Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3366 3366
 rikedizzle said:
too bad it wasnt him
I'm pretty sure it was.
 01-24-2012, 01:55 PM         #42
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ref's blowing the whistle early like that is some bullsh*t, let them play!
 6 years ago '09        #43
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
Yeah, that ref fu*ked that play up because the runner was still trying to f!ght for yards. But, I'm still blaming Kyle Williams too.
 6 years ago '05        #44
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
Maybe the 49ers shouldn't send 4-5 n*ggas to take down every person on the Giants team! I swear every other play had to be ruled for forward progress. You live by the gun, you die by the gun.
 6 years ago '06        #45
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,895 | Props total: 2723 2723
You guys act like Jim Harbaugh brought this up on his own. The writers asked him a question and he answered it.

Now about that play it was the right call by the refs however it was a very quick whistle regarding forward progress stopped. Even when Eli escaped againts the Patriots in the Super Bowl on that David Tyree had forward progress stopped but wasn't called (glad it wasn't called).

I'm just mad about how unlucky we were that game. Dashon Goldson breaking up two sure interceptions in which on one of those knocking out our 2nd best CB for the game. I don't even have to mention Kyle Williams.

Just like how unlucky Ravens were, the football Gods just wanted a 2007 rematch.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm pretty sure it was.
dat sig
 6 years ago '04        #47
tbuismoke 
space
avatar space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
Wow this guy is really showing his colors as one salty a.ss bi*ch...

Starting to think Swhartz was right.
 6 years ago '05        #48
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Illstreet said:
Wow this guy is really showing his colors as one salty a.ss bi*ch...

Starting to think Swhartz was right.
 Syphernix said:
he really coming off like a bi*ch right now, take the L like a man, yall exceeded expectations which was good for the teams future but time to move on
real talk that why i never liked this bi*ch a.ss dude. he is a front runner and poor sport talking alot sh*t when he wins but can't say sh*t when he lose
 6 years ago '04        #49
yaobabydaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 GhostNinja said:
was this helmet to helmet... you be the judge


[pic - click to view]

this is not a helmet to helmet becuase dude is a runner ..they only call that for qbs and defenseless receivers...

and for the bradshaw so called fumble...#26 is clearly pulling bradshaw back before dude rips it out..therefore forward progress is stopped...and harbaugh needs to stop being a bi*ch..dude didnt even do the postgame press conference and he comes out now and is still whining
 6 years ago '09        #50
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,187 | Props total: 22648 22648
n*ggas in here pulling a stevie and blaming god
 6 years ago '05        #51
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Trap$tar said:
You guys act like Jim Harbaugh brought this up on his own. The writers asked him a question and he answered it.

Now about that play it was the right call by the refs however it was a very quick whistle regarding forward progress stopped. Even when Eli escaped againts the Patriots in the Super Bowl on that David Tyree had forward progress stopped but wasn't called (glad it wasn't called).

I'm just mad about how unlucky we were that game. Dashon Goldson breaking up two sure interceptions in which on one of those knocking out our 2nd best CB for the game. I don't even have to mention Kyle Williams.

Just like how unlucky Ravens were, the football Gods just wanted a 2007 rematch.
Jim is coming off as a whiner, be real as a HC he knows that play didnt decide the game there were dozens of other plays to be made that SF didnt make.

Nobody agrees with the rule, but thats what it is. CWood and the Raiders didn't agree with the Tuck Rule, but its the rule. A similar play happened in the Saints/Lions Playoff game on a sack fumble, the whistle was blown preventing a sack fumble return TD in that game. There are alot of NFL rules that are BS, but it is what it is. Hopefully they will look at some of them in the offseason and make necessary changes.


Last edited by Saintaholic; 01-24-2012 at 02:46 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #52
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14838 14838
that whole play was bizarre, that was DEFINITELY a fumble... the referee throws the beanbag signifying fumble and then the SAME referee blows his whistle and claims it was dead. there needs to be some type of explanation as to why he did BOTH which contradicts each other.
 6 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
Actually, you dont hear a whistle until the ball is stripped and the official who says the play was dead threw his blue bean bag to signal a fumble. Who the fu*k does that
 6 years ago '06        #54
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14838 14838
 GhostNinja said:
was this helmet to helmet... you be the judge


[pic - click to view]

dude please know the rules before going around saying dumb sh*t... he was NOT a defenseless receiver, he caught the ball, and started to run with it. you can hit the fu*k outta him helmet-to-helmet if u want to. stop it.
 6 years ago '04        #55
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 rikedizzle said:
there was no judgement about it, his forward progress was stopped and the ref blew the whistle.


He was falling to the ground... They blew the whistle as he was falling to the ground... They didn't hold him up or anything... You can't blow a play dead when a guy is falling towards the ground... I can understand if they held him straight up and there was zero indication he was going down... But he was falling to the ground when the whistle was blown... Him hitting the ground should have ended the play... No need to blow it dead
 6 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Trap$tar said:
You guys act like Jim Harbaugh brought this up on his own. The writers asked him a question and he answered it.

Now about that play it was the right call by the refs however it was a very quick whistle regarding forward progress stopped. Even when Eli escaped againts the Patriots in the Super Bowl on that David Tyree had forward progress stopped but wasn't called (glad it wasn't called).

I'm just mad about how unlucky we were that game. Dashon Goldson breaking up two sure interceptions in which on one of those knocking out our 2nd best CB for the game. I don't even have to mention Kyle Williams.

Just like how unlucky Ravens were, the football Gods just wanted a 2007 rematch.
Actually Goldson isn't to blame for either of those missed interceptions. On the play that knocked Tarell out, Goldson clearly had the best read on the ball and Tarell turned to go get it after Dashon already had it coming right to him. He actually knocked his own self out because he ran into Hawk.
On the interception with Rogers, Carlos lets the ball slip through his hands before Goldson comes into contact with him so there was no way he could have intercepted it at that point.

Carlos also missed a clear interception in the first half in the back of the endzone that would have negated three points by the Giants. But, he reverted back to old Carlos this game and it cost us. All season he has been picking that sh*t off then gets to the NFC Championship then gets stone hands again.
 6 years ago '06        #57
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14838 14838
 yaobabydaddy said:
this is not a helmet to helmet becuase dude is a runner ..they only call that for qbs and defenseless receivers...

and for the bradshaw so called fumble...#26 is clearly pulling bradshaw back before dude rips it out..therefore forward progress is stopped...and harbaugh needs to stop being a bi*ch..dude didnt even do the postgame press conference and he comes out now and is still whining
so all of the 100s of plays a year that happens when a guy gets "pulled back" but then breaks away from the tackle and ends up picking up positive yards doesnt happen then? that sh*t was blown dead WAY too early, if he hadn't fumbled and instead broke away from the tacklers and picked up a first down NY fans would be crying because it was blown dead.

and again there needs to be an explanation why the beanbag (signifying fumble) was thrown and then right after blown dead. that makes NO sense.
 6 years ago '08        #58
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
first of all its nothing like the tuck rule so this dude needs to sit his salty a.ss down and take the loss like a man. Had this happened to us Coughlin would have congratulated the niners and said that the play had nothing to do with the out come and taken the high road. Its a shame I liked this dude til he started showing his true colors-he needs to learn to win and lose like his brother. I wish Coughlin gave him the big hand shake and smack in the back he gave Schwartz but Coughlin is better than that.
 6 years ago '05        #59
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Actually Goldson isn't to blame for either of those missed interceptions. On the play that knocked Tarell out, Goldson clearly had the best read on the ball and Tarell turned to go get it after Dashon already had it coming right to him. He actually knocked his own self out because he ran into Hawk.
On the interception with Rogers, Carlos lets the ball slip through his hands before Goldson comes into contact with him so there was no way he could have intercepted it at that point.

Carlos also missed a clear interception in the first half in the back of the endzone that would have negated three points by the Giants. But, he reverted back to old Carlos this game and it cost us. All season he has been picking that sh*t off then gets to the NFC Championship then gets stone hands again.
Carlos was back to his old self Sunday, Stonehands
 6 years ago '11        #60
KING JAYY 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$52,339 | Props total: 20076 20076
Im sorry but that was a fu*kin fumble.........OH well
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy