Jerry Jones: Eli is the biggest difference between Giants and Cowboys

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 samsin420 said:
A Garret timeout away from the Giants not making the playoffs and my Cowboys receiving a first round exit
giants still win the division regardless of that game

in regards to what jerry said, i agree eli > romo but the dallas D is pretty bad.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 ttime236 said:
By getting back to the SB, I think Eli has locked up being the best QB in the east unless major sh*t changes. Anyone that says otherwise is lyin
Drew Brees...
 6 years ago '05        #43
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10873 10873
I always thought Romo was a good QB. But dudes a choke artist and needs to play under pressure when it matters the most. Eli is definitely better.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 01-24-2012, 02:49 AM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Where's that hoe -BigC- at?????... He avoided this thread like the plague huh? Typical hoe sh*t you'd have to expect from him.

@ your own Owner admitting the sh*t... The fukk can you say back now? "Bu, bu, But QB RATING! It's Higher!".

And @ Kooper coming in this thread, reading the title, and what Jerry said, and still trying to find a way to not just admit Eli is better... So so sad.
 01-24-2012, 02:53 AM         #45
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
By getting back to the SB, I think Eli has locked up being the best QB in the east unless major sh*t changes. Anyone that says otherwise is lyin
 The Blueprint said:
Eli is far and away the best qb in the east
:floy dcmonson:
 6 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:

Cowboys owner/coach/spokesman/G.M. Jerry Jones was asked Monday at the Senior Bowl about the success of the Super Bowl bound New York Giants.

In Jones’ estimation, the biggest difference between the Cowboys and the Giants is simple: Eli Manning. Ouch.

Calvin Watkins on ESPNDallas.com reports that Jones subsequently offered praise for Tony Romo, possibly in an effort to put the toothpaste back in the tube. But the point seems clear. Jones essentially said that the 31-year-old quarterback of his division rival has a big edge over his own 31-year-old quarterback.

Perhaps this was Jones’ way of sending a message to Romo that he won’t be coddled any more. Even if that’s true, I fully expect Jones to later “clarify” these words and make a show of support for Romo.

It’s also worth wondering if Jones takes an overly simplistic view of what separates the two teams. We’d give the Giants the edge in terms of their pass rush, their coaching continuity, and their ability to make the right front office decisions.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-24-2012, 03:01 AM         #47
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
I think Peyton is done. He can barely move his neck and have full motion after three surgery's...
 6 years ago '07        #49
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 HennyHeat said:
Eli's been better then Romo for a while... Nothing to see here

I love how everyone is finally on Eli's dicck now when he was hated on HARD for many years... Nobody even wanted to give him credit after the 07 SuperBowl saying it was our "Defensive Line" like Eli was some sort of Trent Dilfer

I've been ridin with Homeboy since day 1... In numerous posts in the past I've said only Tom, Peyton, Drew and Aaron were better

Everyone else I'd put Eli alongside with as them not being any better then him

Rivers Where are all those Rivers warriors now

Lets go Eli bring us another Ring... I got faith in you dog .... That's my QB
 The Blueprint said:
Eli is far and away the best qb in the east
 eLLz said:
Cant argue this, Eli is better.

but Giants have a better pass rush as well as GM, Jerry needs to give that sh*t up.
a jet fan, dallas, and philly fan saying this

:wow:
 6 years ago '04        #50
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1091 1091
Comparision

Giants
QB
RB
WR
OL
DL
CB
S

Cowboys
TE
LB

Advantage Giants by a long shot. I know what Jerry was trying to do but it's way more than just baby bro Eli. It's damn near the whole squad. Man up Jerry and take responsibility for all those gimpy a.ss players you selected! (Felix, DeMarco, Miles, etc.)
 6 years ago '06        #51
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,513 | Props total: 17941 17941
Ppl are idiots the point he is trying to make is if Eli was the qb of cowboys for the last 5-6 years theyd have at least 1 ring by now. Cowboys have had good defense for years and their D was ranked ahead of giants for the year. The giants D was gettong shredded all year long. No cowboys fan wouldve said their d was worse than giants during the season so dont try it now

Giants gave up 58 more pts than the Cowboys for the year and we had absolutely no running game and kept running the ball.

Last edited by Rique; 01-24-2012 at 06:55 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #52
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
jerry needs to stfu and fu*k cowboys and the whole wackass state. get mad....
 6 years ago '06        #53
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 samsin420 said:
A Garret timeout away from the Giants not making the playoffs and my Cowboys receiving a first round exit
not calling that timeout would have only tied the game
 6 years ago '04        #54
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 Rique said:
Ppl are idiots the point he is trying to make is if Eli was the qb of cowboys for the last 5-6 years theyd have at least 1 ring by now. Cowboys have had good defense for years and their D was ranked ahead of giants for the year. The giants D was gettong shredded all year long. No cowboys fan wouldve said their d was worse than giants during the season so dont try it now

Giants gave up 58 more pts than the Cowboys for the year and we had absolutely no running game and kept running the ball.
giants d may have statistically been worse but their pass rush has been dominant since the beginning of december and its masked the suspect play of their secondary...we couldnt get a pass rush for sh*t after ware got hurt and would be in and out of games
 01-24-2012, 08:08 AM         #55
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Let me shorten that for you:

"Eli >>>>> Romo"

"I LOST"

6 years ago '06        #56
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
shots fired
 01-24-2012, 08:35 AM         #57
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Romo had a better season than Eli..

Giants had a better pass rush and didn't have terrence newman at corner.

Up to the week 17 game Romo was sh*ttin on Eli statistically and they had the same number of wins (8)

Cowboys would've beat the Falcons in the Wild card, would've lost to the Packers.

Giants pass rush > Romo

with that said I won't argue with who is better because Eli fans can say He's been to two superbowls to Romos 0

Eli is a better leader than Romo..

Romo is a better playmaker..

amiwrong?
LeBron James has some pretty good regular season stats too
 6 years ago '06        #58
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Kooper said:
He means the Arizona game before it went into OT.

I'm still sticking with my point that I made earlier, Cowboys were a first down away(patriots), a timeout away(arizona) and a first down away(first giants game when Romo overthrew/ Miles Austin tryna save Romo face by sayin he lost it in the lights) away from Coughlin bein fired

Giants were the hungrier team so they are where they are today.. I don't discredit them one bit.

But I won't say Eli is better than Romo until I see the receipts.

Up to week 17 they had the same number of wins and Romo was better in every major stat except for passing yards.

Is Eli a better leader than Romo? Hell yea he is.

Romo had a rookie LT, RG and Center, and still put up better numbers than Eli this year..

Yea I'm bringing up stats because thats what makes you a QB along with other traits such as leadership etc. etc.

Tebow is a better leader that Romo, Flacco, Alex Smith, Eli, Matt Scauab and alot of other QBs who are lightyears better than he'll ever be. Does that make him a better QB

If you wanna go by SB wins then ok Eli is better than Romo..

But is Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino?

The New York Football Giants are a better overall TEAM than the Dallas Cowboys.

Good Luck in the SB cause I got $400 on Elite Manning

How is Tebow a better leader than Eli?

Manning also knows sometimes things go wrong, which is what happened to an unproven receiver named Victor Cruz on the Giants' third play from scrimmage this season.

Cruz, undrafted out of UMass, dropped a third-down pass that would have given the Giants a first down, then went to the sideline and sulked.

Manning walked up to him almost immediately and told him to forget about it, that Cruz would make plays for the team.

Cruz has done exactly that — over and over — in setting a single-season team record with 1,536 yards receiving.

"I'm going to remember for a long time," Cruz said. "It was him trusting in me and believing in me and understanding there were a lot more plays to be made. He is one of those guys who never seems to hone in on something negative.
Find me another qb that makes a rookie who was about to get cut a 1500 yard receiver

Last edited by Rique; 01-24-2012 at 08:43 AM..
 01-24-2012, 08:39 AM         #59
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
sign matt flynn, trade romo to the browns for their pick and some of their guys on D

jerry is the worst GM in the nfl

you cant win if the owner wants to be the most famous person on the team

Last edited by bigree61; 01-24-2012 at 08:46 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #60
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Syphernix said:
a jet fan, dallas, and philly fan saying this

:wow:
I am the furthest thing from a Jet fan... I've been Big Blue since the days of Charles Way and Tyrone Wheatley... Shouts to my dude Chirs Callaway
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago