Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
JacmanPones 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 590 590
 e G o Maniac said:
So he inadvertently saying Romo is a homo and needs to be reduced to backup status.
Not sure if being a homo is it but he clearly favors Eli's QB skills
 6 years ago '10        #62
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
shots fired from daddy jones

peyton manning to the cowboys
 6 years ago '06        #63
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$5,251 | Props total: 438 438
The biggest difference between Romo and Eli????

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #64
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631
I BELIEVE IN ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!

6 years ago '04        #65
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
I think either some of yall being bias.. or really believing in the media trying to get a story by mixing jones words but romo is a beast and yall know it quit playing stupid 102.5 qbr for the year.. thats great/elite number... and if we had the 9ers D we would trashed the giants..

point is, romo isnt the problem its the Defense, and a lil o-line

oh and im not taking anything away from Eli at all.. hes playing great, besides almost throwing 2 ints where the 9ers defenders ran into each other twice, another bomb helmet catch this time by nicks... oo and two special teams turnovers by the 9ers, and that fumble they gave back to bradshaw
 6 years ago '06        #66
space
space
 xRipAnT24x said:
I think either some of yall being bias.. or really believing in the media trying to get a story by mixing jones words but romo is a beast and yall know it quit playing stupid 102.5 qbr for the year.. thats great/elite number... and if we had the 9ers D we would trashed the giants..

oh and im not taking anything away from Eli at all.. hes playing great, besides almost throwing 2 ints where the 9ers defenders ran into each other twice, another bomb helmet catch this time by nicks... oo and two special teams turnovers by the 9ers, and that fumble they gave back to bradshaw
if we had the 9ers D were undefeated.. and being talked about as the greatest team ever... hop off
 6 years ago '06        #67
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,436 | Props total: 17832 17832
 xRipAnT24x said:

So whats your excuse for why Romo hasn't won before this year? Your defense was still better than ours this year and couldn't win. Why haven't you won any rings with Romos and your D has been pretty good?
 6 years ago '07        #68
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 xRipAnT24x said:

damn it must be bitter on that island all island yaself....Romo dont ball like Eli

Eli is so good he made you say he almost threw 2 intereptions hahahahaha who says that?!
 6 years ago '04        #69
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm waiting for Dallas fans to come in and say Romo is better and use stats as the basis for their argument.
a true cowboys fan will say Eli is better then Romo right now. Romo had a good season and most of the blame this year needs to be pointed at the defense but this season Eli step his game up to another level. Romo can make all the throws Eli can but Eli decision making skills is better. I don't know how many times I watch a giants game and Eli has avoided getting sack by just taking 3 steps in the pocket (and not spinning in circles)and hitting a person 30 yards down the field or throwing it out of bounds.
 6 years ago '05        #70
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
If anybody played well this year its Romo. Miles Austin and Felix Jones was busted, Dez Bryant dont know the playbook and aint tryna learn it, Doug Free cant block AT ALL.

So before every Romo hater hate make sure you watch the games thats being played. Romo, Laurent Robinson, and Demarco Murrary carried that team this year...
 6 years ago '04        #71
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
i read thru about hallf this thread and burst out laughing at least 3 times, sadly, most of it was unintentional comedy

Exhibit A:
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm waiting for Dallas fans to come in and say Romo is better and use stats as the basis for their argument.
 Kooper said:
Romo had a better season than Eli..

Up to the week 17 game Romo was sh*ttin on Eli statistically and they had the same number of wins (8)
Romo is a better playmaker..

amiwrong?
F-u-c-k-i-n-g more predictable than a cheesy chick flick movie

Exhibit B:
 Tikyle2 said:
Comparision

Giants
QB
RB
OL
WR

Cowboys
TE
LB
Demarco murray and felix jones < Jacobs and bradshaw?? i'm not sure whether to or
[pic - click to view]

and n*gga romo had enough time to bake a loaf of banana bread in the pocket every time he dropped back this season,, rookies or not, the boys have a better OL. FOH with that bullsh*t. even WR is a tossup: bryant,, austin, robinson are every bit as good combined as nicks and cruz, diff is that romo had hte lluxury oof having RBs he could hand it off so he didn't have to throw it all the time

sadly, this was the only intentional comedy that i laughed at:

Exhibit C:
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

real talk this thread is a gold mine, i can't' wait to read the posts i just skimmed over
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 01-24-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #72
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Eli >>> Romo right now, but let's not act like Eli was always unanimously >>>> Romo because that aint the case. Romo had Eli for the past few seasons and if you say otherwise you're lying your a.ss off. Eli just recently jumped Romo with this season, and this was statistically his best season. Without this year, Eli is not better than Romo and if Eli reverts back to the Eli who led the league in interceptions last season and missed the playoffs for several years then Romo can easily jump back over.
 6 years ago '07        #73
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Stupendamatic said:
That sig
 6 years ago '04        #74
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,408 | Props total: 521 521
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
if we had the 9ers D were undefeated.. and being talked about as the greatest team ever... hop off
undefeated no.. better yes.. but i throw that in there because obviously people miss the point that the defense held us back... i mean seriously how can a qb have 102.5 qb rating for the year and your 8-8... obviously wasnt romo

Rique said:
So whats your excuse for why Romo hasn't won before this year? Your defense was still better than ours this year and couldn't win. Why haven't you won any rings with Romos and your D has been pretty good?
06 he fumbled the snap yea.. not like it couldnt of happened to anyone.. also ppl forget he was the 1 that drove us down the field to get into that position... that was the year we were supposed to be good but we started 3-3 because drew "statue" bledsoe was back there taking sacks... when romo took over he played better than drew and got us into the playoffs

07 we were 13-3 ... that playoff game vs the giants.. i dont see how people can blame romo for patrick crayton dropping that 1st down game ender catch on 3rd down.. that was game set match right there but he dropped it.. then at the end with no timeouts he throws that interception down the middle of the field so now its all his fault... ( its kind of like the lee evans situation if he catches that ball its pretty much game over.. no need for cundiff)

08 he played well got that thumb injury that cost him 3 games.. we went 1-2 during that time with brad johnson.. wasnt good enough we missed the playoffs that year

09 - made the playoffs but took a L to the vikes after flozell went down and their DE's went crazy on us

10 - rock bottom for the D... romo still played well despite doing 1-7 then he was injured and out for the year

this year? 102.5 qbr defense cant stop a nose bleed

Cambury said:
damn it must be bitter on that island all island yaself....Romo dont ball like Eli

Eli is so good he made you say he almost threw 2 intereptions hahahahaha who says that?!
im only bitter when ppl say things that dont make sense regarding romo.. idk if its trolling or just wanting the upper hand in an argument which results in saying some stubborn stupid sh*t

but like i said eli had some close calls in that game he DID almost throw 2 picks but the defenders ran into each other.. i mean seriously those were bad decisions by eli but the plays werent made on the D so its forgotten
 6 years ago '07        #75
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Tikyle2 said:
Comparision

Giants
QB
RB
WR
OL
DL
CB
S

Cowboys
TE
LB

Advantage Giants by a long shot. I know what Jerry was trying to do but it's way more than just baby bro Eli. It's damn near the whole squad. Man up Jerry and take responsibility for all those gimpy a.ss players you selected! (Felix, DeMarco, Miles, etc.)
Yet, y'all had the 15th ranked run game to our 32 (dead last), and the 14rh ranked defense to our 28th.

That waaay more help for Romo that Eli had this year.
 6 years ago '04        #76
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 Chief Dee said:
Eli >>> Romo right now, but let's not act like Eli was always unanimously >>>> Romo because that aint the case. Romo had Eli for the past few seasons and if you say otherwise you're lying your a.ss off. Eli just recently jumped Romo with this season, and this was statistically his best season. Without this year, Eli is not better than Romo and if Eli reverts back to the Eli who led the league in interceptions last season and missed the playoffs for several years then Romo can easily jump back over.
look at this ho looking at the stat sheet. if you actually watched the games last season you would of known more than half of those interceptions came from passes bouncing off the receivers hands or receivers running the wrong route.

eli been better than romo the past 3 years. stop lying to yourself
 6 years ago '06        #77
space
space
Eli addressed the team today

Per various Twitter reports:

Quote:
Rolle says Eli Manning spoke to the team today. “Eli doesn’t say much but when he says it, you know it comes from the heart.”

Quote:
Rolle said Eli Manning gave passionate speech to team. Message was we’re going to Indy to take care of business.”

Quote:
Antrel says Eli addressed the team today. Told them “It’s about business” all the hoopla is for family and friends.

Quote:
Weatherford: “It was pretty jovial in that team mtg but as soon as Eli got up, everybody shut up. “
 6 years ago '10        #78
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
giants fans exit this thread. we in the superbowl soak it in fu*k arguing with the 3rd best team in the nfc east
 01-24-2012, 01:33 PM         #79
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
Eli is better than Romo.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #80
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 593 593
yea he is at this moment but he also has more help than romo. plus giants got a way better defensive line get romo some help n see whats reallly good
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy