College basketball was supposed to be off the charts this year...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 791 791
I don't really care about this season, not even the Duke game...the team sucks, Gary's gone and it's a new coach that seems kind of douchey

meh
 6 years ago '04        #162
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Kentucky might just be head and shoulders above the comp.

Signed Anthony Davis
 01-25-2012, 04:59 PM         #163
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Kentucky might just be head and shoulders above the comp.

Signed Anthony Davis
i think we can still hand with em. if not beat them.
 6 years ago '04        #164
space
space
 Dro889 said:
i think we can still hand with em. if not beat them.
I hate to say this because I like UNC but I think yall might be too soft. If Kentucky gets physical, block a few shots out of bounds, flex on yall. I think i might affect you guys.

Player for player yeah its comparable but i think Kentucky might just be more of a presence.

Im I out of line for thinking this?? Do I have UNC fu*ked up??
 6 years ago '06        #165
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Veno da Don said:
I hate to say this because I like UNC but I think yall might be too soft. If Kentucky gets physical, block a few shots out of bounds, flex on yall. I think i might affect you guys.

Player for player yeah its comparable but i think Kentucky might just be more of a presence.

Im I out of line for thinking this?? Do I have UNC fu*ked up??
Only lost to uk by 1 at uk, you maybe right, but I also think people are reading into the fsu game way too much.
 6 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Only lost to uk by 1 at uk, you maybe right, but I also think people are reading into the fsu game way too much.
they probably are but you have to admit FSU kinda exposed the formula on beating you guys. They are a TOUGH defensive minded ground who does not backdown to anyone just like Kentucky.

But like I said the talent is there for UNC it might come down to the mental game which is scary for them.
 01-25-2012, 05:28 PM         #167
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UK isn't soft? They aren't "beasts" out there... that's for sure. I don't think UK out-toughs UNC in the slightest... The only dude on UK that brings "toughness" like that is Jones and he disappears in games.
 6 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 Bezerk said:
UK isn't soft? They aren't "beasts" out there... that's for sure. I don't think UK out-toughs UNC in the slightest... The only dude on UK that brings "toughness" like that is Jones and he disappears in games.
no love for AD, MKG,Miller, Lamb... That's alot of size and an imposing group.

I personally think UK is pretty tough and you can't drive the lane on them cause they sending that sh*t back.
 01-25-2012, 05:35 PM         #169
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So those guys are known as "tough"?

Calipari continues to say this team isn't that tough and needs to get tougher.
 6 years ago '04        #170
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
 Dro889 said:
1. Dtown you do know that i dont really like bezerk right? we constantly get in debates.. not my fault you just talk out of your a.ss for jokes and really have no point or hell even state anything that is factual, bunch of excuses.

2. and follow you around threads? n*gga there are 2 college basketball threads that were currently on the same page so its not hard to run into your retarded inbred a.ss because you constantly repping michigan st when i dont remember seeing anyone other than i think smoovedude (i think thats his name) repping michigan st when they were down.. at least ride threw the struggles like a man.. not a hoe.

3. not to mention you have typed literally 4 essays in this mutha fu*ka and you talking bout i live on the internet?
1. Ok buddy, whatever you have to tell yourself so that you can sleep at night. Feel free to continue to be proud of hate for someone you've "never met"

2. Are you really accusing somebody who's bled green and white his entire life, GONE to Michigan State for undergrad AND enrolled in grad school, who grew up 15 mins from East Lansing, and has had season tix for bball since my father built the Breslin Center when I was 5, of being a frontrunner? and this n*gga is accusing me of talking out of my a.ss. The fact is I stopped posting on this forum between the time I joined this site until last November.. n*gga please. I haven't had any free time for 3 years until recently. Working 60+ hours a week in a real job and balancing a social life will do that. Again, hop off.

3. . . I'm sorry yout feelings are hurt. I was prettty rough. .. here is a fire extinguisher for your soul burn and some kleenex for your tears .
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #171
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
Welp, since my IQ drops 5 pts every time I respond to you, I suppose I'm going to *gasp* to the original topic. Seasons like this one are the best. Who wants a totally doominant team? College basketballl is so unpredictable anyways, you never know what's going to happen. This season it will most likely take a well-coached, high basketball IQ team to win it all (UNC, yes Dro I said UNC , Duke, Kansas, etc) to win it all. For some reason I can't envision UK winning a chip as long as Cal is at the helm.. Call me a hater, call me salty, call me disrespectful , but I moved to Memphis the year after he left, and had 12 diehard fans working under me.. and not one person had a single good thing to say about the dude other than hiis recruiting skills. That doesn't get you too far. Look at the University of Memphis the past 2 years, some of the best recruits but haven't won against a ranked team. You have to hammer home fundamentals to win. Although, if there were ever a year for him to win it, it'd be this one..

I don't give us a very good shot at going all the way this year, only because we are still pretty raw. If we can really hit our stride by March, we'll knock off some good teams in the tourney.. This was supposed to be a major rebuilding year for us (obscurity), but I expect a strong showing.

Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 05:45 PM..
 01-25-2012, 05:41 PM         #172
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dtown... seriously (no i didn't read those posts), but what's wrong my dude? Why are you acting like this. It's kind of childish/feminine.

What's REALLY your issue... (Answer in less than 200 characters please).
 6 years ago '04        #173
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Bezerk said:
dtown... seriously (no i didn't read those posts), but what's wrong my dude? Why are you acting like this. It's kind of childish/feminine.

What's REALLY your issue... (Answer in less than 200 characters please).
No issue. no need for you to read 2 posts ago, because it was directed at dro. I got back on topic and gave your team respect in my last post. read it bruh
 dtown1759 said:
Welp, since my IQ drops 5 pts every time I respond to you, I suppose I'm going to *gasp* to the original topic......

Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 05:49 PM..
 01-25-2012, 05:52 PM         #174
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
No issue. no need for you to read 2 posts ago, because it was directed at dro. I got back on topic and gave your team respect in my last post. read it bruh
I can't call Kansas a high IQ team with a dumbass PG running the show turning the ball over 15 times.

But relax my man. People don't respect MSU, and we don't have a reason to. That doesn't mean go to war. I actually know a lot about MSU, I've seen all the recruits they have coming in play in person. One of my best friends is an MSU grad and one of current coworkers just graduated from there and I work in sports.

I know a good bit about MSU. Don't a.ssume that no one knows about one of the more elite programs in basketball.
 6 years ago '04        #175
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Bezerk said:
I can't call Kansas a high IQ team with a dumbass PG running the show turning the ball over 15 times.

But relax my man. People don't respect MSU, and we don't have a reason to. That doesn't mean go to war. I actually know a lot about MSU, I've seen all the recruits they have coming in play in person. One of my best friends is an MSU grad and one of current coworkers just graduated from there and I work in sports.

I know a good bit about MSU. Don't a.ssume that no one knows about one of the more elite programs in basketball.
yeah teague has been a fu*kup, but Self coaches the hell out of his PGs like Izzo, I could see them hitting their stride by tourney time.

Props, I take back 1 of the bad things I said about you . Just 1 You still live in AVL?I recall that from a thread.. hopefullly not. TBH I don't have the time to follow recruiting as much as I wish I could (hence why you don't see me in the Shabazz thread). I've been in love with basketball since I was 3 tho..

Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 06:04 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #176
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 dtown1759 said:
hey, sorry bruh, I think you might be right again.........

wait i forgot,
[pic - click to view]

n*gga you think I give a fu*k who you f*gs keep in your avys?? Like I said, when a dumb a.ss fu*k n*gga pops off baselessly about my team,, I'ma return the favor and do the same to him. Why do you feel the need to follow me in every thread and troll me (poorly, i might add)?? oh I get it, you're one of those weird internet stalker types.. it's all coming together.. The fact that you constantly puttin up for Zerk & NYC, co-signing and e-circle-jerking each other in every thread is starting to make you look real suspect.. You n*ggas claim to be "nemeses", but considering the irrelevant-ass-details you all know about each other (bumper stickers??? avy histories?? ,) I'm starting to think there may be some wild jungle homo-hate-love-triangle sh*t going on here.. Why don't you hop off my nuts, and get off their d!cks because you about to get ticketed for riding without a helmet.

Are you that much of an internet approval junkie? Starved for attention or reputation points on an internet board??? Maybe you should try getting some real friends.. Fall back old man, Chris hansen bout to come for that a.ss n*gga

Now I know this post is reaching your "didn't read"-illiteracy threshold, so I'lll end with a simple picture. hopefully your neanderthal f*ggot a.ss will understand it:
[pic - click to view]

Ether.
 01-25-2012, 06:30 PM         #177
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
yeah teague has been a fu*kup, but Self coaches the hell out of his PGs like Izzo, I could see them hitting their stride by tourney time.

Props, I take back 1 of the bad things I said about you . Just 1 You still live in AVL?I recall that from a thread.. hopefullly not. TBH I don't have the time to follow recruiting as much as I wish I could (hence why you don't see me in the Shabazz thread). I've been in love with basketball since I was 3 tho..
Nah, I left there.
 6 years ago '09        #178
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
 Bezerk said:

Ty has been playing like a top 5 guard in the country the past 2 weeks...
 6 years ago '07        #179
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 Javon23 said:
all i have to say is Duke vs. MD Tonight Javon23 in da building!

You going to get thrown out the building too
 6 years ago '04        #180
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Liquid-Science said:
I don't really care about this season, not even the Duke game...the team sucks, Gary's gone and it's a new coach that seems kind of douchey

meh
THIS MAN needs a hug
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy