Jan 22 - Current Update on ALL File hosting websites

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
24845 pageviews
268 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Jan 22 - Current Update on ALL File hosting websites

[pic - click to view]

Megaupload - Closed.
FileServe - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Deleting multiple files. Banning Premium accounts. Closed Affiliate Program.
FileJungle - Deleting files. Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
FileSonic - Stopped filesharing. You can only download your own files. Closed Affiliate Program. Changed server location Jan 22, 2012. Taken down it's Facebook page Now using Digital fingerprinting. Files are being deleted as soon as uploaded (as Hotfile did).
UploadStation - Owned by Fileserve (same as above). Testing USA IP addresses blocking.
VideoBB - Closed Affiliate Program.
Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
FilePost - Started suspending accounts with infringing material (as Hotfile did)
Videoz - Closed Affiliate Program.
4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
Org torrent - could vanish with everything within 30 days "he is under criminal investigation"
Network Share mIRC - awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrent everything.
EnterUpload - Down (Redirect)
Koshiki - Operating 100% Japan will not join the SOPA / PIPA
Shienko Box - 100% working China / Korea will not join the SOPA / PIPA
ShareX BR - group UOL / BOL / iG say they will join the SOPA / PIPA

Japan, China and Korea have said NO to the FBI, and that even if laws are passed in the USA, they will not have any value within the sovereignty of their countries!

will update as i get more info
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Rapidshare Facebook page

Dear RapidShare fans,
You posted some comments on our wall today regarding the shutdown of Megaupload. There is no reason to be concerned. We distinguish ourselves from services like Megaupload in many major issues and we aren’t threatened in any way. One of the main differences between RapidShare and Megaupload is that we never wanted to escape from the legal access of any administration. RapidShare AG was founded in Switzerland, was always based at the address cited in the imprint and was always managed with an authentic name without any anonymous intermediary companies. The drastic measures against Megaupload were obviously seen as necessary by the FBI because the situation was different there.
We wish you a great time with RapidShare!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of these websites operate in other countries but the kicker is they are blocking US ISPs

updated 4:17 EST

Last edited by jlandryst; 01-23-2012 at 08:34 PM..

268 comments for "Jan 22 - Current Update on ALL File hosting websites"

6 years ago '07        #2
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 jlandryst said:
MegaUpload
Closed.

FileSonic
ALL Sharing disabled. Closed affiliate program. Deleting files and accounts.

FileServe
ALL Sharing disabled. Closed affiliate program. Deleting files and accounts.

FileJungle
(Owned by FileServe) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

UploadStation
(Owned by FileServe) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

VideoBB
Closed affiliate program.

~disallowed~
Banned USA IP addresses.

FilePost
Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

VideoZer
Closed affiliate program.

4shared
Deleting multiple files.

Thankyou America

will update as i get more info

gonna post this in my FS thread so people can see whats going on
 6 years ago '11        #3
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Anyword on what mediafire is doing?
 6 years ago '04        #4
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
Can't ppl just upload using a random file name? Instead of naming the file "the office s08e12" name that sh*t "hebjxispp"
 01-22-2012, 10:32 PM         #5
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat said:
Can't ppl just upload using a random file name? Instead of naming the file "the office s08e12" name that sh*t "hebjxispp"
Smh.. And you dumbasses wonder why they're trying to place safeguards to stop filesharing which will limit other peoples internet browsing abilities.
 6 years ago '09        #6
quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,487 | Props total: 2348 2348
i had an account with fileserve.. now will i be charged the money or wha
 6 years ago '05        #7
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7020 7020
well i'm buying movies more now anyway just got contagion hope it's good since i actually spent 12.50 on it.
 6 years ago '05        #8
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 JohnDoe said:
gonna post this in my FS thread so people can see whats going on
Bump...
 6 years ago '11        #9
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3974 3974
Fileserve was still up this morn when I left for work.
 6 years ago '04        #10
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545 OP
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 Tony Franks said:
Fileserve was still up this morn when I left for work.
they are deleting files as i type this
 01-23-2012, 11:41 AM         #11
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the thread. A little more info...

01-23-2012, 11:47 AM         #12
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplomat said:
Here are a few problems with that.

Major corporations hire companies to do some of the follow tactics...

GOOGLE search. This shows them blogs, forums, etc... that do 3rd party hosting. Then they follow links, follow the users who upload, then get the users banned and the files removed. A site is only as good as the amount of working links they have.

On youtube, they have software that scans the content of the file being uploaded. You can call it 22quarters, but if it detects a 50 cent song in the file, it will be banned.

the biggest part of file sharing is the ability to search. most of the stuff wouldnt get to "us" if we didnt have people who found it on other sites. we are not the source...we are just part of the 10th level folks who keep spreading. so if you cut it off at the source...there is nothing else.

renaming can help, as well as putting stuff in ZIP files with a password. but once we lose 5 or so huge file sharing sites, sh*t just wont be available in the big way it used to be. that's bad for EVERYONE, including those of us who share big LEGAL files. better step up your p***y game.
 6 years ago '11        #13
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
U know people should say fu*k it don't go to movies are buy DVD don't support the companies that behind SOPA OR PIPA. fu*k them all then that small amount they was crying about would turn into a larger fu*kong amount
 6 years ago '04        #14
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Suppafresh said:
U know people should say fu*k it don't go to movies are buy DVD don't support the companies that behind SOPA OR PIPA. fu*k them all then that small amount they was crying about would turn into a larger fu*kong amount
I don't buy movies or go to the theatre outside of major movies I really want to see. Like Dark Knight or Avengers I want to see and will pay admission. But movies like Safe House or Haywire, which I also want to see, I will wait and not spend my money.

And I was just about to start buying certain dvds I wanted to own the hard copies of, but after all this, they won't be getting any of my money anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #15
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
death to the WeB... resurrect The Scene????

i need a better way to transfer homework.....

6 years ago '11        #16
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
^ The scene was never dead. It's gonna be funny to see how many people flock to private trackers now. Good thing I started doing that 3 years ago. I'm everywhere you could possibly want to be all without having to worry about the feds...
 01-23-2012, 01:12 PM         #17
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's official. rip fileserve.

the wild wild west internet is coming to an end.
 6 years ago '04        #18
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Retro said:
^ The scene was never dead. It's gonna be funny to see how many people flock to private trackers now. Good thing I started doing that 3 years ago. I'm everywhere you could possibly want to be all without having to worry about the feds...

scene been dead if you ask me. the music part of it atleast
 6 years ago '11        #19
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 S.TEX said:
the wild wild west internet is coming to an end.
No it's not. People just need to find different ways to get what they want. There are more file hosts than the big names...

SpyDa said:
scene been dead if you ask me. the music part of it atleast
Music yeah, but who really needs a CD months in advance nowadays? The scene may be getting trumped by better outlets but it's not dead. Trust me...
 6 years ago '04        #20
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Retro said:
No it's not. People just need to find different ways to get what they want. There are more file hosts than the big names...

Music yeah, but who really needs a CD months in advance nowadays? The scene may be getting trumped by better outlets but it's not dead. Trust me...

oh i know should have clarified it better....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy