Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So your stance goes from Coughlin not complaining postgame about officiating to he has never compared a fumble to the tuck rule :hmm:
do you know how to read? If so then plz take a minute and read the thread title, than read my first post in this thread that you responded to and read the back and forth we've had. You must be in cali cause ur 3 hrs behind me.

6 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
 dtown1759 said:
this n*gga reaching soo hard, , makes me sad
I wish you would quit reaching for my nuts you flaming f*ggot. Every thread about the 49ers or that I or a few other cats comment on you are there just wanting a ride. Don't nobody give a fu*k about your Lions yet you are chasing n*ggas around this forum just to comment on everything 49ers. I noticed the sh*t when you chased the other two n*ggas around but I wasn't going to acknowledge you but it's clear you can't stop until you get some attention from me too huh?

If something is sad it's you my man. I feel sorry for your parents and your existence actually.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
What a bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #84
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
 quan3106 said:
These excuses yal makin for this bi*ch sh*t is disgusting...the whistle blew...he had forward progress...end of story...Harbawl is a whiny bi*ch...wasnt the first time in the game the whistle had to be blown because his defense tried to maul someone when the play was over according to progress...thats why there were scuffles early on...maybe if ya team picked its spots instead of piling on every play even when it is clearly already made they wouldnt get the quick whistle..my opinion of Harbawl has changed..no postgame interview plus that weak a.ss handshake means he is a sore a.ss loser...he should be used to losing...he couldnt have forgot being the Colts qb already...
Watch the play again and then explain to me two things.
1. Why does the whistle blow after the strip?
2. why does the official who says forward progress was stopped also throw his bean bag signaling a fumble?

number two is the most important one. Nobody can answer that one for anybody who has asked the question. You can't signal a fumble and forward progress being stopped on the same play especially from the same official.

I'm not saying that play is why we lost the game but from an unbiased fan of the game perspective doesn't sh*t like that cause you to wonder what the fu*k was going on? It's like the play earlier this year against the Cardinals when Cruz left the ball down and well you know the rest.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Syphernix said:
he really coming off like a bi*ch right now, take the L like a man, yall exceeded expectations which was good for the teams future but time to move on

[pic - click to view]

01-24-2012, 04:28 PM         #86
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
I remember that play, the ref blew the whistle too early. It should have been a fumble.

ball came out before the whistle blew. only time forward progress is called is when u got like 3 defenders on you and play is at standstill or if u a QB and got somebody got you but hasnt brought you down yet. i never seen fwd progress like that. ever
 6 years ago '08        #87
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
[QUOTE=Fly 2ndComing;22037677]Watch the play again and then explain to me two things.
2. why does the official who says forward progress was stopped also throw his bean bag signaling a fumble?/QUOTE]

number two is a mystery but to me even when I watched it live I heard a whistle before the strip. Ref might have thrown the bean bag ax a reaction.
 6 years ago '04        #88
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11709 11709
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I wish you would quit reaching for my nuts you flaming f*ggot. Every thread about the 49ers or that I or a few other cats comment on you are there just wanting a ride. Don't nobody give a fu*k about your Lions yet you are chasing n*ggas around this forum just to comment on everything 49ers. I noticed the sh*t when you chased the other two n*ggas around but I wasn't going to acknowledge you but it's clear you can't stop until you get some attention from me too huh?

If something is sad it's you my man. I feel sorry for your parents and your existence actually.
nawawwwwww i ain't sallty about anything,. just you 9er fans were talking sooooooooo much sh*t leading up to the game and flat out REFUSED to take your L like men afterwards, i had to call that sh*t out....... you n*ggas came up with more excuses than harbaugh for your sorry a.ss lsos. sorry your hopes and dreams were crushed fam. like i told your crony JiZzzzzZZZzzZ, 2nd place is the first loser, 3rd and 4th place makes u nothing but a whiney salty bi*ch.. you are making the real 49er fans look bad fam....

you f*ggot rainbow nuthugging frontrunner fans act like you were gonna win with or without calls when alex smith didnt complete a third down pass for the entire fu*kking game. smarten up, the excuses are not a good look

Last edited by torious; 01-24-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #89
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Fukk the Harbaugh's. Jim's a bigger b!tch but I don't like John either. Cry me a river punk.
 6 years ago '10        #90
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 11018 11018
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Watch the play again and then explain to me two things.
2. why does the official who says forward progress was stopped also throw his bean bag signaling a fumble?

number two is the most important one. Nobody can answer that one for anybody who has asked the question. You can't signal a fumble and forward progress being stopped on the same play especially from the same official.

I'm not saying that play is why we lost the game but from an unbiased fan of the game perspective doesn't sh*t like that cause you to wonder what the fu*k was going on? It's like the play earlier this year against the Cardinals when Cruz left the ball down and well you know the rest.
1. sometimes when its loud they blow the whistle more then once....
2. He had made it to the 22 and while being tackled was driven back...he still was awarded the 22...thats called FORWARD PROGRESS..

As an unbiased fan i have had the same call called against us this season...yall acting like that explanation was invented Sunday or sh*t like that didnt happen earlier in the game...

Cruz giving himself up has zero to do with this...u just mad...WR give themselves up every week...u wouldnt know that cuz ya team dont throw the ball to WRs...

Dont get mad at us because yall have Mark Sanchez west...yall converted 1 3rd down...be mad at that...
 6 years ago '06        #91
SFnymhouphxnj 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
Take your time and look through youtube and show me anywhere where Coughlin even came close to Harbaughs ridiculous comparison to the tuck rule with that fumble call. Hell even look for anywhere that he called out the refs in a press conference...I'll wait.
Coughlin complained to the media about the Ballard picture against the Packers...
 6 years ago '10        #92
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space

[video - click to view]

01-24-2012, 04:36 PM         #93
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
^whistle was blown before the ball came loose
Exactly!!! Damn sore losers!! Im not a Giants fans but it is what it is. His forward progress was stopped and the refs blew the whistle which k!lled the play.
 6 years ago '08        #94
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 SFnymhouphxnj said:
Coughlin complained to the media about the Ballard picture against the Packers...
huh? I don't get it.
 01-24-2012, 04:40 PM         #95
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
nawawwwwww i ain't sallty about anything,. just you 9er fans were talking sooooooooo much sh*t leading up to the game and flat out REFUSED to take your L like men afterwards, i had to call that sh*t out....... you n*ggas came up with more excuses than harbaugh for your sorry a.ss lsos. sorry your hopes and dreams were crushed fam. like i told your crony JiZzzzzZZZzzZ, 2nd place is the first loser, 3rd and 4th place makes u nothing but a whiney salty bi*ch.. you are making the real 49er fans look bad fam....

you f*ggot rainbow nuthugging frontrunner fans act like you were gonna win with or without calls when alex smith didnt complete a third down pass for the entire fu*kking game. smarten up, the excuses are not a good look
Sad but true. How you gonna get mad at Williams when Alex Smith played like he was on a damn JV squad the 2nd half??
 6 years ago '06        #96
SFnymhouphxnj 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
 40ozHenny said:
huh? I don't get it.
 6 years ago '06        #97
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7400 7400
 kingpin222 said:
Maybe the 49ers shouldn't send 4-5 n*ggas to take down every person on the Giants team! I swear every other play had to be ruled for forward progress. You live by the gun, you die by the gun.

its amazing how people can watch the same thing and see something totally different. This sh*t is gettin gross...the NFL is becoming the NBA

425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 6 years ago '08        #98
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 SFnymhouphxnj said:
got ya.
 6 years ago '10        #99
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
 SFnymhouphxnj said:
“I just saw a picture that made me sick to my stomach, which Fox produced and showed he’s in,” Coughlin said today. “Don’t ask me about that because I really don’t know why, but I did see the picture.”

It seems like we’ve had a series of things that have not been clear, and even when the pictures are there, have not been really clear,” he said. “But I’ve gone ahead and challenged anyway. I’ve done so for a number of reasons.”

I would go so far as to say most of us know exactly what the rule reads like, but I’ve seen it interpreted a lot of different ways,” he said. “It’s confusing to me.”

Tell me where he said it was the Refs fault...
 6 years ago '08        #100
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
I dont care what yall say, that ball was CLEARLY out before the whistle and the ref was about to say niners ball then changed his mind. Bad call on that ref.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago