College basketball was supposed to be off the charts this year...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3235 3235
He thinks MSU could beat UK It's funny cuz he thinks it's true

Jones and Davis would eat up Payne and Nixon

Why would we be scared of kansas? We handled them relatively easily on a neutral court.
 6 years ago '04        #102
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,037 | Props total: 11839 11839
jones hasnt done jack d!ck this entire season.. i didnt say wed beat yall i said we play up to our competition and we would hang with yalll. not get run out the gym. and btw u didnt "handlle kansas" they went ice cold in the 2nd and you put them away, thats what we do to teams.. lock them down in the second hallf, make runs late (see: mich game, UNC,, duke game,FSU gonzaga games... we put them f*ggots on ice late in the games and had them n*ggas sh*ttin themselves.(remember, we have the best set play caller / 2nd half adjustment coach in the country cept for maybe K, self)
 6 years ago '07        #103
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
Kentucky last year > Kentucky this year
 6 years ago '07        #104
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
memphis would make some noise in that region
 6 years ago '05        #105
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jordanfreak7 said:
Kentucky last year > Kentucky this year

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #106
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
tbh i didn't watch hardly any CBB last year because i was very sick from feb-april so i cant comment on that, but you do have to acknowledge (and i think you may have in other threads) that t jones hasn't lived up to a fraction of the hype he was getting
 6 years ago '05        #107
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
tbh i didn't watch hardly any CBB last year because i was very sick from feb-april so i cant comment on that, but you do have to acknowledge (and i think you may have in other threads) that t jones hasn't lived up to a fraction of the hype he was getting
He's too frustrating to watch. So much potential, but I've never seen a big get blocked so many times. His defense has been on point, but offensively he's raw as hell. I think he needs to come back next season, but I'm not sure he thinks that. Right now he's probably our 4th scoring option, after Lamb, Davis, and MKG.
 6 years ago '04        #108
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 J said:
He's too frustrating to watch. So much potential, but I've never seen a big get blocked so many times. His defense has been on point, but offensively he's raw as hell. I think he needs to come back next season, but I'm not sure he thinks that. Right now he's probably our 4th scoring option, after Lamb, Davis, and MKG.
props, guess we'll see what happens by between now and april..... hope we see you so i can bump this ish...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #109
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
UK is tough but Teague wont lead them to a title

Syracuse is alright, but they still havent played the best in the big east
Still believe OSU and UNC are the best teams

and Duke has no shot at winning a title with hot head rivers on the floor
 6 years ago '10        #110
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
i mean i love every season
people are probably mad bc its more team oriented instead of a team with a dominant player and others surrounding him
the only player doing that really is Mcdermett but we rarely if ever get to see him play

2009, 2010,2011 were all great seasons
since so many kids came back its like everyone teams are more overall balanced
for ex.Only people U.K. really lost from last yr was Brandon, Harrelison, and u can add Liggins 2
but look who they got, Teague, Glichrist,Davis, and Kyle who doesn't even play that much. and they have Lamb, Jones, and Miller. 6 possible NBA players and they all hv to jell.

Last yr we had Jimmer and Kemba
b4 that evan turner, John wall
b4 that blake griffin, tyler
b4 that steph etc...

i think that alot of freshmen have failed to live up to there hype or are 2 inconsistent ex: Rivers, Nash, arizona's freshmen etc.

its always good 2 me i get to see how all the Ny n*ggas doin and for he most part they eating
 6 years ago '10        #111
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
people are probably mad bc its more team oriented instead of a team with a dominant player and others surrounding him
the only player doing that really is Mcdermett but we rarely if ever get to see him play

for ex.Only people U.K. really lost from last yr was Brandon, Harrelison, and u can add Liggins 2
but look who they got, Teague, Glichrist,Davis, and Kyle who doesn't even play that much. and they have Lamb, Jones, and Miller. 6 possible NBA players and they all hv to jell.

b4 that steph etc...

i think that alot of freshmen have failed to live up to there hype or are 2 inconsistent ex: Rivers, Nash, arizona's freshmen etc.

its always good 2 me i get to see how all the Ny n*ggas doin and for he most part they eating
 01-24-2012, 01:22 PM         #112
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BEAST7 said:

b4 that steph etc...

Rivers leads a top 10 team in scoring. A team that has 5 people averaging double figures. He also gets to the rim and foul line with ease and shoots over 40% from 3...
 6 years ago '04        #113
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
rivers is the only player on duke who i somewhat like......... and 1 of 2 or 3 all time (battier, hill).. or likeD until the cry me a rivers thread
 6 years ago '04        #114
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 440 440

6 years ago '04        #115
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 NYCNYCNYC said:

yeah, ok, let's talk about L's to unranked garbage teams..

hold up, you lost by HOW MANY??
[pic - click to view]

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
[pic - click to view]

n*gga are you for real? i kniow this f*ggot who roots for the OTHER molestation U isn't talkin sh*t.. do you not know that anything can happen on any given day oon college basketball? have you not watched a big ten game in your life?? we have the #4 RPI in the nation, NW had 4 normally dogsh*t shooters going off that day, they had just come within 2 pts of beating michigan in CRYSLER, and fu*k boy thanks for proving my point that the big ten is the toughest conference in the country. top to bottoml.

we lost our 2nd best player to retirement, you don't see me complaining and making excuses for losses like your f*ggot a.ss is

Last edited by torious; 01-24-2012 at 02:05 PM..
 01-24-2012, 01:46 PM         #116
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like to see Austin Rivers stay for his soph yr and pair him with Rasheed. Having 2 players that could get to the rim or create their own shots would be huge for Duke and Rivers. Less pressure put on Rivers.

I still have like Uconn come tourny time, and I curious to see how Unc plays w/o Dexter esp on defense. A lot of good teams though this yr and the tourny could be wide open.
 6 years ago '10        #117
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
do yall think rivers will stay?
 01-24-2012, 02:24 PM         #118
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should but prolly wont
 6 years ago '08        #119
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
Real basketball is on.
 01-24-2012, 04:44 PM         #120
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think anything Rivers does in Nov-Jan really will entail him staying or not. So, It's hard to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy