Jan 22 - Current Update on ALL File hosting websites

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
DF links are still good
 6 years ago '04        #102
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
sh*ts bout to get ugly... The govt aint playin, nor is anon and the worlds youth... Ive always been a skeptic about conspiracies and sh*t but its pretty obvious that the private sector and government are in bed with each other. They are becoming aware that with technology and faster communication, the number of people that are aware about whats going on isnt in small numbers anymore and the people have really started to flex... 2012 is the year
 6 years ago '06        #103
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 pimppoet said:

[spoiler - click to view]

lmfao! mannnnnn..WinMX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Those chatrooms used to go OFF! lollll..

all I'ma say..............:agreement6:
 6 years ago '06        #104
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
lol. And people enjoyed the hell out of those albums. Everything was in heavy rotation back then. Truthfully, fu*k a SOPA and the piracy scapegoat. sh*tty albums and fast connections fu*ked the game up.

Download a 16-track album in a minute, load into iTunes, and scan a 1-hour album in 15 minutes to decide if it's any good lol. Piracy was our way of holding the industry hostage and demanding better standards, and it fu*kin' backfired. Because all the industry did was deliver ringtone music and iTunes singles going platinum instead of albums.

Biggest lie these n*ggas are telling is that people will buy the albums they can't download illegally.
You just said nothing but tha fu*kin TRUTH!

you had no choice but to enjoy it if it's takin' 4x the duration of tha album to download tha sh*t lol...had fun nights listenin' to "Welcome" ---- n*gga used to go krazy when I heard da AOL dude say "GOODBYE!" during a download!
 6 years ago '09        #105
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 KeithHernandez said:
lol. And people enjoyed the hell out of those albums. Everything was in heavy rotation back then. Truthfully, fu*k a SOPA and the piracy scapegoat. sh*tty albums and fast connections fu*ked the game up.

Download a 16-track album in a minute, load into iTunes, and scan a 1-hour album in 15 minutes to decide if it's any good lol. Piracy was our way of holding the industry hostage and demanding better standards, and it fu*kin' backfired. Because all the industry did was deliver ringtone music and iTunes singles going platinum instead of albums.

Biggest lie these n*ggas are telling is that people will buy the albums they can't download illegally.
 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM         #106
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
everybody downloads mp3's EVERYBODY

so its much to do about nothing, they dont get it.....music lovers love music they dont give a fu*k about the politics......the records companies do......thy have been raping the artist for years......and now they start to get r*ped for profits and they cry foul.....its really just more political bullsh*t.
everybody does not download mp3s. there are over 300 million people in this country....let's say 150 million of them are over 16....a small percentage of them download stuff. you'd be surprised at how many people dont even know how.
 6 years ago '06        #107
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
The music industry is dead especially hip hop. Am I suppose to pay cash for a mixtape? I enjoy freddie gibbs, yo gotti, and dj drama but im not paying for a mixtape. Where would drake, wiz khalifa, or nicki minaj be without free internet distributed mixtapes? And last I checked those artist do big numbers dispite leaks and piracy. Call of duty sold 7million games in a weekend dispite piracy and tyler perry is still making money dispite his films being bootlegged heavy in all black neighborhoods. People who download still bought stuff, they just k!lled that.
 6 years ago '07        #108
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 freakbucket said:
everybody does not download mp3s. there are over 300 million people in this country....let's say 150 million of them are over 16....a small percentage of them download stuff. you'd be surprised at how many people dont even know how.
lol. used to get mad at people who didn't know how to do it. like, if y'all wasn't calling me a computer geek when i was 12, you might know how to do more than gas ugly broads on facebook. go buy a sh*tty bootleg off the haitians in flatbush b.
 6 years ago '06        #109
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
It's not tha artists who's doing tha bi*ching and complaining^ It's da fu*kin' Jews behind tha scenes who WANT EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD..including us...smh..real shiit!
 6 years ago '04        #110
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

you had no choice but to enjoy it if it's takin' 4x the duration of tha album to download tha sh*t lol...had fun nights listenin' to "Welcome" ---- n*gga used to go krazy when I heard da AOL dude say "GOODBYE!" during a download!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #111
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 The Blueprint said:

Streambox ripper

Damn we've come a LONG way

fu*kin feds
BACK TO THE DAYS OF RM and yousendit
where uploads had 20-30 downloads and they were gone
so you always had to get in first to get the real media albums or they were gone
 6 years ago '04        #112
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Do you remember "GangstaRap.tk" Can't remember tha actual name but it was *something like that...back when it took 4-6hrs for 1 GOTDAMN ALBUM!!!!!

sh*t was REAL back n da day! :agreement6:

Almost forgot....

Downloadin rm/ra files & convertin' em' to mp3 >>>>
wtf??????????? those were the days boy....
 6 years ago '05        #113
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Wow beat-box back in full effect! Feds watching!-
 6 years ago '04        #114
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 247 247
damn i remember when this site was just beat-box when was that 2001?
 6 years ago '06        #115
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 astrotrain said:
damn i remember when this site was just beat-box when was that 2001?
 6 years ago '07        #116
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

Used to pirate AOL, too. Had piles of those 30-day free trial discs. had a new email address every few weeks lol.
 6 years ago '06        #117
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
Used to pirate AOL, too. Had piles of those 30-day free trial discs. had a new email address every few weeks lol.
damn riiiiiiiiiighttt ! I used to take dem cds from my aunts/grandmas house all da time..lol..fake info on deck..used to get back kuz sometimes tha "info" wouldn't go through
 6 years ago '06        #118
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
sooo should i stop downloading my english subbed shows from mediafire now. im thinking they're going to shut it down but iwanna get the rest of the season.
 6 years ago '05        #119
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,178 | Props total: 9292 9292
Im about to dust off soulseek and sh*t...

Meet me in the boxden room my n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #120
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
this thread =
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy