Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,409 | Props total: 521 521
all i have to say is that if it was the other way around.. and gore got stripped.. giants fans would have a different opinion of what happened
 6 years ago '07        #122
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
This is the most pointless thread... Salty fest!!! Close this bi*ch, it was a questionable call yes but the game is over and like one 49'er fan said ya still had chances to win that game.. It's a lost move on...
 01-25-2012, 01:06 AM         #123
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
Given there already was a lot of shoving going on and even a personal foul flag from shoving earlier I am sure that had something to do with the quick whistle.
^^^^^^^^^^^^There it is.

Rocky Bernard was fukking leaking from the mouth with Blood earlier from some bullsh*t... The Refs were doing the right thing by not letting sh*t get out of hand.
 6 years ago '05        #124
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Stupendamatic said:
^whistle was blown before the ball came loose
watch the video the whistle def was blown after the ball came loose
 6 years ago '04        #125
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11715 11715
This thread is still alive, forty whiner fans stiill making excuses three days after their L]

6 years ago '11        #126
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,447 | Props total: 702 702
 Sac-Town said:
the thing is he didn't talk to FOX right after the game for a minute which is what a lot of people are upset about
ok i can see that. although from my point of view he's a very emotional coach, and immediately after a loss like that he either wouldn't have anything to say or he would've said something stupid. this way he can think about what he's gonna say
 6 years ago '08        #127
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
This is hilarious wasn't it just last week that the Giants were crying about the Greg Jennings non fumble? Yeah I think it was, even though it had absolutely no impact on the outcome, now they get away with a game changer and everyone else is "salty" and the thread should die
 6 years ago '04        #128
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11715 11715
 M said:
This is hilarious wasn't it just last week that the Giants were crying about the Greg Jennings non fumble? Yeah I think it was, even though it had absolutely no impact on the outcome, now they get away with a game changer and everyone else is "salty" and the thread should die
what was alex smith''s 3rd down completion percentage??????? how many points did k williams give away??????????

and someone sounds a llittle salty :
 01-25-2012, 08:55 AM         #129
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
first of all let me start off by saying i love you

secondly, that's completely different. for the 49ers play, yea the outcome sucks, but that's because the rule sucks. he was ruled down by forward progress, and unfortunately there's too much leeway with that rule (like exactly when do you blow the whistle). but going by the rulebook, the correct call was made on the field.

for the packers, not only did they MISS the clear fumble (and there's no grey area there. rules for a fumble are clear as day), but they reviewed it and missed it AGAIN.
 01-25-2012, 08:59 AM         #130
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calicase said:
Bottom line 49er fans, that play did not cost you the game, suck it up and take the L. ya'll had the ball on the 48 yard line with like 50 seconds to play in regulation, and you let the giants stop you and get a sack on alex smith. Blame if on your offensive line that did not know how to dig deep in the championship minutes that lost you the game. I'm learning that the 9ers camp is a classless organization. from your coach to the fans.. No gamemanship. No class!!
classless?

putting out a hit on a guy with concussions is not classless?
 6 years ago '08        #131
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
what was alex smith''s 3rd down completion percentage??????? how many points did k williams give away??????????

and someone sounds a llittle salty :
I'm not salty, it's not my team that got screwed
 6 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
first of all let me start off by saying i love you

secondly, that's completely different. for the 49ers play, yea the outcome sucks, but that's because the rule sucks. he was ruled down by forward progress, and unfortunately there's too much leeway with that rule (like exactly when do you blow the whistle). but going by the rulebook, the correct call was made on the field.

for the packers, not only did they MISS the clear fumble (and there's no grey area there. rules for a fumble are clear as day), but they reviewed it and missed it AGAIN.
 6 years ago '04        #133
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
it is what it is. i dont really see saltiness. we all have that l where some things coulda went either way but it didnt and we reflect on it in a it should have been way.
Jim has a point, but its time to big up your players going to the pro bowl and worrying abou the next year.
 6 years ago '09        #134
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
Oh man, I am so happy because my team is winning again. This hate/jealousy from fans of all teams right now instead of just teams in our division is what I have been missing over the years. Hate on haters.
 6 years ago '04        #135
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Everyone knows that call was some bullsh*t. How do you blow the play dead as soon as someone gets hit?
 6 years ago '08        #136
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
ya still on this sh*t....

damn it was controversial call and i know how ya 9er fans feel but let it go
 6 years ago '06        #137
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Nah, they shouldn't let it go.

Giant fans were ready to all the NFL rigged after that Jennings fumble.
 6 years ago '10        #138
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
fu*k!!!! ROGER GOODELL JUST PUT THE NINERS IN THE BOWL CAUSE OF THIS THREAD!!!

it was fwd progress play blown dead then a fumble... move on everyone come on now.
 6 years ago '04        #139
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 NateRight said:
wtf are you talking about? First of all, that's the official 49ers website dumbass. Second of all, the dude said that harbaugh declined to do a postgame interview, which he obviously didn't.
Jim turned down to talk to fox directly right after the game. They pointed that out during the coverage. Normally right after championship games the coaches talk and not run off like lil bi*ches
 6 years ago '09        #140
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
 GhostNinja said:
ya still on this sh*t....

damn it was controversial call and i know how ya 9er fans feel but let it go
I dont think anybody is still upset about it. Its just a controversial call to discuss since we have to wait two whole weeks before the super bowl and we're bored as fu*k. It's typical sports debate fodder on BX.

We need a couple Patriots and Giants to start the trash talk or get arrested. sh*t!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago