This is why 50 Cent & Chelsea Handler broke up

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
9270 pageviews
80 comments

KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
This is why 50 Cent & Chelsea Handler broke up

[video - click to view]

She called him a "street person" out of jealousy, because his ex (Ciara) still had feelings for him? What...?

Last edited by KidNice; 01-24-2012 at 05:08 PM..

80 comments for "This is why 50 Cent & Chelsea Handler broke up"

6 years ago '07        #2
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,900 | Props total: 1244 1244
She hung up and he never called the bi*ch again
 01-24-2012, 05:25 PM         #3
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno he did it for headlines but sheesh bi*ch is not funny she ugly not s3xy in the least.
 01-24-2012, 05:41 PM         #4
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually think that's like one of the saddest Hollywood relationship stories I ever heard

I'm a Cancer like 50 and the love of my life was a Pisces like Chelsea, I'm Black she was white... but it didn't work out. But yeah that's a strong a.ss connection... I saw their chemistry the 1st time he sat down for an interview with her.

But in the end despite a spiritual connection they were just from two different worlds... brb I got something in my eye
 6 years ago '10        #5
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 36 Nine said:
I actually think that's like one of the saddest Hollywood relationship stories I ever heard

I'm a Cancer like 50 and the love of my life was a Pisces like Chelsea, I'm Black she was white... but it didn't work out. But yeah that's a strong a.ss connection... I saw their chemistry the 1st time he sat down for an interview with her.

But in the end despite a spiritual connection they were just from two different worlds... brb I got something in my eye
the fu*k is this n*gga goin on about

6 years ago '11        #6
KidNice 173 heat pts173 OP
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
 DENIAL said:

LMAO

dude caught feelings
 01-24-2012, 07:30 PM         #7
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is Fif finna diss this bi*ch like he wuz so quick to do wit Vivica & Rocsi?

hell naw and at goin public wit this bi*ch but keepin Ciara a big a.ss secret Fif lost
 6 years ago '10        #8
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 36 Nine said:

yall n*ggas gon learn to stop fallin in love with them pink toes

all they want is the experience, nothin more
 6 years ago '10        #9
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 36 Nine said:

01-24-2012, 07:47 PM         #10
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:

01-24-2012, 08:09 PM         #11
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gots to give the white girl credit:

She took White-Americas favorite "Gangsta-Rapper" and made him look like an illiterate, immature, piece of street trash with a wack s3x game who plays 3rd grade phone games.

She used him for some Black-Millionaire-d!ck and found a random excuse to kick him to the curb so her and her friends could continue to laugh and mock him.

Chelsea Handler WON
 6 years ago '08        #12
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
50 hit aubrey o'day & chelsea. What white girl is next on his list? betty white?
 01-24-2012, 09:24 PM         #13
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:

:rofl :
 6 years ago '11        #14
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 36 Nine said:

DENIAL said:

wow fu*kin
 01-24-2012, 09:43 PM         #15
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is going on in this thread...none of this sh*t makes sense
 01-24-2012, 09:50 PM         #16
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
GOD DAMN!!!!! You hop on every thread talking sh*t about FIF This n*gga here is obsessed :hillwhoa:
Why are you following me in every 50-Cent thread? Are you obsessed with me?

No need to call me a "n*gga" in your frustrations.
 6 years ago '05        #17
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2446 2446
 Graftedgenes said:
Why are you following me in every 50-Cent thread? Are you obsessed with me?

No need to call me a "n*gga" in your frustrations.
 01-24-2012, 09:57 PM         #18
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chelsea looks like she is 49 years old, like anyone wants to be tied to that pus*y forever. Good for you Mr. cent.
 6 years ago '11        #19
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 36 Nine said:

dude just found out he was gay
 6 years ago '10        #20
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

DENIAL said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago