Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #141
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,887 | Props total: 17273 17273
 ThaShark316 said:
Nah, they shouldn't let it go.

Giant fans were ready to all the NFL rigged after that Jennings fumble.
Smack your self for comparing those to plays a.ssuming you know anything about football....
 6 years ago '09        #142
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 killadre said:
Jim turned down to talk to fox directly right after the game. They pointed that out during the coverage. Normally right after championship games the coaches talk and not run off like lil bi*ches
But, if Jim Rome doesn't point that Sunday night out nobody would have known. I'm sure others have declined interviews by the sideline reporters so lets not act like this is a first.
 6 years ago '06        #143
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,197 | Props total: 3008 3008
Watch the video and tell me that the ref didnt blow the whistle after the ball came lose. Bradshaw was going DOWN like a normal tackle, he wasnt going backwards and the ball came lose THEN the ref blows the play dead. I wouldnt be surprised if that ref was betting on the game.
 6 years ago '09        #144
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,295 | Props total: 13534 13534
 modalee said:
Watch the video and tell me that the ref didnt blow the whistle after the ball came lose. Bradshaw was going DOWN like a normal tackle, he wasnt going backwards and the ball came lose THEN the ref blows the play dead. I wouldnt be surprised if that ref was betting on the game.
Or the friend of a BX member's dad
 6 years ago '04        #145
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But, if Jim Rome doesn't point that Sunday night out nobody would have known. I'm sure others have declined interviews by the sideline reporters so lets not act like this is a first.
Fox coverage team said it less than 5 mins after the game live... most heard it live right there like myself.
 6 years ago '04        #146
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space

if he's tackled cleanly forward and was striped simultaneously yall would have a strong case in which i would agree that its a fumble but he was being pulled back.

he clearly still has possession being pulled back

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #147
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
let it go already
 6 years ago '07        #148
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
Close call no doubt, and I can see why 9er fans would question. But from the video, it looks like he makes it to the 22 and then loses control of the ball at the 19.

That would mean his forward progress was stopped before he lost the ball. If I remember correctly, the zebras then spotted the ball back on the 22.
 6 years ago '04        #149
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
let it go already
Nothing else to talk about now.. we have the pro bowl coming up though

Last edited by killadre; 01-25-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #150
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Bad calls happen every game, bad calls happened against the Giants in Green Bay. And you dont have to agree with this particular fumble call but the fact that Giant fans are so nonchalant about a controversial play is ridiculous because a controversial call can go against the Giants in the Super Bowl and cost them the game. And then once Giant fans complain, no one will listen to them because of how unconscionable they've been towards 49er fans this week.
 6 years ago '04        #151
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,009 | Props total: 15489 15489
 Chief Dee said:
Bad calls happen every game, bad calls happened against the Giants in Green Bay. And you dont have to agree with this particular fumble call but the fact that Giant fans are so nonchalant about a controversial play is ridiculous because a controversial call can go against the Giants in the Super Bowl and cost them the game. And then once Giant fans complain, no one will listen to them because of how unconscionable they've been towards 49er fans this week.
Most fans have an excuse to be salty after a loss, especially one in a game this big. I give them a pass for 1, maybe 1.5 full days.

But 3 days, at least 4 lame excuses later (ted ginn jr. fu*ked us! alex smith fu*ked us! Jim Harbaugh fu*ked us! our offensive coordinator fu*ked us! the zebras fu*ked us!! ) i think it's time to move on. that's what most of the people in this thread are saying.
 6 years ago '08        #152
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 Chief Dee said:
I know you dont want to read through 8 pages of salt but most Giant fans will agree it was a controversial call however we like seeing how emotional the niners fans get.
 6 years ago '06        #153
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
 killadre said:
Smack your self for comparing those to plays a.ssuming you know anything about football....
I know more than you, sir. That much is obvious, and I don't know you.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
Stll beating this dead horse I see
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
103 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago