Rapper, Nas says most hiphop artists are scared to visit Africa!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2012, 01:28 PM         #21
dibdob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't get what Nas is tryna get at here. African-Americans and African's ain't exactly got a sh*tload in common. I'm a whiteboy from England and through my grandad (from Mauritius) i'm probably closer linked to Africa than some African-Americans .

Africa's a scary a.ss place though lmao.
 01-23-2012, 01:35 PM         #22
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There does feel like there's a massive disconnect between African-Americans and Africans in terms of understanding and perception. I always found it weird that dudes from Nigeria and Ghana would get clowned at when going to college in the States by a select few.
 01-23-2012, 02:37 PM         #23
FAAAB07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young nigerian raised in america listen to my mixtape and tell me what u thinkl
 6 years ago '06        #25
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
My best friend is from Nairobi. He's been in the states since he was 14, and he went over to visit for the first time I'm a decade to see his brothers. He witnessed a shooting and his brother was robbed at gunpoint. He said it was a huge culture shock after living in America for ten years. Nas Lost
 6 years ago '09        #26
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
isnt this the same nas afraid to go to africa NOW where some dude is being held hostage because nas rtook some african promoters money??
 6 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 The N said:
Africans don't like African Americans
african americans treated africans and west indian blacks like sh*t at my school

they all look the same to me
 6 years ago '12        #28
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 2670 2670
n*ggas in here talking like Africa is just a big a.ss jungle with monkeys and lions

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2012, 03:06 PM         #29
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet most people don't want to go to africa because if they do it becomes hard as sh*t to keep crying about how you were forced here.
 01-23-2012, 03:45 PM         #30
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z wouldn't even drive past Marcy Projects going 100MPH in a bullet-proof SUV with the windows rolled up, surrounded by SWAT team. He'd get k!lled in Africa...

I heard down there camel is a delicacy
 6 years ago '05        #31
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,894 | Props total: 5715 5715
 Kingpin 313 said:
Rappers scared to go back to there old hood so of course they scared to go to Africa
 01-23-2012, 04:12 PM         #32
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
isnt this the same nas afraid to go to africa NOW where some dude is being held hostage because nas rtook some african promoters money??
He's been to Africa a few times before and Im pretty sure he's given most of that sum back...despite the fact that the dough went to Willam Morris Agency and not Nas himself as the story was reported 2 weeks ago
 6 years ago '04        #33
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 One Gud Cide said:
I bet most people don't want to go to africa because if they do it becomes hard as sh*t to keep crying about how you were forced here.
the fu*k kinda stupid a.ss post is this? the conditions that exist in africa now werent there in large number before colonialism as*hole so what are you talking about? lol god damn ppl are dumb
 6 years ago '04        #34
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 jplaydadon said:
the fu*k kinda stupid a.ss post is this? the conditions that exist in africa now werent there in large number before colonialism as*hole so what are you talking about? lol god damn ppl are dumb
and for the record ive never gone, but from numerous close sources its the most beautiful thing ever to go back and see africa. not a place on earth is more beautiful and there is so much to see and learn about. i cant wait until i go
 01-23-2012, 04:32 PM         #35
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Africans have a reason not to like certain Afro-Americans. If you were a citizen of one of African's nations, can you really see yourself watching a Gucci Mane or Wocka video and saying to yourself, "wow, these guys make me proud"? NOPE

Truth is, most rappers are so busy kissing up to their "counterparts" they forget their roots. They forget who they are and refuse to acknowledge it. With all the "positive" talk Jay has had about his daughter and not using the word bi*ch outta respect. What ever happen to the word n*gga? Isn't she also black? I guess he didn't want to remind the world of his consciousness.....status quo
 01-23-2012, 04:33 PM         #36
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Because we are about self and showing off what we have...Slave mentality
 6 years ago '05        #37
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
He's partially correct ONLY because he hasn't traveled into the most dangerous regions. By experience with 1st recon, I'll never jump and yell OORAH! SEMPER FI! out there again. Tell Nas to grow balls and face those f'n rebel forces. Cats just forgetting the millions of Africans whom are murdered and have been murdered for years. I love Nas to death, but he has NO RIGHT and NO CREDIBILITY to speak for the ENTIRE continent. SMH.

AGAIN, for the dummies. In certain regions, things are beautifully thriving, but there are regions where EVIL DWELLS so deep to where you can feel your spirit crumbling from within you. I mean this from the bottom of my heart.
 01-23-2012, 04:34 PM         #38
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those crazy Africans they show doing that wicked sh*t arent even real Africans....those are Lucifers puppets made to make Africans look like heathens....the real heathens are the ones starting all these beefs behind the scenes....they cowards son.
 6 years ago '10        #39
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
I always wanted to go to the cradle of mutha fukkin civilization, I think it would be a great learning experience and a much needed cultural shock.
 6 years ago '05        #40
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Everyone should go to Egypt!!! The most beautiful women in the world are there!!! I went while I was in the Marines
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy