Stephen A Smith: Per Sources The Orlando Magic Have Inquired About Chandler + Amar'e For Howard

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
203 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
If we can keep amare well be good
 6 years ago '04        #62
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
oh we've been fu*ked for a minute

never liked the idea of getting Pringles, and it turned out wayyyyyy worse than i could have ever imagined

average coaches can't coach great players

they need someone who will garner respect

and Pringles ain't 'bout that life pleiboi
 6 years ago '08        #63
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,246 | Props total: 13608 13608
Im tired of blaming dantoni I've never seen a team with a bunch of players who go hot/cold so quickly and we need to get amare the ball more hes not having the best season but stilll all we do in the 4th quarter is iso with melo
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,840 | Props total: 20758 20758
 luv4music said:
oh we've been fu*ked for a minute

never liked the idea of getting Pringles, and it turned out wayyyyyy worse than i could have ever imagined

average coaches can't coach great players

they need someone who will garner respect

and Pringles ain't 'bout that life pleiboi

I think my problem is I was naive & believed with Amar'e we can do something even having a sh*t coach. Then we got Melo I was I excited as hell but then reality started to creep in the back of head. I still supported the trade but even during the Boston/Knicks sweep I started to say in my mind "Oh sh*t...our team & future is fu*ked".

It's crazy how people don't realize how truly bad Pringles is, music. These guys realllllly don't have a clue.
 6 years ago '06        #65
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
dwight to miami for bosh rumors next week
 6 years ago '04        #66
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I think my problem is I was naive & believed with Amar'e we can do something even having a sh*t coach. Then we got Melo I was I excited as hell but then reality started to creep in the back of head. I still supported the trade but even during the Boston/Knicks sweep I started to say in my mind "Oh sh*t...our team & future is fu*ked".

It's crazy how people don't realize how truly bad Pringles is, music. These guys realllllly don't have a clue.
i knew it wasn't gonna work, but still hoped

every team that goes deep in the playoffs has a deep bench. you just have to in order to bang out 7 game series. i looked at everyone we were giving up for Melo and knew we were fu*ked. Then to pay that much for Tyson without addressing our number one problem which wasn't defense, but an actual floor general, that just took the cake.

everyone that says it's not Pringles fault just doesn't watch games, and i can't blame 'em, cuz i wouldn't either

the dude is just lost out there, constantly yelling at the younger players while letting Stat and Melo get away with murder. i'm actually sick of saying it - he just doesn't get any respect.

in any other team/sport/management situation in the world, he would be sacked. the fact that he is still there is simply inexcusable.

with all that said, i bleed blue and orange and aren't used to winning anyway. so i'll keep watching the games and hope something positive can come out of it. because right now, it's just depressing knowing whoever the most average player is on the team we about to play is gonna go for a career high

#lifeofaKnicksfan
 6 years ago '04        #67
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
almost forgot

:mj2:
 6 years ago '10        #68
space
space
 luv4music said:
i knew it wasn't gonna work, but still hoped

every team that goes deep in the playoffs has a deep bench. you just have to in order to bang out 7 game series. i looked at everyone we were giving up for Melo and knew we were fu*ked. Then to pay that much for Tyson without addressing our number one problem which wasn't defense, but an actual floor general, that just took the cake.

everyone that says it's not Pringles fault just doesn't watch games, and i can't blame 'em, cuz i wouldn't either

the dude is just lost out there, constantly yelling at the younger players while letting Stat and Melo get away with murder. i'm actually sick of saying it - he just doesn't get any respect.

in any other team/sport/management situation in the world, he would be sacked. the fact that he is still there is simply inexcusable.

with all that said, i bleed blue and orange and aren't used to winning anyway. so i'll keep watching the games and hope something positive can come out of it. because right now, it's just depressing knowing whoever the most average player is on the team we about to play is gonna go for a career high

#lifeofaKnicksfan

I'm mad I can't add anything to this

Said everything needed to be said plus more. Preachhh homie lol & you already know the motto:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2012, 10:15 PM         #69
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
get drafted

play on team

team loses 10 games

request trade instead of work hard and recruit talent
Don't forget to add......

"Make wishlist..........release it to the press..........deny ever made the wishlist"
 6 years ago '05        #70
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 beantown said:
Steven A Smith??? The same guy that said Kobe was going to demand a trade?
No the same n*gga that broke the LeBron to Heat story 2 weeks before it happened, and all of American laughed at him and said no way..

Stephen A. sources >>>>>
 01-24-2012, 12:16 AM         #71
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new era of nba players are gay as fu*k.

Its nothing like a player who rides with his team till the very end, because thats loyalty and they'll rather be the leader of the team, instead of joining another superstars team. and they take the blame like real men instead of having excuses as dumb as "i dont like the depth perception of the home court"

Pierce, reggie miller, tayshaun, nash, dirk, duncan, wade, ...and some of the new era players like durant and rose. the rest are just f*ggots.

Last edited by cheguevara; 01-24-2012 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #72
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
yeah as soon as i saw the melo trade i didnt like it.

Boy was i right.

too bad the knicks front office cant see this sh*t.

i ride with my team, but damn knicks is a horrible franchise.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30058 30058
 RMG 007 said:

kobe requested a trade before pau came
Where would he exactly fit in if they did traded him

Kobe was just talking he even said it himself
He did that to get back at Mitch

He won 3 rings prior he couldn't land somewhere else
And accomplish that

fu*king goat
 6 years ago '05        #74
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i would stop watching the magic if this trade goes thru. i realize he will be gone but why get an aging amare who plays like antonio mcdyess? bynum, gasol, lopez, j smith, ellis > stoudamire
amare back to being to focal point of a team with a decent point guard is gonna be just as beastly as he was before the melo trade, amare still has it and this owuldnt be a bad look for the magic but a horrible trade for the knicks

amare and chandler surrounded by actual shooters = what the knicks could of been minus the melo trade
 6 years ago '08        #75
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 CashNy said:
honestly im not really interested in the nba anymore. this sh*t has became musical chairs

n*ggas going here and there just because. dudes like dirk, nash, kobe are the last of a dying breed
my exact reason for not giving a fck as well.
players getting desperate for rings like the NBA is at it's last years
 6 years ago '10        #76
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9603 9603
 cheguevara said:
new era of nba players are gay as fu*k.

Its nothing like a player who rides with his team till the very end, because thats loyalty and they'll rather be the leader of the team, instead of joining another superstars team. and they take the blame like real men instead of having excuses as dumb as "i dont like the depth perception of the home court"

Pierce, reggie miller, tayshaun, nash, dirk, duncan, wade, ...and some of the new era players like durant and rose. the rest are just f*ggots.
What?

6 years ago '05        #77
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
my exact reason for not giving a fck as well.
players getting desperate for rings like the NBA is at it's last years
Even worse they not even doing it for rings, they doin it cause they wanna be able to party in the big city night life after the games.These dudes become friends and all of a sudden they wanna play together. Magic, Bird, Isiah, Jordan, Charles & players from that era didnt wanna play with their NBA friends they wanted to beat em. They wanted those braggin rights.

NBA used to be my fave of all the sports but havent watched a game in 2 years & I dont even miss it
 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM         #78
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
honestly im not really interested in the nba anymore. this sh*t has became musical chairs

n*ggas going here and there just because. dudes like dirk, nash, kobe are the last of a dying breed
what about the actual GM's and owners who make the trades. You're blaming a few "stars", when the teams cut and trade people everyday? Where is their loyalty? Damn, you gotta stay at McDonalds your whole life nowadays...can't go to Wendy's or nothing lol
 6 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 freakbucket said:
what about the actual GM's and owners who make the trades. You're blaming a few "stars", when the teams cut and trade people everyday? Where is their loyalty? Damn, you gotta stay at McDonalds your whole life nowadays...can't go to Wendy's or nothing lol
Kobe tried to go to Burger King though

Didn't have his order or his way
 6 years ago '04        #80
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 CashNy said:

^ so f*ckin' true bruh

when they started breakin' up the pistons core of billups, rasheed, ben wallace, tayshaun prince, and rip...

...i knew the NBA was headed for the sh*tter

ain't no reason for amare to be on the knicks... no reason for melo to be on the knicks... no reason for lebron to be on the heat... no reason for chris paul to be on the clippers...

90's n*ggaz like karl malone, clyde drexler, jordan, pippen, olajuwon, ewing, etc... stayed w/ one team for 10+ seasons, tryin' to win an NBA title... and THEN those players went to another team @ the end of their careers...

n*ggaz done f*cked up the NBA bruh...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago