50 Cent wins $500,000 betting on the Giants playoff game

most viewed right now
 273
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 258
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Coke Hogan 
space
avatar space
space
$382 | Props total: 84 84
 HCMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #42
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,950 | Props total: 13380 13380
They shuda never gave this n*gga money....
 6 years ago '10        #43
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,354 | Props total: 497 497
hahahahahahahahaha.....nice
 6 years ago '11        #44
Coke Hogan 
space
avatar space
space
$382 | Props total: 84 84
Kyle williams deserves 25% of 50cents winnings.
 6 years ago '10        #45
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27643 27643
 Chia-Like said:
All this n*gga can do anymore to keep his clout is show pictures with cash. Lol I ain't mad at you tho. Just get back to creating something of value before you tweet something again fif. This n*gga 43


[pic - click to view]




Ross won



50 Cent - 36
Rick Ross - 35 (Gonna be 36 in 5 days)
 6 years ago '09        #46
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
so he bet against the giants? cuz they didnt cover the spread
 6 years ago '10        #47
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,549 | Props total: 6477 6477
Billionaires don't take pictures w/stacks. Good for him but this is what they consider ****-ish. Won't see Jay or Em doing this. Make something that will last forever. Something timeless. Currency is never forever. Statue in gold I would respect but I know that's reaching. He still has the mindset of some1 who needs to flash for attention. We know you have money 50.
 6 years ago '09        #48
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5551 5551
 HCMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #49
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,113 | Props total: 16011 16011
 Suge Knight said:
what it do blood
what up doe?!?
when you gon get back in the game b? we need that real street sh*t
 01-23-2012, 06:53 PM         #50
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
so he bet against the giants? cuz they didnt cover the spread
Huh??? Tha Giants were + 3.5 at alot of casinos in Vegas
 6 years ago '09        #51
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
 Mikederm11 said:
Huh??? Tha Giants were + 3.5 at alot of casinos in Vegas
Pretty sure that means they supposed to win by more than 3
 6 years ago '10        #52
beeboywhoo 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,282 | Props total: 2611 2611
He should take babys 2 mill challenge against the pats.. that will buzz up both their careers
 01-23-2012, 07:28 PM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marx1684 said:
Billionaires don't take pictures w/stacks. Good for him but this is what they consider ****-ish. Won't see Jay or Em doing this. Make something that will last forever. Something timeless. Currency is never forever. Statue in gold I would respect but I know that's reaching. He still has the mindset of some1 who needs to flash for attention. We know you have money 50.
JayZ is too mature to be posing with stacks of money, plus his fanbase is too mature to be impressed with the coonery. Emenim also.


Once your rap career ha stalled all thats left for some of these clowns is to try to impress their naive and dwindling fanbase with E-pic's of their wealth.
 01-23-2012, 07:30 PM         #54
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marx1684 said:
Billionaires don't take pictures w/stacks. Good for him but this is what they consider ****-ish. Won't see Jay or Em doing this. Make something that will last forever. Something timeless. Currency is never forever. Statue in gold I would respect but I know that's reaching. He still has the mindset of some1 who needs to flash for attention. We know you have money 50.
He's richer than em tho and his a grown man he can do whatever he wants with his cash
 01-23-2012, 07:46 PM         #55
Randomhero2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
what it do blood
amazing.
 6 years ago '08        #56
Chia-Like 
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 51 51
Only reason 50 relevant is cause he chill wit mayweather. I forgot yall petty minded cats will be a fan of a musician who don't make music. n*ggas praisin' the man who don't do nothin for ya'll. He should be in the studio wit Banks and stop cuffin that man career
 6 years ago '08        #57
Chia-Like 
space
avatar space
space
$634 | Props total: 51 51
 Graftedgenes said:
JayZ is too mature to be posing with stacks of money, plus his fanbase is too mature to be impressed with the coonery. Emenim also.


Once your rap career ha stalled all thats left for some of these clowns is to try to impress their naive and dwindling fanbase with E-pic's of their wealth.
Real n*gga sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #58
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 307 307
 Chia-Like said:
All this n*gga can do anymore to keep his clout is show pictures with cash. Lol I ain't mad at you tho. Just get back to creating something of value before you tweet something again fif. This n*gga 43


[pic - click to view]




Ross won
I rather win half a mil than make some fire in da studio
 01-23-2012, 08:21 PM         #59
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chia-Like said:
Only reason 50 relevant is cause he chill wit mayweather. I forgot yall petty minded cats will be a fan of a musician who don't make music. n*ggas praisin' the man who don't do nothin for ya'll. He should be in the studio wit Banks and stop cuffin that man career
He released a mixtape last month tho
 01-23-2012, 10:35 PM         #60
Mikederm11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
Pretty sure that means they supposed to win by more than 3
I can see that your not into 2 sports betting. Anytime it's a "+" that means they were suppose 2 lose. It was +3.5.. Which means if the Niners would have won by 3, you would still win if you picked the Giants.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy