Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2012, 02:23 PM         #41
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread title is misleading, i thought they were offering "credit for n*ggas" lmao
 6 years ago '08        #42
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23344 23344
good, n*ggas the more blandest games out. Played the k!llzone 3 demo and that sh*t was caliente basura
 6 years ago '06        #43
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18011 18011
 CadillacVyse said:
Sell that playstation division to M$! Now we have WORLD DOMINATION! MUAHAHAHAHA
you work for microsoft?
 6 years ago '11        #44
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 5231 5231
I wonder

If Google buys them out do they keep the game division??? An android compatible or Droid based ps4 could be interesting.

Or if apple buys them out, will I be paying 1200 for a ps4???
 6 years ago '11        #45
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
woooooow people in here are that dumb?

SONY Corporation, 'bankrupt'? Ermmmmmmm, No. Will not happen anytime soon.

1.2 billion is nothing to them, you do know why they're called a corporation?

And its impossible for someone to just 'buy sony' yal kidding me?
 6 years ago '10        #46
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 15701 15701
 Kingme said:
This is bad news, hope this dont make them charge for psn online.
i highly doubt that, that is one of the main selling points for ps3 and that would turn away a lot of loyal customers
 6 years ago '07        #47
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 282 282
maybe apple should buy sony....
 6 years ago '04        #48
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
AAPL is not buying SNE...
 01-24-2012, 03:42 PM         #49
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt microsofts stock go down though in the past year? i mean the article is all about the tv market. it basically says everyone involved with tvs has lost money. except samsung and i would guess its because they took over with the cell phones.

and lets be real whos gonna buy into the tv market like that. what sense does that make. if sony cant make money right now with tvs and they like #3 tv makers what chance does a company with less insight gonna have.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-24-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16298 16298
 da ill one said:
oh and what the fu*k is up with you people in here? You all are bi*ching about how bad this section is because of the fanboys and trolls... And you all are like "where's the sony d!ckriders at" and calling people out...can't you ever post a fu*king article without baiting other people ...and just fu*king have normal discussion, or is this out of your vocabulary and normal thought processes? Because if you guys want to keep doing that stuff then leave this section or i'll make sure you all get banned off principal alone...and that goes for any sony d!ckriders doing this to microsoft d!ckriders as well...this sh*t is fu*king rediculous it needs to stop...you all claim to be adults but you act like fu*king children... "oh he likes sony so he's beneath me" or whatever the fu*k else goes through your idioitic fu*king brain cells
dil 1 everyone else 0

that's my mod..
 6 years ago '08        #51
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Ni2 said:
didnt microsofts stock go down though in the past year? i mean the article is all about the tv market. it basically says everyone involved with tvs has lost money. except samsung and i would guess its because they took over with the cell phones.

and lets be real whos gonna buy into the tv market like that. what sense does that make. if sony cant make money right now with tvs and they like #3 tv makers what chance does a company with less insight gonna have.
Yeah, the article's about Sony corp. as a whole not just the gaming division (really shouldn't be here), so TVs, laptops, camcorders, cameras, record labels, financial consultation, movies, and playstation. So worry about your favorite movie series or artist because those'll go before anything else.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 MonStar Music said:
woooooow people in here are that dumb?

SONY Corporation, 'bankrupt'? Ermmmmmmm, No. Will not happen anytime soon.

1.2 billion is nothing to them, you do know why they're called a corporation?

And its impossible for someone to just 'buy sony' yal kidding me?
This n*gga said $1.2 billion is "nothing to them."

Yea, I'm sure the shareholders are extremely confident since they only lost $1.2 billion and this is only the 4th straight year they have been in the red.
 6 years ago '07        #53
Jago 1033 heat pts1033 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5481 5481
 DevilsNeverCry said:
because Kanye said it self-hatred is justified?
Self-hatred? I'm not a n*gga, I'm black.
 6 years ago '07        #54
Jago 1033 heat pts1033 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5481 5481
 Arson said:
good, n*ggas the more blandest games out. Played the k!llzone 3 demo and that sh*t was caliente basura
 6 years ago '09        #55
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
$1.2 billion is nothing to a company hemorrhaging money? they must be living in lala land then
 6 years ago '08        #56
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2082 2082
 Da Ill One said:
Oh and what the fu*k is up with you people in here? you all are bi*ching about how bad this section is because of the fanboys and trolls... and you all are like "where's the Sony d!ckriders at" and calling people out...can't you ever post a fu*king article without baiting other people ...and just fu*king have normal discussion, or is this out of your vocabulary and normal thought processes? because if you guys want to keep doing that stuff then leave this section or i'll make sure you all get banned off principal alone...and that goes for any Sony d!ckriders doing this to Microsoft d!ckriders as well...this sh*t is fu*king rediculous it NEEDS TO STOP...you all claim to be adults but you act like fu*king children... "Oh he likes SOny so he's beneath me" or whatever the fu*k else goes through your idioitic fu*king brain cells

Is everyone in this section 15 and under? Even if Jeez is a SONY fanboy, at least he posts NEWS and contributes to the section. Chill out and actually have a damn discussion for once
 6 years ago '04        #57
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Pro337 said:

Is everyone in this section 15 and under? Even if Jeez is a SONY fanboy, at least he posts NEWS and contributes to the section. Chill out and actually have a damn discussion for once
Yeah I agree...I'm not calling Jessz out i'm calling everyone out that acts like that... I agree with you 100%...grow the fu*k up and "DISCUSS" threads
 6 years ago '10        #58
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 e G o Maniac said:
TV and Blu Ray business are extremely risky. You spend millions on R&D, millions on production and the newest TVs are outside of tons of peoples' price range. 3500-10,000 dollar TVs probably do well for their targets but money lost is money lost. Now you have more and more competition coming out with cheaper models and store employees are trained to tell you that they look just as good. And a lot of the time, they do look just as good. Sony doesn't compete with their newer lines until the price comes under $2000 and by that time others have already grabbed up those new tech sales. Just the nature of the business. Playstation line is not helping, either.
this

i dont think the Playstation line is k!lling Sony due to the success of the PS2, which in case you dont know owns the record for most consoles sold in North America. the PS3 however may have indeed lost most of the $$$ that Sony made off the PS2 due to the fact they tried to force Blu Ray down everyone's throat. If anything, they are losing a tremendous amount of $$$ off of other electronics which are insanely overpriced. i recently bought an LED tv and while i always tend to buy Sony, i bought a Sharp Aquos LED instead due to the fact that i thought it looked much more crisper than the Bravia which would have cost me almost another $600.
 6 years ago '10        #59
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 rlnichol77 said:
Samsung Won
im stationed in Korea and i can tell you that Samsung makes everything, from appliances, electronics, hell i even think they make buildings out here they are def winning
 6 years ago '06        #60
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i agree..sick and tired of these nerds tryna lure me into their fanboy arguments let me breathe
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now