Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-25-2012, 06:48 AM         #101
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Alex Smith had a better QBR Sunday than Eli did...

And that my friends is why QBR means NOTHING...

Romo Stans go back in your hole.
Actually on Boxden

It means

Alex Smith > Eli Manning

6 years ago '07        #102
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Dun Dada said:
Romo had better statistics than Eli and apparently that doesn't mean sh*t. And if the Cowboys D had better statistics than the Giants D that doesn't mean they are necessarily better.

Giants D gets it done when it matters most. Cowboys D could have ended the Giants season a long time ago but failed to do so.
Homeboy was arguing that Eli has more help, so I showed him that he really didn't. Other than that, you can think whatever that fu*k you wanna think.

My point proves that Eli does what he does with less help than Romo has. And by the way my QB playing in his second SB :celebrate0:, how's your QB in the playoffs????
 6 years ago '10        #103
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
Homeboy was arguing that Eli has more help, so I showed him that he really didn't. Other than that, you can think whatever that fu*k you wanna think.

My point proves that Eli does what he does with less help than Romo has. And by the way my QB playing in his second SB :celebrate0:, how's your QB in the playoffs????

I never said Romo was better than Eli. I just said the Giants Defense comes thru when it matters most. Even if they started playing lights out after week 16 thats when it matters the most because its win or go home. Good luck in the SB.
 6 years ago '07        #104
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Dun Dada said:
I never said Romo was better than Eli. I just said the Giants Defense comes thru when it matters most. Even if they started playing lights out after week 16 thats when it matters the most because its win or go home. Good luck in the SB.
...and I never said YOU, I said HOMEBOY - cuz i didn't remember his name

Again, he was going on about how Eli has more help than Romo, which the numbers show is not true.

And again, doesn't matter when the defense come thru, the numbers clearly show that Dallas had a better run game and defense, by a lot.
 6 years ago '07        #105
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 chctynig2804 said:
victor cruz made a name for himself...n*ggas tryna discredit him to support their argument for eli...cruz has been unguardable this season but because eli throwin him the ball, he made him great...gtfoh

if I were to bring up miles austin and laurent robinson, yall would spin it and say they did it on their own without romo
do you watch Giants football? Did you see how many drops Cruz had this year. He had least 2 a game wide open, lets not make him to be a superstar. These other QB's play with perennial pro bowl wide receivers that is a fact. Noone looks at their big games and says well Rogers had a ok game with 400 yes but Jennings or driver or finely should get all the credit
 6 years ago '10        #106
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Syphernix said:
hi pal, how r u doing, it's been a while.

ay remember when i guaranteed the giants would sweep dallas after the green bay and 49er loss and you said theres no way in hell that would happen and dallas would represent the nfc east in the playoffs?? hmmm its ay funny how stuff turn out huh?

oh well talk to ya later pal.....
[pic - click to view]

have a good night, hope to converse with you later :greetings10:
that pic sealed it i laughed my a.ss off u shot out haha...
 6 years ago '04        #107
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11720 11720
lmfao the willy wonka slayed me too, flawless execution :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #108
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
i aint talkin numbers here..im talkin when the games on the line..and we need a big 3rd down stop...we cant get to the quarterback because of our weak d - line...i know we got a future HOFer in ware but wheres his help besides ratliff...giants got fu*kin canty which yall got from us, umenyoria , pierre paul, and justin tuck...i know they struggled earlier in the season on defense but that was because of injuries...dont try and tell me cowboys defense was better...jerry need to stop bullsh*ttin n get ware some help...HOOK it up with INGRAM with #14
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy