Rapper, Nas says most hiphop artists are scared to visit Africa!

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Avon_Barksdale said:
So this is YOU n*ggah.........----------------->

[pic - click to view]

I don't look like a Somalian My family is from Ghana...
 01-23-2012, 08:10 PM         #62
dibdob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
U ain't even black Wtf are u talking about

exactly what i'm getting at. this sh*t shouldn't be about black and white. Nas saying that because people got the same skin colour they're somehow linked? I ain't never wanted to head to some ballbag spot in Eastern Europe just cos they got light skin too.

It's about being African and not-African not White and Black
 01-23-2012, 08:24 PM         #63
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dibdob said:

exactly what i'm getting at. this sh*t shouldn't be about black and white. Nas saying that because people got the same skin colour they're somehow linked? I ain't never wanted to head to some ballbag spot in Eastern Europe just cos they got light skin too.

It's about being African and not-African not White and Black
It's different tho African Americans were originally from Africa your not originally from eastern europe
 01-23-2012, 08:37 PM         #64
dibdob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
It's different tho African Americans were originally from Africa your not originally from eastern europe
fair enough i feel that, but slave trade ended in 1807. In 205+ years African-Americans made their own culture and identity which has got plenty of good going for it, I don't understand (and yeah... maybe its because i'm a white dude from Europe lol) why there's the need to return to a place where you got such a limited connection with. Not saying there's no need, i just find this sh*t kinda interesting.

Last edited by dibdob; 01-23-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #65
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
How can people disagree that AFRICANS hate the blacks in the USA?, you must have never met or asked these Africans what they feel about you, ask an old African and they will tell you. Don't ask these happy smiley africans they will not tell you the truth, Africans do not have much respect for the ones in the USA.
 01-23-2012, 08:56 PM         #66
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how Africans are the most peaceful people but the media got nigas thinking otherwise

Like I said...u dont know about the manipulation that has gone on there....matter fact Africa was the first and major target by the Illuminati I am talking all guns blazing and target on it from germ/disease warfare to mind control becuz they scared of the original man. They got alot of people in they spell over there and acting according to they thinking thats why u see some of these looney black dudes looking like possessed fools running rampant...those dudes dont even own they own minds and souls. They dont want peace they want order out of chaos and madness so they shattered Africa from the bottom to the top but still all in all its still standing and survived.
 6 years ago '05        #67
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 bxrulez said:
its funny how Africans are the most peaceful people but the media got nigas thinking otherwise

Like I said...u dont know about the manipulation that has gone on there....matter fact Africa was the first and major target by the Illuminati I am talking all guns blazing and target on it from germ/disease warfare to mind control becuz they scared of the original man. They got alot of people in they spell over there and acting according to they thinking thats why u see some of these looney black dudes looking like possessed fools running rampant...those dudes dont even own they own minds and souls. They dont want peace they want order out of chaos and madness so they shattered Africa from the bottom to the top but still all in all its still standing and survived.
Your name is BXRULES.. No credibility and obviously NO LIFE. Spells? LMFAO.. I believe in Witch Craft, but c'mon.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Africa? You can count me outta that one
 6 years ago '09        #69
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7803 7803
 The N said:
Africans don't like African Americans
A lot of Africans are also told how we (African-Americans) act here in America BEFORE they come here. Believe it or not.

At the same time, It is a two way thing most of the time when it comes to disliking someone or a class of people, respect goes both ways.

Don't act like some Americans didn't say "African b00ty scratchers" back in the day or Americans felt like they were all poor or stink etc...

Americans look down on Africans as well...Let's not pretend. A lot of Americans both black and white are ignorant of foreigners in general. Americans act "high class" to foreigners. Mocking them, acting as if they are stupid or don't speak English well etc. On the other hand, some foreigners are rude and act as if they are better - this goes for Africans, Indians etc.

Respect goes both ways though.
 6 years ago '09        #70
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
Been to nigeria twice well my family is there but african isnt for everyone
 6 years ago '04        #71
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Africans think AA's are lazy cause they have so much opportunity but take it for granted. On the flip side it is easier for an African to come here get a degree and become successful because if you speak with a foreign accent you get treated better than blacks from America easy. Don't know why its true but it is that's why you got all these Brits and Aussies on infomercials sellin sh*t. My pops from Africa by the way.

Last edited by kg81; 01-23-2012 at 10:33 PM..
 01-23-2012, 10:26 PM         #72
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne and birdman needa help some africans. gotta do more than give away a few turkeys. fake a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #73
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
im going back again this year
 6 years ago '09        #74
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1657 1657
If anyone wants to visit Nigerian and want to know good visiting spots. Go to Abuja Nigeria its beautiful i never got to go i wish i was able to maybe next month.
 6 years ago '08        #75
srikarr12 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
Its funny cuz Wayne and the whole YMCMB crew went to Africa just few months ago to perform there.

6 years ago '09        #76
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
How many white people do you know that go to Europe to "discover themselves" and get in touch with their roots?
This roots sh*t is stupid as fu*k.

White people don't go to Europe to discover themselves because they know already where their genetics are bonded too, they know their history (even if they say they don't). It is us (African-Americans) who has been striped to nothing to little and then they have the nerve to teach us OUR history BACK to us. We've been genetically strained to understand our roots. However, because we are Americanized we tend to stray away from genetic/root connection and stay on our fixed/Americanized connection, that is called learned behavior.

Europeans (White people) mostly visit Africa, Jamaica etc. They know their history/identity so why would they need a ticket to Europe?

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 01-23-2012 at 10:46 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #77
space
space
space
 bullack86 said:
AGAIN, for the dummies. In certain regions, things are beautifully thriving, but there are regions where EVIL DWELLS

Balance or Ying/Yang or duality or whatever name you see to fit the description. NO PLACE on earth will have a all good, loving peace area without having another counterpart of that same place. PERIOD! America is beautiful but it has horrible cities that would k!ll a kid that was in the "wrong" area. Many countries, cities, sates, areas, neighborhoods etc have duality within them. So, basically where there is "good" there is also "bad". Yes, Africa is beautiful and so is United States, Turkey, Brazil, London, India etc but I am sure within them if good/beautiful/nice exists so would bad/horrible. That is reality.
 01-23-2012, 10:48 PM         #78
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yea i'll be scared to got to africa...

something bite you in the a.ss and you catch something, lions and elephants and sh*ts over there. count me out that muhfu*ka...
 01-23-2012, 10:48 PM         #79
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
Your name is BXRULES.. No credibility and obviously NO LIFE. Spells? LMFAO.. I believe in Witch Craft, but c'mon.
LOL you cant see beyond the user name.....obviously my user name is purposefully extremely generic, cmon son....nobody said spells...mind control is way deeper then that...those who know .....know....thing is if your aware of it...its easily a joke and can be conquered...but lota these kids are born into being pawns to do bad and have they strings easily pulled and they will do what they told and are raised to think even the foulest sh*t they doing is "good". Please think outside your little suburban neighborhood box lol
 6 years ago '07        #80
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 The N said:
Africans don't like African Americans
game. set. match
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy