most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
6499 pageviews
157 comments

A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'

[pic - click to view]

http://profootballtalk.nb .. -to-tuck-rule/

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh believes a fumble should have been called in a late game drop by Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw according to Dan Hanzus of NFL.com.

With 2:29 remaining in regulation of Sunday's NFC Championship Game and the score tied at 17, Bradshaw caught a pass from Eli Manning and had the ball stripped before he went to the ground at New York's 21-yard line. The 49ers recovered the ball, putting them in position to score and win the game.

The play was blown dead, with game officials ruling Bradshaw's forward progress had been stopped before the ball popped loose.

"In my opinion, that was a fumble," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said during his news conference Monday. "I'm sure the league will defend it and the officials will defend it. But to me, that play was still going on. There was still struggling by Bradshaw. ... I felt like it was analogous with the tuck rule."

A league spokesman confirmed to NFL.com and NFL Network that game officials made the correct call, citing this portion of the league's rule book:

"Rule 7, Section 2 (b) of the NFL Rule Book (page 35) covers "dead balls." The rule states: "An official shall declare the ball dead and the down ended: (b) when a runner is held or otherwise restrained so that his forward progress ends." That was the immediate ruling yesterday, which is not subject to a replay review."

157 comments for "Jim Harbaugh: No-fumble call like the tuck rule'"

6 years ago '10        #2
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
in the greenbay game jacobs was pushing fwd they blow the play dead and he runs forl ike another 12 yards and had a clear path? deal with it. blowing the play dead early happens to all of us suck it up
 6 years ago '07        #3
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40

not even close.
 01-24-2012, 07:51 AM         #4
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow this guy is really showing his colors as one salty a.ss bi*ch...

Starting to think Swhartz was right.
 6 years ago '08        #5
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
he's entitled to his opinion but cmon this is not the first time a ref called a play dead b/c of forward progress
 6 years ago '07        #6
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
he really coming off like a bi*ch right now, take the L like a man, yall exceeded expectations which was good for the teams future but time to move on
 6 years ago '07        #7
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 6 years ago '06        #8
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
Come on giants fans...respect in the win but you know yall would be pissed to...that would have won the game. I mean its one thing to blow it dead that early but the way it happened was on some what the fu*k sh*t?. When Bradshaw fumbled the ref threw the blue flag indicating a fumble and blew the whistle...the 49ers recovered and the same guy who threw the flag saying it was a fumble recovered by the 49ers points and says giants ball? I understand if one guy threw the flag and the other guy blew it dead and gave giants the ball but the same ref who who said fumble then says its giants ball 0.5 seconds later?
 6 years ago '05        #9
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
^whistle was blown before the ball came loose
 6 years ago '10        #10
space
space
 philly337 said:
Come on giants fans...respect in the win but you know yall would be pissed to...that would have won the game. I mean its one thing to blow it dead that early but the way it happened was on some what the fu*k sh*t?. When Bradshaw fumbled the ref threw the blue flag indicating a fumble and blew the whistle...the 49ers recovered and the same guy who threw the flag saying it was a fumble recovered by the 49ers points and says giants ball? I understand if one guy threw the flag and the other guy blew it dead and gave giants the ball but the same ref who who said fumble then says its giants ball 0.5 seconds later?
id be pissed if it didnt happen to us already this season. to me its like payback... its football dude sh*t happens and im sure in the SB some crazy sh*t will happen.

if i was a niners fan im sure id be pissed but like i said its happen to us already

whistle blown play is dead...
 6 years ago '05        #11
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
NOTHING is like the Tuck Rule...fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #12
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
 astroblack9 said:
NOTHING is like the Tuck Rule...fu*k outta here
Raiders Fan.. I feel ya Pain...
 6 years ago '10        #13
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,203 | Props total: 11033 11033
Sore loser...
 6 years ago '06        #14
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10629 10629
 Infamous2o1x said:
id be pissed if it didnt happen to us already this season. to me its like payback... its football dude sh*t happens and im sure in the SB some crazy sh*t will happen.

if i was a niners fan im sure id be pissed but like i said its happen to us already

whistle blown play is dead...
Happening mid season and happening in the nfc championship possibly costing you the super bowl isn't even comparable

But to the raiders fan yea its nothing like the tuck rule...that was straight bullsh*t. I see the argument on both sides for 49ers-giants but Brady fumbled I don't give a fu*k about the tuck rule
 6 years ago '10        #15
space
space
 philly337 said:
Happening mid season and happening in the nfc championship possibly costing you the super bowl isn't even comparable

But to the raiders fan yea its nothing like the tuck rule...that was straight bullsh*t. I see the argument on both sides for 49ers-giants but Brady fumbled I don't give a fu*k about the tuck rule
definite fumble ... raiders aint been the same since
 6 years ago '05        #16
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
It was a weak a.ss call, dont get me wrong. But the Tuck Rule came outta thin air...pops still refuses to watch that sh*t.

I was calling it from the beginning of the year that a ref would make a judgement call that would possibly cost a squad a title...think this mighta been it.

They been blowing plays dead early all year...but to do it in a championship game is
 6 years ago '04        #17
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 Illstreet said:
Wow this guy is really showing his colors as one salty a.ss bi*ch...

Starting to think Swhartz was right.
How is he coming off salty by answering a question? Whenever things like this are written its always a.ssumed that the person just comes out and makes a statement on their own but it's usually a response to a question they are asked.
 6 years ago '05        #18
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
40Whiners
 6 years ago '04        #19
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 676 676
 astroblack9 said:
It was a weak a.ss call, dont get me wrong. But the Tuck Rule came outta thin air...pops still refuses to watch that sh*t.

I was calling it from the beginning of the year that a ref would make a judgement call that would possibly cost a squad a title...think this mighta been it.

They been blowing plays dead early all year...but to do it in a championship game is
there was no judgement about it, his forward progress was stopped and the ref blew the whistle.
 6 years ago '11        #20
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
I remember that play, the ref blew the whistle too early. It should have been a fumble.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-24-2012 at 09:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy