College basketball was supposed to be off the charts this year...

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2012, 11:01 PM         #141
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pwayne said:
True, some questioned how well he might do. I kind of wish he had consistent shooting game.
I knew he was really really good. But he's been phenomenal.
I still like Gilly the Kid better, but you know how high I've always been on him. Everyone not named Teague has exceeded expectations.
 6 years ago '05        #142
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
I knew he was really really good. But he's been phenomenal.
I still like Gilly the Kid better, but you know how high I've always been on him. Everyone not named Teague has exceeded expectations.
Gilly another wished he outside game even a mid-range game would help. Team reminds me lot like john wall year...lot of great players but not enough consistent outside scorers. Lot of Kentucky fans say Doron Lamb is our best scorer, which I totally disagree...Darius Miller is actually our best scorer on the team.
 6 years ago '07        #143
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
good players are starting to go to smaller schools to get more pt instead of going to a duke or unc and sit for like 2 years. I like the way college ball is no one team dominating.
 01-24-2012, 11:30 PM         #144
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 balla9969 said:
good players are starting to go to smaller schools to get more pt instead of going to a duke or unc and sit for like 2 years. I like the way college ball is no one team dominating.
Nah, it sucks because the good players that go to good schools leave after 1-2 years and the good players coming in the next year aren't good enough right away.
 6 years ago '04        #145
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 Bezerk said:
Real talk... kmstokes has toned down the UNC homerism. He's entering the elite class of uncfan and Bassy. :agreement6:
every year i ask where the fu*k uncfan is...every god damn year
 6 years ago '09        #146
stmarys15 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
 Bezerk said:
If Missouri had another big or two...
I know.. I'm a huge Mizzou fan.

We are missing Laurence Bowers who tore his ACL before the season. 6'9, our 2nd highest scorer last season and 3rd highest the year before. If he was healthy this year we could win the national championship.

I thought our season was done when he went down
 01-25-2012, 01:26 AM         #147
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
every year i ask where the fu*k uncfan is...every god damn year
That n*gga posts HEAVY in every Panthers thread, but ever since UNC sucked and Duke won the title in 2010 my n*gga said fu*k a college basketball...
 6 years ago '04        #148
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,983 | Props total: 11774 11774
 Dro889 said:
its not hard to notice this cat has had the same AVY for like 2 years.. have you ever seen him rep another team? if not why make the a.ssumption.. i think the only team ive EVER seen him say anything about is Bonnies.
hey, sorry bruh, I think you might be right again.........

wait i forgot,
[pic - click to view]

n*gga you think I give a fu*k who you f*gs keep in your avys?? Like I said, when a dumb a.ss fu*k n*gga pops off baselessly about my team,, I'ma return the favor and do the same to him. Why do you feel the need to follow me in every thread and troll me (poorly, i might add)?? oh I get it, you're one of those weird internet stalker types.. it's all coming together.. The fact that you constantly puttin up for Zerk & NYC, co-signing and e-circle-jerking each other in every thread is starting to make you look real suspect.. You n*ggas claim to be "nemeses", but considering the irrelevant-ass-details you all know about each other (bumper stickers??? avy histories?? ,) I'm starting to think there may be some wild jungle homo-hate-love-triangle sh*t going on here.. Why don't you hop off my nuts, and get off their d!cks because you about to get ticketed for riding without a helmet.

Are you that much of an internet approval junkie? Starved for attention or reputation points on an internet board??? Maybe you should try getting some real friends.. Fall back old man, Chris hansen bout to come for that a.ss n*gga

Now I know this post is reaching your "didn't read"-illiteracy threshold, so I'lll end with a simple picture. hopefully your neanderthal f*ggot a.ss will understand it:
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 08:01 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #149
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #150
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
just keepin it real big homie
 6 years ago '10        #151
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15675 15675
 dtown1759 said:
hey, sorry bruh, I think you might be right again.........

wait i forgot,
[pic - click to view]

n*gga you think I give a fu*k who you f*gs keep in your avys?? Like I said, when a dumb a.ss fu*k n*gga pops off baselessly about my team,, I'ma return the favor and do the same to him. Why do you feel the need to follow me in every thread and troll me (poorly, i might add)?? oh I get it, you're one of those weird internet stalker types.. it's all coming together.. The fact that you constantly puttin up for Zerk & NYC, co-signing and e-circle-jerking each other in every thread is starting to make you look real suspect.. You n*ggas claim to be "nemeses", but considering the irrelevant-ass-details you all know about each other (bumper stickers??? avy histories?? ,) I'm starting to think there may be some wild jungle homo-hate-love-triangle sh*t going on here.. Why don't you hop off my nuts, and get off their d!cks because you about to get ticketed for riding without a helmet.

Are you that much of an internet approval junkie? Starved for attention?? Maybe you should try getting some real friends.. Fall back old man, Chris hansen bout to come for that a.ss n*gga

Now I know this post is reaching your "didn't read"-illiteracy threshold, so I'lll end with a simple picture. hopefully your neanderthal f*ggot a.ss will understand it:
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #152
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #153
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
omg this dude is still writing essays and poems in this bi*ch?
 6 years ago '04        #154
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
[pic - click to view]

NYCNYCNYC said:
omg this dude is still writing essays and poems in this bi*ch?
rigjht on cue, ladies and gentllemen!! more predictable than a chick flick.. keep pretending you can't or didn't read, it's a good look!
 6 years ago '04        #155
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
rigjht on cue, ladies and gentllemen!! more predictable than a chick flick.. keep pretending didn't read, it's a good look!
im really not readinig ur essays man if thats what the "quote" is saying.
 6 years ago '04        #156
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

Look everyone, it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's captain salty-save-a-hoe!!!!! here to save the day with his worthless $0.02!

1. I don't start beef with people over the internet unless I'm provoked or they are deserving of it...
2. I'll illustrate my 2nd point in the form of images, just like you did

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #157
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:
im really not readinig ur essays man if thats what the "quote" is saying.

[pic - click to view]

cool man, sh*t wasn't directed at you anyways, was for dro.. go 'head and keep it movin
 01-25-2012, 04:07 PM         #158
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dtown you do know that i dont really like bezerk right? we constantly get in debates.. not my fault you just talk out of your a.ss for jokes and really have no point or hell even state anything that is factual, bunch of excuses.

and follow you around threads? n*gga there are 2 college basketball threads that were currently on the same page so its not hard to run into your retarded inbred a.ss because you constantly repping michigan st when i dont remember seeing anyone other than i think smoovedude (i think thats his name) repping michigan st when they were down.. at least ride threw the struggles like a man.. not a hoe.

not to mention you have typed literally 4 essays in this mutha fu*ka and you talking bout i live on the internet?

Last edited by @RG3; 01-25-2012 at 04:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #159
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8443 8443
all i have to say is Duke vs. MD Tonight Javon23 in da building!
 01-25-2012, 04:42 PM         #160
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody get this man a hug....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago