Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
SFnymhouphxnj 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
 quan3106 said:
I just saw a picture that made me sick to my stomach, which Fox produced and showed hes in, Coughlin said today. Dont ask me about that because I really dont know why, but I did see the picture.

It seems like weve had a series of things that have not been clear, and even when the pictures are there, have not been really clear, he said. But Ive gone ahead and challenged anyway. Ive done so for a number of reasons.

I would go so far as to say most of us know exactly what the rule reads like, but Ive seen it interpreted a lot of different ways, he said. Its confusing to me.

Tell me where he said it was the Refs fault...
Coughlin said the play was a catch and that it made him sick to his stomach... the play was ruled uncomplete. Harbaugh said he believes the play was a fumble... the play was blown dead. Both are criticizing the refs on a call.
 6 years ago '05        #102
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,705 | Props total: 2339 2339

cry me a river you fu*king jerkoff
 6 years ago '10        #103
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 11104 11104
 SFnymhouphxnj said:
Coughlin said the play was a catch and that it made him sick to his stomach... the play was ruled uncomplete. Harbaugh said he believes the play was a fumble... the play was blown dead. Both are criticizing the refs on a call.
Coughlin saying i saw a picture that made me sick to my stomach so dont ask me about it is not equvilent to that sh*t harbaugh did...not even close...

I just saw a picture that made me sick to my stomach, which Fox produced and showed hes in, Coughlin said today. Dont ask me about that because I really dont know why, but I did see the picture.

vs

"In my opinion, that was a fumble," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said during his news conference Monday. "I'm sure the league will defend it and the officials will defend it. But to me, that play was still going on. There was still struggling by Bradshaw. ... I felt like it was analogous with the tuck rule."

nah bruh...
 6 years ago '05        #104
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21051 21051
Giant fans still acting like idiots and douche bags

Why are YOU guys salty? You're going to the Super Bowl, enjoy it. It was a questionable call, but sh*t like this happens in football, it was subjective. I consider it a fumble, but it wasn't called that way, so there's no reason to bi*ch about it. Harbaugh is one honest mother fu*ker, if he's asked a question, he'll tell you exactly how he sees it. I'd rather have that person as a head coach than a lot of others in the league that dodge every single question they're asked.

Good luck in the Super Bowl, but at least be realistic and show some common sense that that play could have gone either way, and the way the game was played and called, probably should've been called a fumble. That's not what lost it for us, but the n*ggas in here saying that there's no way it should be called a fumble are coming off as morons.

487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '08        #105
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 DJ Krayzie said:
Giant fans still acting like idiots and douche bags

Why are YOU guys salty? You're going to the Super Bowl, enjoy it. It was a questionable call, but sh*t like this happens in football, it was subjective. I consider it a fumble, but it wasn't called that way, so there's no reason to bi*ch about it. Harbaugh is one honest mother fu*ker, if he's asked a question, he'll tell you exactly how he sees it. I'd rather have that person as a head coach than a lot of others in the league that dodge every single question they're asked.

Good luck in the Super Bowl, but at least be realistic and show some common sense that that play could have gone either way, and the way the game was played and called, probably should've been called a fumble. That's not what lost it for us, but the n*ggas in here saying that there's no way it should be called a fumble are coming off as morons.
We're salty? We're just calling it like we see it like your honest motherfu*ker of a coach. And most of us are all saying it was a questionable call...
 6 years ago '05        #106
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
We're salty? We're just calling it like we see it like your honest motherfu*ker of a coach. And most of us are all saying it was a questionable call...
The first few pages all I saw was bi*ching from Giants, Seahawks and Siants fans

What's done is done, the call went your way. I'm just glad my coach isn't a question dodger.

Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '06        #107
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,785 | Props total: 2285 2285
Giants fans know deep down inside that they didnt deserve to win on Sunday.
 6 years ago '10        #108
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 11104 11104
Yall salty as sh*t...no offense a.ss n*ggas....im trollin now cuz yall actin like the sh*t wasnt cut and dry...yall takin yall cue from ya coach and being bi*ches...go back to obscurity...yall wont surprise anyone anymore...Defense good but unless Vernon Davis start throwin the ball to himself...yall offense is a.ss A..S..S..
 6 years ago '05        #109
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Let revisit it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #110
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1843 1843
whistle was blown early, 49ers aint my team, sh*t has been happening all season though
 6 years ago '05        #111
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 quan3106 said:
Yall salty as sh*t...no offense a.ss n*ggas....im trollin now cuz yall actin like the sh*t wasnt cut and dry...yall takin yall cue from ya coach and being bi*ches...go back to obscurity...yall wont surprise anyone anymore...Defense good but unless Vernon Davis start throwin the ball to himself...yall offense is a.ss A..S..S..

Learn to type in correct sentences if you want someone to listen to your opinion.

6 years ago '11        #112
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 quan3106 said:
These excuses yal makin for this bi*ch sh*t is disgusting...the whistle blew...he had forward progress...end of story...Harbawl is a whiny bi*ch...wasnt the first time in the game the whistle had to be blown because his defense tried to maul someone when the play was over according to progress...thats why there were scuffles early on...maybe if ya team picked its spots instead of piling on every play even when it is clearly already made they wouldnt get the quick whistle..my opinion of Harbawl has changed..no postgame interview plus that weak a.ss handshake means he is a sore a.ss loser...he should be used to losing...he couldnt have forgot being the Colts qb already...

you have no idea what you're talking about. i'm done reading your stupid posts

6 years ago '04        #113
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
I can't believe Harbaugh even said that. They blew the whistle as soon as his forward progress was stopped. They do that all the time. How long has this n*gga been coaching because that sh*t been in effect for a decade.
 6 years ago '04        #114
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11813 11813
 NateRight said:
you have no idea what you're talking about. i'm done reading your stupid posts

yea because a 9ers blog or whatever the fu*k that is is clearly an unbiased souece of info fu*king tards

Last edited by torious; 01-24-2012 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #115
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
that whistle was blown too early. end of story.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 6 years ago '11        #116
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 quan3106 said:
These excuses yal makin for this bi*ch sh*t is disgusting...the whistle blew...he had forward progress...end of story...Harbawl is a whiny bi*ch...wasnt the first time in the game the whistle had to be blown because his defense tried to maul someone when the play was over according to progress...thats why there were scuffles early on...maybe if ya team picked its spots instead of piling on every play even when it is clearly already made they wouldnt get the quick whistle..my opinion of Harbawl has changed..no postgame interview plus that weak a.ss handshake means he is a sore a.ss loser...he should be used to losing...he couldnt have forgot being the Colts qb already...
 dtown1759 said:
nawawwwwww i ain't sallty about anything,. just you 9er fans were talking sooooooooo much sh*t leading up to the game and flat out REFUSED to take your L like men afterwards, i had to call that sh*t out....... you n*ggas came up with more excuses than harbaugh for your sorry a.ss lsos. sorry your hopes and dreams were crushed fam. like i told your crony JiZzzzzZZZzzZ, 2nd place is the first loser, 3rd and 4th place makes u nothing but a whiney salty bi*ch.. you are making the real 49er fans look bad fam....

you f*ggot rainbow nuthugging frontrunner fans act like you were gonna win with or without calls when alex smith didnt complete a third down pass for the entire fu*kking game. smarten up, the excuses are not a good look
this, the amount of sh*t talking was OD
 6 years ago '05        #117
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
The whistle wasn't blown early in the Refs mind, and his rule is the only one that matters on the field... In some peoples OPINIONS(none of yall are qualified NFL officials) it was a fumble and in others minds(also not NFL officials), the whistle signified the end of the play... Agree to disagree, and get over it, stop bi*ching cause it aint Tinkerbell, no amount of nose will bring the 49ers season back to life
 6 years ago '11        #118
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 dtown1759 said:
yea because a 9ers blog or whatever the fu*k that is is clearly an unbiased souece of info fu*king tards
wtf are you talking about? First of all, that's the official 49ers website dumbass. Second of all, the dude said that harbaugh declined to do a postgame interview, which he obviously didn't.
 6 years ago '05        #119
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 NateRight said:
wtf are you talking about? First of all, that's the official 49ers website dumbass. Second of all, the dude said that harbaugh declined to do a postgame interview, which he obviously didn't.
the thing is he didn't talk to FOX right after the game for a minute which is what a lot of people are upset about
 6 years ago '04        #120
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
It definitely was a fumble.

Refs jumped in waaaaaaay to early. I remember tweeting about it while watching the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago