Someone got their income tax back today

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2012, 12:53 PM         #21
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like she got a body, bi*ches and money will never get old
 6 years ago '10        #22
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
pic is mad old
 6 years ago '05        #23
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 killadre said:
you been to every gym in the world...!?!?!

[pic - click to view]

reminds me of happy gilmore
"you eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast"???
 6 years ago '06        #24
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
 TCalico87 said:
Yall fools who live on the internet k!ll me with this "pic is old" or "pic is so last week".

I have a job, a life and a kid. Could you ever find it in your ruthless heart to forgive for not being a loner and living online. Im sorry.
This^^ bunch of got damn virgins
 6 years ago '10        #25
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 TCalico87 said:
Yall fools who live on the internet k!ll me with this "pic is old" or "pic is so last week".

I have a job, a life and a kid. Could you ever find it in your ruthless heart to forgive for not being a loner and living online. Im sorry.
I agree.
 6 years ago '04        #26
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
 6 years ago '04        #27
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 TCalico87 said:

right. these n*ggas sit at home praying to find a thread or pic that can say old or repost to. n*ggas is lames
 6 years ago '04        #28
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
it has nothing to do with living on the internet. do you see anybody posting highlights from last weeks game in the sports section? or posting mixtapes that dropped two months ago in the hip hop section? no you dont, because after a certain amount of time its a.ssumed that everyone has seen it already.

if you come to a spot like boxden where people use it constantly then you should a.ssume that the picture your posting from 2009 has already been seen. check the dates of sh*t or use the search its not hard. people bi*ch because boxden is full of old news and it becomes a sh*tty site to use. its pretty simple, people dont want to look at old sh*t over and over again and people like you force them to.

y u mad? u sitting on a plunger or something?
 01-24-2012, 02:10 PM         #29
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peeps take comments to heart on here.
 6 years ago '07        #30
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
it has nothing to do with living on the internet. do you see anybody posting highlights from last weeks game in the sports section? or posting mixtapes that dropped two months ago in the hip hop section? no you dont, because after a certain amount of time its a.ssumed that everyone has seen it already.

if you come to a spot like boxden where people use it constantly then you should a.ssume that the picture your posting from 2009 has already been seen. check the dates of sh*t or use the search its not hard. people bi*ch because boxden is full of old news and it becomes a sh*tty site to use. its pretty simple, people dont want to look at old sh*t over and over again and people like you force them to.
This is the most idiotic comment I've seen lately, did you really just compare a PICTURE, to actual NEWS that has a timetable of when it occurred, or a MIXTAPE that has actual release dates? The fact that you even used this analogy goes to show why you take the internet so serious, because you are too stupid to survive in the real world and you probably don't have an actual career. People that live on the internet like you and SM need to Log off BX, turn off the computer, walk outside and interact with real life people, go fu*kin socialize. The internet is not that serious to get upset over someone posting an old picture.
 6 years ago '08        #31
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

Aint even that serious bruh...I haven't seen the pic.

So the TS gets props from me

about the pic tho, make love to me bi*ch and take a n*gga shoppin after
 01-24-2012, 03:20 PM         #32
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@whowantit, no doubt B.
 6 years ago '08        #33
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 12327 12327
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Tried counting that sh*t and she got about 9-10 G's on her. Could have missed a couple or double counted tho.
those are jacksons, not franklins.

try dividing your total by 5
 6 years ago '08        #34
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3044 3044
One thing a learn since I been on here u can make a thread about whatever ppl will come in and have something negative to say all the time. There's no way one man can keep up with everything posted on this site lames
 6 years ago '07        #35
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 279 279

couldnt agree more
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
 23codez said:
And your avy is GAY! Worst gym in the world.
cant beat 10 a month tho a lot of hoes be at that gym
 6 years ago '04        #37
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 tdnupe3 said:
those are jacksons, not franklins.

try dividing your total by 5
yea you right. on second look at her legs they're obviously Franklins. I stand corrected!
 6 years ago '08        #38
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

but we're not talking bout a mixtape or sports. it's a random pic of a bi*ch with money covering her body. Mom always told me when you a.ssume you're just making an a.ss of yourself and no one forced you to come in this thread
 6 years ago '09        #39
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
dat crack comin back like dat income tax
 6 years ago '04        #40
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
i hadnt seen the pic i laughed. TS point is valid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now