most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
im not biased toward any 1 system, i own all 3 systems: PS3, 360, WII. why cant we all just be gamers like it used to be ???
 6 years ago '04        #62
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,638 | Props total: 3166 3166
Sony as a company needs to wake up let's not forget this the same company who in he middle of the ressecion starting puts out a system with the price of 600 that's half if not a third of some mortgages and rent tvs have been always over priced with shotty material if they get off there own high horse they would still be a force
 6 years ago '05        #63
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 ShadyVsEminem said:
$1.2 billion is nothing to a company hemorrhaging money? they must be living in lala land then
They're just in denial breh.
 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM         #64
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
If they release the iplaystation everyone will buy it
I wont
 01-24-2012, 06:23 PM         #65
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's better cheaper TV's out there why buy a shiitty Sony TV that's overpriced???
 6 years ago '04        #66
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1043 1043
Not really a shocker that tv business is k!lling them, they want $400 for that 21 inch 3d display!!!!!

Im seeing no name lcd's at 40+ inches going for 400 every week. They are lost when it comes to tv pricing. Its no that they make bad tv's there tv's are top notch, but they price them like they are apple.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
Sony should drop the prices of their Bravia's, cut the playstaion move sh*t out completely, and add more games and a controller to their bundles among other things. I own a ps3 and a Bravia but I wouldn't mind buying a ps3/32in Bravia tv for $350-$400 for my sons. I doubt Sony is in immediate danger but why wait until you're in a do or die situation? Seems like they need an inhouse staff overhaul also. The fact the different dept's are not in sync speak volumes about Sony as a corporation.
 6 years ago '04        #68
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 tj.iscool said:
It's better cheaper TV's out there why buy a shiitty Sony TV that's overpriced???
SOny is top two TV maker's in quality...just their prices are crazy...but they are far from sh*tty
 01-24-2012, 10:56 PM         #69
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the entry level tv's are average but the XBR's (sony's flagship) are by far one of the best tv's out today. The first gen personal 3d viewer is incredible too. the company is def going through difficult times but Sony Electronics is just a small division of a Global company.

Last edited by AKS MUZIK; 01-24-2012 at 11:00 PM..
 01-24-2012, 10:57 PM         #70
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm on the music side so we doing good...........
 6 years ago '05        #71
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
the entry level tv's are average but the XBR's (sony's flagship) are by far one of the best tv's out today. The first gen personal 3d viewer is incredible too. the company is def going through difficult times but Sony Electronics is just a small division of a Global company.
Did you read? This is about Sony Corp. Not Sony Electronics, not Columbia/Sony Records, not Sony Pictures, but Sony as a whole. They are withering before our eyes.
 6 years ago '04        #72
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 718 718
 Jago said:
Uppity negros alert!

And I'm black.
U need Knowledge of Self champ. You made yourself look real bad man. Kanye does not speak for all blacks. You just quoted someone with a PORCH MONKEY mentality. Your tap dancing like the WB frog.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
Dudes are sounding really happy right now because they think sony is about to go under....Quick question....What are you clowns going to get from Sony's Downfall? I have ps3 and I would definitely be disappointed if that were to happen. I doubt it is and if it did it wouldn't happen overnight. Dudes are like xbox won.. like you won something. WTF did you win.
 01-25-2012, 11:31 AM         #74
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't give a crap what anybody says. Ps3 > X box and wii.
 6 years ago '11        #75
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
damn this flamiing fanboy war is still goin?

01-25-2012, 11:45 AM         #76
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Oh and what the fu*k is up with you people in here? you all are bi*ching about how bad this section is because of the fanboys and trolls... and you all are like "where's the Sony d!ckriders at" and calling people out...can't you ever post a fu*king article without baiting other people ...and just fu*king have normal discussion, or is this out of your vocabulary and normal thought processes? because if you guys want to keep doing that stuff then leave this section or i'll make sure you all get banned off principal alone...and that goes for any Sony d!ckriders doing this to Microsoft d!ckriders as well...this sh*t is fu*king rediculous it NEEDS TO STOP...you all claim to be adults but you act like fu*king children... "Oh he likes SOny so he's beneath me" or whatever the fu*k else goes through your idioitic fu*king brain cells
 6 years ago '06        #77
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,926 | Props total: 7615 7615
I love Sony but its make or break time for them. If gmc needed a bailout it can happen to Sony. Yall remember when sega fell back from consoles after failed systems, add ons, and handhelds. PS3 is doin good but can they afford the world wide launch of a ps4 console right after a new handheld? Production, factories, marketing, etc. how long will it take just to break even from that? They are getting crushed in the tv and mp3 hardware wars which they use to k!ll in. Anyone know how sony's handheld is doing? At least that turns a profit. Sony might fukk around and get dreamcasted if they dont handle this ps4 situation the right way.
 6 years ago '10        #78
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
 BEASTMODE863 said:
im stationed in Korea and i can tell you that Samsung makes everything, from appliances, electronics, hell i even think they make buildings out here they are def winning
I was in Frys a few weeks ago, and those samsung refrigerators (what!?) are on point. Samsung is definitely winning. They make everything (including a profit...lol)
 6 years ago '04        #79
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 Da Ill One said:
SOny is top two TV maker's in quality...just their prices are crazy...but they are far from sh*tty
Acutally sh*tty especially when samsung and sharp both make better tvs for a cheaper price. Actually the main reason sony is losing a lot of money because samsung is crushing them in the electronic departments.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 teekarow said:
U need Knowledge of Self champ. You made yourself look real bad man. Kanye does not speak for all blacks. You just quoted someone with a PORCH MONKEY mentality. Your tap dancing like the WB frog.
You must have n*gga credit.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy