College basketball was supposed to be off the charts this year...

most viewed right now
 202
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
bassfiend316 
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Well, Mizzou lost, now Duke needs to go. Let's go Maryland! Fuuuuuuuck Duke.
 01-25-2012, 07:58 PM         #202
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
Well, Mizzou lost, now Duke needs to go. Let's go Maryland! Fuuuuuuuck Duke.
why do you spell dook wrong?
 6 years ago '04        #203
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Nah, Duke pulls away in the 2nd half

Maryland starts out games alright and collapses in the 2nd half and Coach K will made adjustments

Maryland doesn't know how to close and part of that is because they suck so badly at free throws...so even if a game is close, that'll fu*k them in the end
 6 years ago '04        #204
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15493 15493
:omfg: fllipping back and forth between games, but UMD loses
 01-25-2012, 08:25 PM         #205
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No. 1 teams lose to unranked teams ALLLLLLLLL the time.
 6 years ago '04        #206
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15493 15493
Izzo 4:18 away from win No. 400 that's my coach
 6 years ago '04        #207
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15493 15493
"Well for one thing, it means I'm 520 away from coach K"





dray with 24/1/6 for izzo da gawd


Last edited by torious; 01-25-2012 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #208
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
these turtle muthafu*kas around me are suuure quiet now.
owwwwwww!
 6 years ago '04        #209
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Game went exactly as I said...Maryland played like trash in the 2nd half and couldn't hit free throws
 6 years ago '04        #210
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
Victory!!!
Nothing left to see here
time to drink more
 6 years ago '08        #211
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
so is this the new college bball thread? if so, i need to subscribe.
 6 years ago '07        #212
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 Javon23 said:
these turtle muthafu*kas around me are suuure quiet now.
owwwwwww!



Don't know why you're so happy. Dook fu*king sucks. I know its obvious, but I'll say it anyway. This is by faaaaaaaar the worst Duke team I've seen personally at Comcast the past 3 years. Them n*ggas are a.ss. It took you until 5min left in the game to pull away(with a.ssistance from the refs) from a team with only one scorer and one big that played decent today. How the hell does Austin Rivers only score 10pts when he played for almost the entire game? He had Pe'shon guarding him, that n*gga has bricks for feet
 6 years ago '04        #213
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
 ghost8 said:
Don't know why you're so happy. Dook fu*king sucks. I know its obvious, but I'll say it anyway. This is by faaaaaaaar the worst Duke team I've seen personally at Comcast the past 3 years. Them n*ggas are a.ss. It took you until 5min left in the game to pull away(with a.ssistance from the refs) from a team with only one scorer and one big that played decent today. How the hell does Austin Rivers only score 10pts when he played for almost the entire game? He had Pe'shon guarding him, that n*gga has bricks for feet
n*gga you rep the terps = STFU
you got the nerve to talk sh*t about duke when your garbage a.ss team is unranked and the university can barely afford to keep the fu*king lights on negro please
 01-26-2012, 12:42 AM         #214
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Don't know why you're so happy. Dook fu*king sucks. I know its obvious, but I'll say it anyway. This is by faaaaaaaar the worst Duke team I've seen personally at Comcast the past 3 years. Them n*ggas are a.ss. It took you until 5min left in the game to pull away(with a.ssistance from the refs) from a team with only one scorer and one big that played decent today. How the hell does Austin Rivers only score 10pts when he played for almost the entire game? He had Pe'shon guarding him, that n*gga has bricks for feet
you feel better now??better be glad this one of the worst shooting nights for the guards..EXCEPT Austin Rivers shooting lay-ups in the 2nd half
 6 years ago '04        #215
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
What about OSU literally dunking all over Missouri??

That sh*t was gangsta, I forgot LBNash was even there.
 6 years ago '04        #216
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15493 15493
i didn't only watched a minute of osu-zou...... that kid's stat line was nasty tho..... almost on dray's level every year there's at least a few top 5 teams that go down to unrankeds. this year there are more, i think that makes it more exciting (if that's even possible in College basketballl????????)
 6 years ago '07        #217
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,619 | Props total: 16204 16204
 dtown1759 said:
i didn't only watched a minute of osu-zou...... that kid's stat line was nasty tho..... almost on dray's level every year there's at least a few top 5 teams that go down to unrankeds. this year there are more, i think that makes it more exciting (if that's even possible in College basketballl????????)
It'll be a more exciting tourney that's for sure.
 6 years ago '04        #218
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 dtown1759 said:
i didn't only watched a minute of osu-zou...... that kid's stat line was nasty tho..... almost on dray's level every year there's at least a few top 5 teams that go down to unrankeds. this year there are more, i think that makes it more exciting (if that's even possible in College basketballl????????)
you gotta watch the highlights. This kid Brown #22 POSTERIZED 2 Missouri players! Got ejected for the second one it was so nasty! Dunk of the year at least top 3, this kid on UNC(can't remember with school but it was a Carolina school) had a SICK reverse oop reminded me of a young Jason Richardson with the elevation! He put up like 36 that game his name slips my mind its too early
 6 years ago '04        #219
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15493 15493
 Veno da Don said:
you gotta watch the highlights. This kid Brown #22 POSTERIZED 2 Missouri players! Got ejected for the second one it was so nasty! Dunk of the year at least top 3, this kid on UNC(can't remember with school but it was a Carolina school) had a SICK reverse oop reminded me of a young Jason Richardson with the elevation! He put up like 36 that game his name slips my mind its too early

[video - click to view]

:omfg: :omfg: it was a link to the dunk right on yahoo sports
nothing will ever top J-rich blamming on devin harris with the TRUE reverse alley oop at breslin tho.. i was there thats my SG, cant find a youtube .. mo pete shannon brown, ager and them boys stayed takin n*ggas souls as well... the glory days


Last edited by torious; 01-26-2012 at 07:40 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #220
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 738 738
he got thrown out for DOING the dunks...hahaha
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy