Rapper, Nas says most hiphop artists are scared to visit Africa!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 A-N-D-1 said:
Everyone should go to Egypt!!! The most beautiful women in the world are there!!! I went while I was in the Marines
Egypt is cool
But Morrocans, Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Kenyans are just as dope....And I've experienced them ALL good sir!!
 6 years ago '04        #82
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
 The N said:
Africans don't like African Americans
done never understood this view , the fuc i be mad at a bunch of ya out there ?? maybe them north africans where the slaves came from , am from zimbabwe , its in the southern hemisphere and you probly have heard a thousand stories trashing my country but an good out here , and i aint got nothing gainst peoples out there , misconstrued view
 6 years ago '05        #83
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

White people don't go to Europe to discover themselves because they know already where their genetics are bonded too, they know their history (even if they say they don't). It is us (African-Americans) who has been striped to nothing to little and then they have the nerve to teach us OUR history BACK to us. We've been genetically strained to understand our roots. However, because we are Americanized we tend to stray away from genetic/root connection and stay on our fixed/Americanized connection, that is called learned behavior.

Europeans (White people) mostly visit Africa, Jamaica etc. They know their history/identity so why would they need a ticket to Europe?
I don't know any white person that has visited Africa.. I know plenty, atleast 30% of the people I know have been to europe.
 6 years ago '05        #84
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
would not goto africa by the way.. not a cool vacation spot for me
 6 years ago '04        #85
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
im not even black and im dying to go, i wanna see them pyramids, go on safari, bang a hot south african chick, ya know
 6 years ago '04        #86
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 Sandy said:
I think i speak for all the North Africans when I saw we do NOT a.ssociate with sub-saharans at all.

fu*k them n*ggas, fu*k they family, fu*k they religion and fu*k they ashy faces:disdain2:

i aint got no problem with black americans tho

but i dont fu*k with east africans at allllll

fu*k them
Oh please, AA's don't like Africans and vice-versa? Africans don't even like other Africans, take notes from this guy ^.

I live in S. Africa, home of the Zulus and they rarely like anybody. They chased the Koi-San people (The Gods Must be Crazy people) off the land of S. Africa, they don't like the Xostha'a (Nelson Mandela's tribe), they hate Zim's (Zimbabwaen's), almost every body in Africa hates Nigerians, they have the sleaziest reputation in Africa by far. Ethiopians hate almost everyone who is not Ethiopian, and they hate other ethnic tribes in Ethiopia as well. Christian Ethiopians dislike Muslim Ethiopians. It's just a big hate game all around, AA's are the least of the people African's dislike. There's hate all around.

Africans dislike other Africans as much as they dislike AA's. So I wouldn't take it personal. I'm speaking from personal experiences and conversations with people in Africa.

P.S. this is a general viewpoint, there are some exceptions but for the most part its like I described above.

Last edited by bingiedred; 01-24-2012 at 02:29 AM..
 01-24-2012, 04:01 AM         #87
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ignorance in this thread is unbelievable that or most of the posters are just blatantly trolling. But yo I would love to visit Africa, fu*k it even move there and live peacefully in the motherland like Nas in Belly.
 6 years ago '12        #88
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4963 4963
im from south africa, and its not that we hate americans in general, its just that the ppl that went to america on vacation thats from south africa said that americans are very rude and its not like we all friendly it jus depend on the areas where you hang out, but the main reason ppl in africa hate americans is because they underestimate EVERYTHING thats not american, and like ppl always a.ssume that you gna see some elephants and shiit jus walking around your house, i can tell you now, we dnt even have that shiit in our rural/small areas you have to go on a safari trip to see shiit like that. I live in cape town and i can tell you ryt now if you knw the ryt ppl here or any other city i gaurentee you'll have the time of your life, we basically up to standards with almost everything in america we only a 3rd world country when it comes to our transportation system. I cant speak for other african counties but when it comes to Africa in general... WE THE SHIIT!
 6 years ago '04        #89
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 277 277
Why is Nas such an ignorant fu*k. Africa is a continent not a fu*king country.
 6 years ago '05        #90
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Pleasure Boy said:
im from south africa, and its not that we hate americans in general, its just that the ppl that went to america on vacation thats from south africa said that americans are very rude and its not like we all friendly it jus depend on the areas where you hang out, but the main reason ppl in africa hate americans is because they underestimate EVERYTHING thats not american, and like ppl always a.ssume that you gna see some elephants and shiit jus walking around your house, i can tell you now, we dnt even have that shiit in our rural/small areas you have to go on a safari trip to see shiit like that. I live in cape town and i can tell you ryt now if you knw the ryt ppl here or any other city i gaurentee you'll have the time of your life, we basically up to standards with almost everything in america we only a 3rd world country when it comes to our transportation system. I cant speak for other african counties but when it comes to Africa in general... WE THE SHIIT!
Liar.. I could reveal your IP, but that's not my place. Mods?
 6 years ago '05        #91
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 bxrulez said:
LOL you cant see beyond the user name.....obviously my user name is purposefully extremely generic, cmon son....nobody said spells...mind control is way deeper then that...those who know .....know....thing is if your aware of it...its easily a joke and can be conquered...but lota these kids are born into being pawns to do bad and have they strings easily pulled and they will do what they told and are raised to think even the foulest sh*t they doing is "good". Please think outside your little suburban neighborhood box lol
Suburban? Funny how you can speak about what's going on there when you've never stepped a foot there. Also, why do folks believe that ALL of them are our brothers and sisters? Kumbaya, my a.ss. n*ggas think that evil sh*t that happens in America doesn't happen or is even magnified elsewhere. Wtf? Keep believing that just because it's Africa, it's all good.
 6 years ago '05        #92
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,368 | Props total: 103 103
*Dave Chappelle voice*

No sh*t Nas...Africa's a scary place! They got lions and cannibals in Africa!
 6 years ago '04        #93
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 Sandy said:
I think i speak for all the North Africans when I saw we do NOT a.ssociate with sub-saharans at all.

fu*k them n*ggas, fu*k they family, fu*k they religion and fu*k they ashy faces:disdain2:

i aint got no problem with black americans tho

but i dont fu*k with east africans at allllll

fu*k them
Shut yo a.ss....
 01-24-2012, 07:30 AM         #94
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
How many white people do you know that go to Europe to "discover themselves" and get in touch with their roots?

This roots sh*t is stupid as fu*k.
Plenty....The Jews call it a birthright......nice try

This roots sh*t is real and is what separates blacks and whites in this country. That is why they stripped slaves from their culture and language....sh*t, even their names. Don't give into that house Negro mentality.
 01-24-2012, 07:43 AM         #95
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think they are scared to go, they just don't care to go. It's not hip hop artists, its a certain sub culture within the black community. and for goodness sake, stop saying just go back to Africa. it's a whole damn continent. You can go to different places in Egypt and get totally different experiences. I'm sure being in Libya right now is nothing like being in South Africa.
 6 years ago '12        #96
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4963 4963
 bullack86 said:
Liar.. I could reveal your IP, but that's not my place. Mods?
why are you calling me a liar?

you can view my ip but im at work, but it still doesnt matter so go ahead... still dnt know what reason there is to lie about some stupid shiit like that, you act like im the only foreigner on this website... Or am i?
 6 years ago '07        #97
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16242 16242
 drama_kiNg said:
would not goto africa by the way.. not a cool vacation spot for me
sure they have everything there is to offer beaches..hell maybe even skiing on kilimanjaro... cities.. women.. leisure.. recreation(durbanposion/kush) lol don't believe your tell lies vision
 01-24-2012, 09:32 AM         #98
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-24-2012, 09:45 AM         #99
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This africans don't like AA sh*t is overblown.
Mad african n*ggas on my campus and them n*ggas just as cool as everyone else.
except for that n*gga from Somalia,but we call ol' boy Captain Hook so i understand that.
 6 years ago '04        #100
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Barack Obonga said:
He is correct
does this mean i have to go to italy? i dont know a god damned person from there, but i guess i should just go because im italian. perillo tours here i come
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy