Beginning Of The End, Sony Now Has "N*gga Credit"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
still like my ps3 and will be copping a 360 soon..but i dealt with a few sony products and they're overpriced(esp their damn computers)...you'd think they'd learn by now,if they go down just dont be clueless....tards
 6 years ago '09        #82
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Anybody that thinks Sony having to bow out of the video game buisness as being a good thing are fu*kin crazy wether you support the Playstation or not. Lack of competition would create huge complacency. It would really suck to have it happen now especially with Microsoft's hard on for targeting casual gamers and sh*tting on core gamers with so much Kinect attention.
 6 years ago '10        #83
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Anybody that thinks Sony having to bow out of the video game buisness as being a good thing are fu*kin crazy wether you support the Playstation or not. Lack of competition would create huge complacency. It would really suck to have it happen now especially with Microsoft's hard on for targeting casual gamers and sh*tting on core gamers with so much Kinect attention.
While I certainly don't wanna see Sony go away, I don't really agree with this argument. Look at the PC for example. It's pretty much Windows for games (OS X has em, but not very many), but competition still exists. However, the competition is between game developers and studios, not between OS X and Win7. If we only had XBox, competition would still be there, it would just be different.
 6 years ago '09        #84
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Ciggavelli said:
While I certainly don't wanna see Sony go away, I don't really agree with this argument. Look at the PC for example. It's pretty much Windows for games (OS X has em, but not very many), but competition still exists. However, the competition is between game developers and studios, not between OS X and Win7. If we only had XBox, competition would still be there, it would just be different.
Were going to have to agree to disagree because I don't really agree with there being near as much competition in any form if there is no direct competitor to Microsoft.
 6 years ago '10        #85
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Were going to have to agree to disagree because I don't really agree with there being near as much competition in any form if there is no direct competitor to Microsoft.
Fair enough
 6 years ago '06        #86
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Sony bowing out of gaming would be a huge hit to gaming and gamers...sony makes the best consoles as well as the best games there's no denying that

if sony goes away, then we'd be stuck with ninendo which caters to kids and microsoft who's main focus now is making even sh*ttier games than nintendo by focusing on kinect..pretty much two consoles for little kids

they're more likely to be bought out tho which might be a good thing
 01-25-2012, 09:12 PM         #87
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You must have n*gga credit.
You're the biggest troll in this section.
 6 years ago '08        #88
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
them dudes need to fire somebody.
[pic - click to view]

PS3 is the sh*t. Xbox just has more "hype"
 6 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,618 | Props total: 13679 13679
 SoCal Savage said:
You're the biggest troll in this section.

[pic - click to view]

01-26-2012, 06:42 PM         #90
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Oh and what the fu*k is up with you people in here? you all are bi*ching about how bad this section is because of the fanboys and trolls... and you all are like "where's the Sony d!ckriders at" and calling people out...can't you ever post a fu*king article without baiting other people ...and just fu*king have normal discussion, or is this out of your vocabulary and normal thought processes? because if you guys want to keep doing that stuff then leave this section or i'll make sure you all get banned off principal alone...and that goes for any Sony d!ckriders doing this to Microsoft d!ckriders as well...this sh*t is fu*king rediculous it NEEDS TO STOP...you all claim to be adults but you act like fu*king children... "Oh he likes SOny so he's beneath me" or whatever the fu*k else goes through your idioitic fu*king brain cells
Thats to many words for this weed n*gga, you trippin
 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM         #91
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And also I know who some of my fellow black users are in this thread.

fu*k Sony, but NOBODY in this thread better be talking bout credit

Half of us couldnt even get a Cricket phone in this bi*ch without putting it in our bi*ches name
 6 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,618 | Props total: 13679 13679
 drumgangP said:
And also I know who some of my fellow black users are in this thread.

fu*k Sony, but NOBODY in this thread better be talking bout credit

Half of us couldnt even get a Cricket phone in this bi*ch without putting it in our bi*ches name
You on ya own there breh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago