t think a lot of kids watching on the other side of the screen realize that after the initial hype and honey moon phase with an artist is done, you’ve become a target. Everything you say and do CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU in the court of public opinion and media scrutiny. It sucks, it’s unfair…it’s the price you pay for being in the public eye.

I find it beyond funny that the same rap blogs and music websites who refused to post stories on artist like Odd Future and Kreayshawn a year ago, will now take any little quote they can get in attempts to create a comment box frenzy. I hope that clears up some things and now you can leave me the fu*k alone. Oh and by the way Dj Vlad, Hiphop Dx and all you other fu*k boy rap blogs…I don’t fu*k with yall…Never have never will. All your “news” is no better than the tabloids that claim a Mexican woman saw Jesus on the side of a tortilla. All these sites are run by grown men who make a k!lling on advertising revenue for sitting around all day on the internet and gossiping like little bi*ches.

-SPEAK!

Ps- Shout out to ASCAP for that big a.ss check…Im bout ta cop the porsche…TONY MONTANA

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #26
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 6 years ago '11        #27
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1276 1276
Another one bites the dust..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #28
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
[Terry Richardson's] alleged attitude towards models has been criticised by Danish model and filmmaker Rie Rasmussen and others, who have accused Richardson of exploiting and s3xually abusing the models he photographs
hmmmm
 6 years ago '06        #29
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
anyone notice the sh*t on her lip in the first pic?
 6 years ago '04        #30
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Jacc Blacc said:

[pic - click to view]

pic kinda cute

she looks good here..but just so young looking. It's kind of weird.
 01-24-2012, 10:58 PM         #31
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syk said:
anyone notice the sh*t on her lip in the first pic?
wtf

thats either sperm or... .....
 6 years ago '04        #32
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Rendition said:
its sad when you're a recording artist and jay electronica is dropping more songs than you
grand closing.
 6 years ago '05        #33
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 MPLSallstar said:

[pic - click to view]

Is that what I think it is?
LMFAO
at first i was thinking her shirt wrote A d!ck because of the way shes standing
but then
 6 years ago '10        #34
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[pic - click to view]

I remember when Rick Ross' super goon got at this n*gga at the MTV awards.
 01-24-2012, 11:32 PM         #35
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess they tried?

i swear that guy has the worst photoshoots in the world. he did lady gaga same way, white background and nothing. does he own or design supreme?? what a sh*t brand i swear to god
 6 years ago '07        #36
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 01-25-2012, 12:27 AM         #37
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Well well looks like Baphomet will allow this trick to be the next upcoming white rapper

[pic - click to view]

I saw that picture and I thought you'd rush right in.
 01-25-2012, 12:29 AM         #38
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

so wait, they made her look like a 12 year old...with sperm on her mouth?

they not even hiding it anymore
 6 years ago '11        #39
Blue Mercury 236 heat pts236
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 920 920
Rat faced beeeeeeeeeeeeooooootch!
 6 years ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
cool photoshoot bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago