Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #141
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 ThaShark316 said:
Nah, they shouldn't let it go.

Giant fans were ready to all the NFL rigged after that Jennings fumble.
Smack your self for comparing those to plays a.ssuming you know anything about football....
 6 years ago '09        #142
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 killadre said:
Jim turned down to talk to fox directly right after the game. They pointed that out during the coverage. Normally right after championship games the coaches talk and not run off like lil bi*ches
But, if Jim Rome doesn't point that Sunday night out nobody would have known. I'm sure others have declined interviews by the sideline reporters so lets not act like this is a first.
 6 years ago '06        #143
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2312 2312
Watch the video and tell me that the ref didnt blow the whistle after the ball came lose. Bradshaw was going DOWN like a normal tackle, he wasnt going backwards and the ball came lose THEN the ref blows the play dead. I wouldnt be surprised if that ref was betting on the game.
 6 years ago '09        #144
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 modalee said:
Watch the video and tell me that the ref didnt blow the whistle after the ball came lose. Bradshaw was going DOWN like a normal tackle, he wasnt going backwards and the ball came lose THEN the ref blows the play dead. I wouldnt be surprised if that ref was betting on the game.
Or the friend of a BX member's dad
 6 years ago '04        #145
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But, if Jim Rome doesn't point that Sunday night out nobody would have known. I'm sure others have declined interviews by the sideline reporters so lets not act like this is a first.
Fox coverage team said it less than 5 mins after the game live... most heard it live right there like myself.
 6 years ago '04        #146
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space

if he's tackled cleanly forward and was striped simultaneously yall would have a strong case in which i would agree that its a fumble but he was being pulled back.

he clearly still has possession being pulled back

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #147
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
let it go already
 6 years ago '07        #148
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Close call no doubt, and I can see why 9er fans would question. But from the video, it looks like he makes it to the 22 and then loses control of the ball at the 19.

That would mean his forward progress was stopped before he lost the ball. If I remember correctly, the zebras then spotted the ball back on the 22.
 6 years ago '04        #149
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
let it go already
Nothing else to talk about now.. we have the pro bowl coming up though

Last edited by killadre; 01-25-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #150
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Bad calls happen every game, bad calls happened against the Giants in Green Bay. And you dont have to agree with this particular fumble call but the fact that Giant fans are so nonchalant about a controversial play is ridiculous because a controversial call can go against the Giants in the Super Bowl and cost them the game. And then once Giant fans complain, no one will listen to them because of how unconscionable they've been towards 49er fans this week.
 6 years ago '04        #151
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Chief Dee said:
Bad calls happen every game, bad calls happened against the Giants in Green Bay. And you dont have to agree with this particular fumble call but the fact that Giant fans are so nonchalant about a controversial play is ridiculous because a controversial call can go against the Giants in the Super Bowl and cost them the game. And then once Giant fans complain, no one will listen to them because of how unconscionable they've been towards 49er fans this week.
Most fans have an excuse to be salty after a loss, especially one in a game this big. I give them a pass for 1, maybe 1.5 full days.

But 3 days, at least 4 lame excuses later (ted ginn jr. fu*ked us! alex smith fu*ked us! Jim Harbaugh fu*ked us! our offensive coordinator fu*ked us! the zebras fu*ked us!! ) i think it's time to move on. that's what most of the people in this thread are saying.
 6 years ago '08        #152
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Chief Dee said:
I know you dont want to read through 8 pages of salt but most Giant fans will agree it was a controversial call however we like seeing how emotional the niners fans get.
 6 years ago '06        #153
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 killadre said:
Smack your self for comparing those to plays a.ssuming you know anything about football....
I know more than you, sir. That much is obvious, and I don't know you.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Stll beating this dead horse I see
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago