Stephen A Smith: Per Sources The Orlando Magic Have Inquired About Chandler + Amar'e For Howard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah it could actually happen in 5 weeks. You can't trade Tyson till March 1st & the Trade Deadline this year is March 15th. Unless.........Could we do a sign & trade in the offseason?
oh aight, i a.ssumed the deadline would have remained in Feb...in that case, it's likely
 6 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21084 21084
 Loco Poe said:
bynum and gasol > chandler and amare. so wtf is the knicks thinking?
Lakers don't wanna trade both Bynum & Gasol remember?

And this is just an inquiry from the Magic, not the Knicks. I mean it's in the thread title, doesn't take that much time to read....

carden2 said:
so can the magic ship him where ever or does howard have a say in the deal. i know that a team would probably want a contract extension in a deal just curious.
To my knowledge he doesn't have a no-trade clause so yea the Magic can send him anywhere they choose to. What they're doing is being nice & listening to what Dwight is saying but they can do whatever they want.

Born_Loser said:
oh aight, i a.ssumed the deadline would have remained in Feb...in that case, it's likely

Very likely indeed. It's kind of crazy how our name has been put out there for the second time in two weeks Hopefully we have a chance for this trade to go down, if not life goes on
 01-23-2012, 05:01 PM         #43
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RMG 007 said:

kobe requested a trade before pau came
Only because they lied to him about building for a championship. They were using him to sell tickets and didn't care if they won. He didn't want to be used but after he threatened them they made a move...he has what he wanted he stayed. See n*ggas like Melo, LeBron, and Howard have teams that are trying to put together championships teams, and did a damn good job all three of them have had a good shot at it before they left their original teams. It's completely different but of course a Kobe hater wouldn't realize that. I don't know why I read and respond to some of this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #44
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Here we go with the per sources again. Focus isnt even on the games anymore. NBA has turned to the WWE. Its sad..
 6 years ago '04        #45
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah it could actually happen in 5 weeks. You can't trade Tyson till March 1st & the Trade Deadline this year is March 15th. Unless.........Could we do a sign & trade in the offseason?

Jameer? JR Smith??

u ain't feeling Jameer?

he knows how to get an offense involved, and was the man next to the man when the Magic went to the finals

we'd still have Baron sitting pretty on the bench

and JR is a chucker, but we need a SG who can take over when Melo can't

fu*k man i'd take me and u in the back court over what we got right now
 6 years ago '07        #46
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,359 | Props total: 2070 2070
 6 years ago '04        #47
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It'll be either this:

Amar'e/Chandler/Jeffries or Balkman for Dwight/Turk/Anderson

or

Amar'e/Chandler for Dwight/Turk
no way we give anderson up, There is talk of an extension for anderson I would say turk and dwight more likely, If any thing at all .
 6 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 luv4music said:
u ain't feeling Jameer?

he knows how to get an offense involved, and was the man next to the man when the Magic went to the finals

we'd still have Baron sitting pretty on the bench

and JR is a chucker, but we need a SG who can take over when Melo can't

fu*k man i'd take me and u in the back court over what we got right now
I'ma be averaging 12 a.ssists per game

And after hearing from Magic fans & seeing for myself of Jameer's play, I would rather root for the D-League then watch him start on this team. He doesn't run plays, has lowwwwwwwwwwwwww basketball I.Q, chucks up 3's, makes god awful turnovers & can't finish at the rim.

Honestly we do need a SG but we don't need one who is isn't efficient at what he does. A Ray Allen type of player or someone who can get his own shot would be a great fit. That's why I'm hoping Ill Will sticks to his word & comes here if the opportunity presents itself.
 6 years ago '04        #49
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
 HOLLA BACK said:
Here we go with the per sources again. Focus isnt even on the games anymore. NBA has turned to the WWE. Its sad..
Good teams are still focused it is all the losing teams and there fans getting there satisfaction
off rumors and what if hype .
 6 years ago '04        #50
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 Jaysin_305 said:
Good teams are still focused it is all the losing teams and there fans getting there satisfaction
off rumors and what if hype .

welcome to the NBA
 6 years ago '05        #51
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,282 | Props total: 6387 6387
 CashNy said:
honestly im not really interested in the nba anymore. this sh*t has became musical chairs

n*ggas going here and there just because. dudes like dirk, nash, kobe are the last of a dying breed
i know.. its like DEBUNK MODE in sonic.. the game is useless now
 6 years ago '04        #52
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 ramanaa said:
orlando would be dumb to take that trade. the knicks and their GM should rott for their stupidity
Why would they be dumb? They are going to lose him for nothing after the season is over!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #53
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5871 5871
I wish the Carmelo trade never happened.
 6 years ago '06        #54
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
we need duhon to be included in that deal

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '09        #55
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2770 2770
LOL they just gave Chandler all that money, now they might ship him and Stat out
 6 years ago '04        #56
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
if this trade go thru, would the knicks have the money be able to pick up dwill in free agency?
 6 years ago '10        #57
space
space
 illthoughtzz said:
if this trade go thru, would the knicks have the money be able to pick up dwill in free agency?
Nope. They would have to do a sign & trade in the free agency (That's if we can do a S&T) or just go for a trade.

Melo will be the centerpiece in both situations.
 6 years ago '09        #58
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,830 | Props total: 1044 1044
 SOCIALITE said:
Only because they lied to him about building for a championship. They were using him to sell tickets and didn't care if they won. He didn't want to be used but after he threatened them they made a move...he has what he wanted he stayed. See n*ggas like Melo, LeBron, and Howard have teams that are trying to put together championships teams, and did a damn good job all three of them have had a good shot at it before they left their original teams. It's completely different but of course a Kobe hater wouldn't realize that. I don't know why I read and respond to some of this sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #59
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
I thnk we need to relax and build chemistry before we trade for another star player and our team has less continuity

We have no point guard and our offense is give the ball to Melo and hope for the best... Fields has played well in the past few games... Shump has potential Jorts is contributing and I still love Billy Walker

I think we need to get to know each other better... And liet us have a PG for 10 games

No need to panic... D'antoni needs to earn his check and get coaching together... He can be the first one out of town for all i care... Give Woodson the head spot
 6 years ago '10        #60
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
I thnk we need to relax and build chemistry before we trade for another star player and our team has less continuity

We have no point guard and our offense is give the ball to Melo and hope for the best... Fields has played well in the past few games... Shump has potential Jorts is contributing and I still love Billy Walker

I think we need to get to know each other better... And liet us have a PG for 10 games

No need to panic... D'antoni needs to earn his check and get coaching together... He can be the first one out of town for all i care... Give Woodson the head spot
*sigh*

The patience of being a Knicks fan has blinded you of actually wanting to win.

If that wasn't the case you would be up in arms about a duo equaling to 164 millions dollars still needing time to gel & a team that even with a point guard is still in doo-doo because the shooters suck, we don't have any leaders, the players don't fear the coach & the plays are outright garbage. To top it off in this system & even in Woodson's system it wouldn't make a difference because we don't have the right players:

Mike :

You need shooters, a good/great PG, players that can create their own shots.

Woodson:

Defensive players, players that want to play defense.

Look at the big picture, we're fu*ked...Can't believe I'm admitting this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago