Jerry Jones: Eli is the biggest difference between Giants and Cowboys

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2012, 08:59 PM         #21
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Eli is far and away the best qb in the east
Grossman >>>>>>>

6 years ago '05        #22
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
jerry need to fire himself as the GM, cause thats the difference between he teams

jerry reece>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #23
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'd agree if Romo was the problem, but apparently Jerry missed how the defense blew more than a few late leads. Eli doesn't play corner or safety
 01-23-2012, 09:09 PM         #24
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
jerry need to fire himself as the GM, cause thats the difference between he teams

jerry reece>>>>>>>>
Ernie Accorsi >>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #25
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 brazidee said:
Ernie Accorsi >>>>>
acorsi was good no doubt, reece better tho...acorsi drafted that scrub dave brown
 01-23-2012, 09:20 PM         #26
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sjrocc05 said:
NY also has a better secondary.... Eli is a hell of a QB, I wont consider him Elite unless he wins another SB.. if he does then he is Elite. Homo had a good year in stats.. but when it counted he was a.ss... As a Dallas fan i always KNEW he wasnt the guy... and he never will be... Just another brett farve, and i dont consider farve to be a great qb especially when you played 20 years and only have 1 ring to show for it plus you have the NFL lead in INTS...
Good thing your opinion doesnt matter because they been calling ELIte by his name all day on SportsCenter... Yea yea we know the people who get paid for their opinions and have extensive meaningless stats like only QB with 5 straight playoff road wins or most 4th qtr touchdowns.. You know the guys that dig that deep dont know sh*t.. But if he wins 1 more bowl then according to you hes elite.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
where is -bigc- at? he just gonna say only eli get more credit for throwing it up in the air for grabs
 01-23-2012, 09:53 PM         #28
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Romo had a better season than Eli..

Giants had a better pass rush and didn't have terrence newman at corner.

Up to the week 17 game Romo was sh*ttin on Eli statistically and they had the same number of wins (8)

Cowboys would've beat the Falcons in the Wild card, would've lost to the Packers.

Giants pass rush > Romo

with that said I won't argue with who is better because Eli fans can say He's been to two superbowls to Romos 0

Eli is a better leader than Romo..

Romo is a better playmaker..

amiwrong?

Cowboys winning a playoff game
 6 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
Eli and coaching then I would say he is right.
 6 years ago '10        #30
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
Romo was one of the top 4 QBs in the NFL this year based on QB rating. It was rodgers, brees, brady, and romo. Then the 2nd tier of QBs. Our O-Line sucks. If romo had as much time as brady does to throw the ball, he'd put up ridiculous #'s. Not to mention our defense couldn't stop a pee-wee football team.
 6 years ago '07        #31
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Kooper said:

Up to the week 17 game Romo was sh*ttin on Eli statistically and they had the same number of wins (8)

Cowboys would've beat the Falcons in the Wild card, would've lost to the Packers.

Giants pass rush > Romo

with that said I won't argue with who is better because Eli fans can say He's been to two superbowls to Romos 0

amiwrong?
Eli lead the league in plays over 20 yds playa....

Try again
 6 years ago '07        #32
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 MistaKlean said:
Romo was one of the top 4 QBs in the NFL this year based on QB rating. It was rodgers, brees, brady, and romo. Then the 2nd tier of QBs. Our O-Line sucks. If romo had as much time as brady does to throw the ball, he'd put up ridiculous #'s. Not to mention our defense couldn't stop a pee-wee football team.
If your D sucks that much it should benefit Romo.. When you down you throw the ball more. If your D was strong Romo would be an average QB stat wise... Playa
 01-23-2012, 10:21 PM         #33
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
The excuses are endless... You were 1 win from the playoffs.. No.1 in the NFC east for like 4 weeks.. Its time to stop the whinning.. Romo is a mobile QB he doesnt need 6 seconds in the pocket to make a play he can improvise.. Stop downplaying your QB skill set to use your weakness as a scapegoat.. At the end of the day he cant get it done because he has a low football iq and no heart.. Your defense is solid.. Your receiving corp is one of the best in the NFL, and DWare cant be covered by 1 man...
 6 years ago '06        #34
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
giants have better way better dline and and secondary.. And their oline is better how many freakin botched snaps did romo have this year.. And im a cowboys fan.. Thas my qb

Last edited by Supreme7; 01-23-2012 at 10:37 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #35
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Cowboys winning a playoff game
 6 years ago '06        #36
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 17943 17943
 Kooper said:

Giants pass rush > Romo

amiwrong?
The reason QBs are almost always the captain of a team is because you pay them to lead your team and win games. Look what Alex Smith did this year his stats weren't eye popping besides barely throwing any ints, but the formula won games. Ask Rivers about what reg season stats have been doing for him or your own qb romo
 6 years ago '06        #37
itgrowsindawata 
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 1 1
so fu*king draft a legitimate qb out of college dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #38
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
so jerry sees nothing wrong with our secondary getting torched every game? im just sayin
 6 years ago '06        #39
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
A Garret timeout away from the Giants not making the playoffs and my Cowboys receiving a first round exit
 6 years ago '05        #40
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 samsin420 said:
A Garret timeout away from the Giants not making the playoffs and my Cowboys receiving a first round exit
so
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago